All Comments on 'The Night Train to Paris'

by Baxter72

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Excellent --- but too short

I was wishing the train trip was a lot longer or you went into some detail about their stay in the hotel. At the very end she implies they did some anal fucking but I didn't see the details of that in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nicely written

The sex does NOT have to be gross or go on and on to be erotic. As an older man it was a wonderful "hope it would happen to me" story.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 18 years ago
Night Ride

Nice little fantasy. Maybe he should try to get over to Paris more often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beautiful...

... story with a wistful, romantic air to it. Though Frankfurt i not 10 hours away from Paris, surely?

aubreyjudgeaubreyjudgealmost 16 years ago
nice train tale

This was classy--frank and yet restrained. Great (and unexpected) gymnast wager descriptions. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Cute

Erotic =) I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Something I wish would happen to me :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well done!

This story is a delight to read. A wonderful fall/spring romance with no lies or deceit to end in a great memory. I will be reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Your stories have no originality. They are almost the same, even sharing many lines, verbatim. A 1 star is 1 star too many.

craigywidnescraigywidnesover 6 years ago
Nice

Would love to see another chapter where she decides to romance him. There is no sign of a spouse and so she gets a job in his publishing firm and wants to get married and have kids with him. She said she loved older men so a romance would be great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous