All Comments on 'Voyeur Husband'

by Michael A.D.

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Roadrunner47Roadrunner47about 18 years ago
OH! Cum On!

Did you proof read it, Concept was fine but was drooped in the soup by the poor english and expression.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
lost in poor grammar

I agree you had a great idea, set it up well but totally made it unreadable w/poor structure. why not HER instead of THE, like the eyes were close[d] would have been better w/her eyes were closed. It was the husband speaking about his wife not AN INANIMATE OBJECT.

SLC-OhioSLC-Ohioabout 18 years ago
yawn

First, I am no fan of present tense narrative, but if you are going to do it, do it right. You slipped up, a lot.

Next, the subject matter has been written and posted here hundreds of times. There was not one new twist in your version.

Challenge: come up with something original for the 'Loving Wives' catagory!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago

Why don't you talentless fools actually write something for a change instead of annoying everyone with your stupid comments. Much better way to waste your time. Idiots!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
***

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
****

Short & sweet.

It must be outright exciting to se your wife enjoying cuddling, petting, pussy eating etc from another man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nothing turns me on as much as coming home and seeing my wife with another man naked with him between her legs hearing her moan and pant as i see how endowed he is plowing her sex. Noticing there is no condom used and watching him hold her as he orgasms watching his penis pulse knowing his semen is splashing against her cervix truly an emotional and sexual moment that has me fully erect and the smile on her face as she looks at me unzipping my pants as now it is my turn to both taste her and reclaim her semen filled sexpot.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It was great. Don't worry of the I know how it should have been written people!! blah blah blah!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous