All Comments on 'Rebuilding Faith Ch. 14'

by wilderness

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
adetaildivaadetaildivaalmost 17 years ago
Wonderful!!

I've just finished reading all 14 chapters & am in awe of your talent, the story & etc., etc., etc. Please say this isn't the end of the story. Can there be a chpater 15, please?!? Keep up the great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Story overall

I would have loved all of it and would have rated the story a 100. But, every so often you showed him as having some sort of self-doubt or as having some kind of indecision which caused an unnecessary emotional gap in their relationship. Each occurrence on his part seemed so contrived and totally uncalled for...causing some kind of damage to her each time either physically or emotionally. What the hell was that all about? You show him as a real and dependable man for most of the story then as a self-doubting wimp every so often to muck it up? It was a great romantic story without those weak and unbelievable moments!

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
Great story all in all

I have to agree with the previous post, Bill was kind of a whimp. So he got a divorce, it was years ago. God damn, grow a set and move on. A couple of months, fine, but years is to much. Anyway, I guess it's just fiction, and well written at that. I just couldn't get into him as a character.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
A long but extremely enjoyable romance....

Really enjoyed the story. Thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
FAB

I waited till the end to comment, it was absolutely fabulous! You have a unique gift for story telling that makes this easily one of the best stories i have read on here, well done!

IrfonIrfonover 12 years ago
Terrific.

Thoroughly enjoyable - thank you.

rapperbsrapperbsabout 6 years ago
Wonderful Story!

I thoroughly enjoyed the story. There were a few instances where I thought they were over, but as in life, people can be complicated. To deal with a traumatized person, there has to be may emotional mood swings, fears, nightmares. Glad you brought them back together for a happy ending!

Thanks for Writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
very good story

bloody good read.

thank you

i have been captivated by the plot, a good passage

your characters. bloody interesting. thank you once again

will read more of your stuff

please keep writing

cheers

silverace1silverace1over 4 years ago
Yes!!

I agree with Anonymous's comments. Great story and I am going to your others! 👏👏

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES