All Comments on 'Addiction'

by fieryjen

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
HOT!

I loved the story -- you have a lot of talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great!

Excellent, let's have more like it..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Excellent!

This is a great story! Please continue it.

MayhemLassMayhemLassabout 18 years ago
impressive ...

quite intense ... would like to see more about this girl and her teacher ...

VandrenVandrenalmost 18 years ago
Nice

Very well written, even if it's not really my "thing." If you ever want a copy editor (to help clean some little things up or provide some pre-posting feedback), you know where to find me, though. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow, love it

That was soo good, I really like it!

PopITinMEPopITinMEover 17 years ago
Hot addiction!

The way you had her focus move from one scenario to another highlighted the fragmentation of her world. It supports the dichotomy of her addicted slut persona and her Grade A schoolgirl persona.

Loved it!

assumepresumeassumepresumealmost 16 years ago
Self destructive introspection

This story is by far one of the most psychologically complex erotic stories I have read on literotica. I enjoyed it as a piece of writing as well as something to get me off, as this sort of thing really is my thing. At the same time, I identified with the girl, her rather melancholic awareness of her own addiction and her inability to address it. Her dread and helplessness is palpable. It's a intelligently written story of a precocious, self destructive girl as much as it is a sex story. It reminds me somewhat of Lullabies for Little Criminals - though yours is far more sexually explicit, for obvious reasons. Kudos.

Dancewithme2Dancewithme2over 15 years ago
Almost Definitive

This story is at once a study in sadomasochism, and an exceptionally well written story. It shows the deep connections between the plasticity of the "ideal persona" type, who really has little to go on in her belief system, being seriously deprived of any love or attention, and the way that need is fulfilled by humiliation. Needing intimacy, she allows the most humiliating things to be done to her because it at least lets her have some REAL attention.

As time goes on the need gets fulfilled by more and more radical actions by her master. They have to reach deeper and deeper to fulfill her need.

The key here is the triumph of being recognized at all.

One may say that this is not for them in their lives.

But we all want to be somebody to someone. It would be easy to dismiss this possibility. But in reality, were any of us so marginalized by this kind of "fake self" of the good girl in school, we would welcome whatever true caring we could get. This story is both brilliantly and knowledgeably written.

marieR19marieR19over 15 years ago
Wooooooah!

I just favorited this. By far one of the BEST bdsm stories that focus on the addiction part. Awesome. And the end had me going "wooooah!" outloud. Wonderful writing, and very hot too. Loved it!

victoria.vixenvictoria.vixenabout 14 years ago
Loved the twist

I loved the identity twist at the end. Delicious story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sexy

wow... Great twist at the end. I love these type of sadistic stories... Great job!!!! I LOVE the last part!!!!!

CherryValanceCherryValanceover 2 years ago

I read this story years ago and thought about it ever since until I could find it again. ❤️

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I don't get all the induced pain stuff, seeing a woman, of legal age, trashing about in pure ecstasy and knowing I'm the one that caused it is a huge turn-on for me but not inducing pain. But a willing submissive is very, very appetizing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous