All Comments on 'White High School Sluts'

by bigrod4u87

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
janice kjanice kabout 15 years ago
Surprised

I'm very surprised to see no one else has commented on this story. I really enjoyed it and would really like to see another chapter or two....maybe to have the mother join in on the action next time.

I love stories about young white girls having sex with black guys and it just seems that in real life that it's happening a lot more these days than ever before. I say this because whenever we go to watch my black lover's nephew play football, I've been amazed at how many of these High-School girls have black boyfriends. Even his nephew, who's a junior this year, has a very pretty white girlfriend and from what I hear from them, they've been sexually active for the past two years.

I find all these interracial stories very exciting so please write more about this topic. It seems as if I can't find enough of it, fiction or non-fiction..

Janice

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

So what did the mother ,ever do just looked played with herself and then what. there has got to be more to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot!!!

Please tell us more, there HAS to be a part 2 (and maybe a part 3 even) to this great story! Where did his sister's relationship go in the future with her new black lovers now she's been blacked. Does she and her girlfriend get together and enjoy each other's body as well, and do they do more gangbangs together now they've become BBC Sluts officially? When a black man enjoys you, he wants to share you with his friends, teammates, buddies, anyone else that he feels can benefit from a hot young white slut. So, does Darrell share Maddi and Jenny with his crew? Also what about their hot MILF who enjoyed seeing her daughter taken black, does she get blacked too? Does she join her daughter in the gangbangs also in the future? PLEEEEEASE tell us more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
..

All I can say is WOW! Great story telling

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Does the mother get BBC

Its not fair if mom does not get black cock since she going upstairs masturbate. I want to see how many of these young black men can handle by herself and will daughter and her friend want to help the mother with all that black cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot pussies

I wish I could have been there for some of those big, nice, hard, black cocks.I love black cocks in me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous