All Comments on 'Yes, Mommy'

by searic

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Get Naughty

I love stories where the husband wears diapers and likes to suck cock, especailly with the wife involved. i want MORE! Get naughty!!!

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayalmost 18 years ago
wasn't for sure....

if i should even try this one but found it very interesting and well written. look forward to reading on thanks for allowing us to read you. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Garbage !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garbage!!!!!!!!!

sissybabysusiesissybabysusiealmost 15 years ago
cuckold sissybaby?

Can you incoporate a real man for the sissie's wife pleasure.Must be well hung stating penis size and of course the sissies peepee should be about 3 inches.He should be dressed as a baby girl with lots of frilly pink satin panties dresses and short babydoll nighties..oh and plastic pants and diapers.Maybe a pretty 18 year old babysistter and her freinds can change his diaper.The sissy is also made to watch his wife and her lover have sex whilst dressed as a baby girl and wearing her white silky nylon panties 9wet with her cum) over his head???????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
cuckold

Can you incoporate a real man for the sissie's wife pleasure.Must be well hung stating penis size and of course the sissies peepee should be about 3 inches.He should be dressed as a baby girl with lots of frilly pink satin panties dresses and short babydoll nighties..oh and plastic pants and diapers.Maybe a pretty 18 year old babysistter and her freinds can change his diaper.The sissy is also made to watch his wife and her lover have sex whilst dressed as a baby girl and wearing her white silky nylon panties 9wet with her cum) over his head???????

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
reneshawn@rocketmail.come

hi name is Shawn

27 year old

single man

look mommy turn real 7 24 adult baby son

7 24 adult diaper wear

7 24 adult breastfeeding milk me

707-616-4241

reneshawn@rocketmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Diaper lover also frilly MMMMmMmm

I would like to have a mommy to change my pee peeed diaper. and before you finish diapering me You give baby relief m,MMMMMMMMM.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
yes

the humiliation is there,,,more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
lose the diapers

This story is actually similar to what my wife and I do with her female friends, one in particular, except that I don't wear diapers. I wear sexy lingerie -- pink panties, black fishnet nylons, a red lacy bra and a see-through pink teddy that goes just below my ass. I call my wife "Mistress" (not Mommy) and her friends Mistress as well (especially Mistress Darlene - she's got a great bod !!). Other than those 2 things, this story turned me on. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous