All Comments on 'Addicted Ch. 03'

by kurious

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
6 guys sticking their dicky in the same hole

and there is something wrong with her?

Gang bangs are for sick creeps

Rape is for sicker creeps

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Notice that the author didn't call them MEN

The "Slut" is more MAN than the six creeps could ever dream of being

DKayeDKayeabout 18 years ago
Very hot

Loved the concept of consensual non-consent, and how the character was addicted to it. Nice job showing her conflicted feelings about her addiction and about what happened to her, as well as the actual acts themselves. I especially appreciated that she took responsibility for her own actions and knew what she was getting herself into.

don-donna2don-donna2about 18 years ago
6 creeps - 1 female. Those are even odds.

One female is certainly worth more than six creeps who would do what they did plus 6 who would espouse this behavior either by writing it or by being excited by the thought of it.

don-donna2don-donna2about 18 years ago
6 creeps - 1 female. Those are even odds.

One female is certainly worth more than six creeps who would do what they did plus 6 who would espouse this behavior either by writing it or by being excited by the thought of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
interesting

interesting all those whining bitches managed to make it through the three chapters

I personally loved it. The slut made her choice she wasn't raped

in finality if you don't like it read some vanilla

then get a life

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great.

This is filed under "Non-Consent/Reluctance, so automatically, one must assume that it will deal with some perverse sexual activites.

If you were disgusted by it, maybe this isn't the category for you to be reading in. Try "Loving Wives".

I personally loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Writing

But she needs some mental health, her actions are out of control and at some level repulse her and also she knows could kill her. I find this story sad and degreading, not erotic, but thats just me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Was it worth it she asked?

Any honest addict will say no, just dont ask them to stop. This is as good an explanation of the urges that drive addicts as I have read anywhere. I dont think we ever know her name and to quote- at the end I am always hurting, scared and alone.- This is definitely a story of reluctance and will upset some. I think that underneath lies not a slut, but an addict, bravely dealing with her demons in a way that most people are lucky enough that they will never have to face. Tragic and beautifull. -- UK CYNIC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

i rubbed my cllit to this story till i cummed on my hand

DegradethiswhoreDegradethiswhoreover 8 years ago
More?

Please make another. I'm a horny girl who loves pretending I'm being degraded. I love these stories, I get off on them. I'd love to figure out what comes after her being tied in the basement!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes yes yes

Mmm I loved this so much...imagining that I am this girl. Great to see that I am not alone in my addiction ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm a married women who is maybe not addicted to sex but likes to explore different things,sometimes with my husband or sometimes alone.one of my favorite things to do alone is to meet a group of guys for sexy fun.the feeling of being powerless and having to give in really excites me so I really enjoy being held down, tied and being totally used by guys.being blindfolded makes the pleasure even better as you feel every finger or cock as they penetrate your pussy, ass, mouth.occasionally for my husbands later fun I ask the guys to take pics or record it so my hubby gets to watch me fucking before having me himself or with his friends.i had guys fuck every hole, cum inside every hole, been pissed on and including in my mouth and I don't feel dirty just as a women who enjoys sex and nudity and is just having fun and living dreams.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous