All Comments on 'My Slut Wife'

by turbocs37

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaabout 18 years ago
Not one bit believable

but nevertheless, pretty hot. I'm prejudiced, of course, but I think this is a gay fantasy in disguise. :-) Best, Ken

ldlarry52ldlarry52about 18 years ago
Hot

I liked having her walk out of the dressing room with cum all over her face and the applauding crowd her husband included was a nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A Nice Story

What a pleasant story with a happy ending. The good wife gets the fucking and cock sucking she has longed for and deserves with the prospect of real good gang bangs to come and the husband is happy to be able to watch and film the procedings for both of their future enjoyment. An ideal situation and a wonderful life for both. Their future looks rosy indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So the husband is into self humiliation.

His wife being plastered all over the internet as a whore and anyone seeing her picture. Anywhere they go now people will recognize her and come up and want sex. She walked ouot seminude with cum all over her into a crowd of people at a mall, bound to be people who know her and for sure they will recognize her in the future. Not only recognize her but her husband as well as he took her and kissed her before he took her away. Bareback sex with a stranger, to many risk to consider. Exposure as a common whore and being called so in public by the man who came in her so that all could here. Doesnt leave much to the imagination. The divorce is not to far away. Eventually in most cases the couple would have to move far away or the husband divorce her and then move away. After all, unless you are her pimp, no one wants to be married to a real whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
dripping cum

maybe a little too public for me, but I absolutely love seethrough tops and semi nudity... walking around with cum dripping from your chin is also a great turnon for me. More women and men should engage in discreet public exhibitionism......sometimes I will openly masturbate at a washroom urinal....most other guys don't mind the show. Once, a guy joined me and proceeded to jerk off as well. I just had to get on my knees and suck him off... oh the sweet taste of sperm...keep them cumming.. I enjoy all your stories mmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My Wife

My wife doesn't know it, but I slipped in the side door while she was fucking the pool guy. She is 35, my age, and she's hot. Good body, never had kids, 36-D bra, long legs at 5 feet 8, and 120 pounds. We've been married 12 years and I don't think she ever had another man's cock in her. On this day, the pool service sent a temp, as our regular older guy was sick. He was about 21, at least 6 feet 5, about 180, blond surfer type. I heard the groaning from both of them as I came in the side door. He had her on the chaise lounge just inside the pool dressing room and I got a clear view for about 20 minutes. I could see that his cock was well over 9 inches (I have only six) by the long thrusts in and out. Finally he looked at his watch and said he had another appointment. He got up, shoved his still-hard cock into her mouth and drained more cum onto her face. I slipped back into my office and beat my throbbing cock into a long blast of cum on a towel. I waited until he left and saw that she was sleeping on the lounge. I went back to work. I never told her and we went on with our dreary lives. Or maybe her life was not so dreary after all.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Whore and cuck

Nothing else to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just one word: STUPID!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Did not care for it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userturbocs37@turbocs37
163 Followers
My journey as a cocksucker began 20 years ago. It took me a while to suck that first one after I knew I wanted it. Once I did though, I haven't looked back; sucking thousands of cocks and swallowing thousands of loads. I have 3 main ways I like to suck cock. One is through th...