All Comments on 'Client Satisfaction'

by dtcouple

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
TWolfTWolfabout 18 years ago
Great tale

LOve these types of stories...hope you have many more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Learn proper use of the english language

an interesting story but difficult reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bullshit

Another slut cheats. This is so exciting that I think I'm going to vomit. Who would waste their time writing such a piss-poor story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nice Job

She knew what she wanted and he knew what he wanted. I'd like to see him do her some more. I'd like to see her tell her husband what a good job she had done for the company. Having her agree to his cumming in her womb was a nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Erotic coupling

no loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
hubby's sick fantasy?

This sad story has little to offer except revulsion at the base nature of the character of all involved

MacDukeMacDukeabout 18 years ago
Lovely Story

Great first effort. Well written and erotic. Loved the tension and battle for the wife to decide to give in to the moment. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Aside From The Writing Which Was Much Less

than it could have been, twas a non-brightly polished rendition of the old you want to keep it cmonna my dick or else.

So far not much shaking aside from the ever present cuckolding without regret or writer intended consequence. As bio notes well into cuckolding etc. this is another regretable start well outside arousal and just another stroke suck and fuck in need of better writing and setting and reality.

But the writer loved the slut wife and thats what counts right writer!

Viewpoint and abilities need adjustment for any credibility - what say you writer or is this where you wish to wallow? The sink hole is rather full so why another?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WOW! WOW!! WOW!!! That was really intense. I have

a hard on like a fucking tree branch. I can't wait to see what happends now. But while I'm waiting I'm going to read this story again and jerk off. I really need to cum. Thanks for a great start of a fuck story! I only hope the husband isn't a cuckold that would destroy it all. But the first chapter was fucking great! Later!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow!

Everything I like: An unfaithful wife, a wife being come in by another man without protection, and her trying keep at least part of her marital intentions intact by trying to at least stop him from making her pregnant, but being unable to do so and succumbing to the needs of her body and letting herself be come in and very possibly conceiving an illicit lovechild she will have to make her unsuspecting husband believe is his

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 18 years ago
The Primal Formula

It’s a shame that a good erotic writing is wasted on a clichéd tired formula. There is so much that your less than totally new reader of this genre could accept as part of ‘suspension of belief’; ‘fantasy’ and ‘its just a story’ (like we don’t know that) justifications for incredible and formulaic story line. Again and again we are required to believe in total disregard to by now common concerns and practices in the real world (by now it should be around 30 years since the eruption of HIV/AIDS). Add to this the frustratingly similar fantasies which are thrown around the site.

BTW, should not this story be on the "Erotic Coupeling" section? Just because the female character happens to be married the story is suitable for "Loving Wives"?(Operative word - loving).

With your writing capabilities I am positive that you could do much better.

p.s. What happened with the mixed POV between the first paragraph (the husband's) and the rest of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
surprised

Loved the story----hated the abrupt ending----please write a conclusion of the night and her homecoming to husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good first effort

While this story might not be for everyone, it ranks pretty high on the hot scale. If the roles were reversed and a guy was banging a woman to forward his career, people cheer. This woman knew what she wanted to do, took it a little father than expected. What's next? dtcouple will have to tell us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow a lawyer is a whore, is that a surprise?

People that involve sex with work are whores, plain and simple. This one takes it one step further she is trying to get pregnant by this client. What does she plan to do, blackmail the client into staying with the firm and its higher rates, you betya. The would so equally well living is a penthouse whorehouse for upscale clients and do a lot less work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Really good story - I hope Allison remembered to feed her husband all that thick delicious cum as soon as she got home - after all, she has to use some form of birth control! Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
she is a whore

This is the very definition of a whore.

And now she will be a common slut after he tells everyone that she is easy.

Husband, who??

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Would it not have been nice...

...if you had enough talent to just finish the one sorry story you put on us?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

just a closet cuck and no way that cantbuy stops reading - spanking -commenting.

maybe in his case it is reading - sucking - commenting since a eunuch like him not ony cantbuy but cantspank.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Cheating whore and nothing else in this story.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Thank god you were a one hitless wonder. This was atrocious across so many levels.

And this exchange tells me you've never had sex with a woman...of course thats because you prefer dick...

Allison has no other thought nor desire. She replies, "My pussy is yours tonight. Fill it up with your sperm. I want every ounce of your cum inside of me. Give it to me! I want it in me!".

"Oh you can't know how long I've wanted to do this. I'm going to release all of my cum in you. You'll go home full of me", Wilson pants.

"I want to take you home inside of me. Give me your cum!", Allison cries.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

“Femdom agitprop” has always applied in business dealings, long before these modern terms even existed.

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterabout 1 year ago

No finish and/or consequences.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous