All Comments on 'Her Inner Slut Ch. 01'

by ldlarry52

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very hot, real, and well-written.

Nice to have you back...you have a great imagination (or past).

Pieater

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
MMMMMM

That was hot! I'm looking forward to Ch. 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
PSYC 101

Outstanding, bravo… For some it seems faux manhood runs rampant through their loins.

These moral commandos attempt to resist their deeply buried desires- but fail to do so in with each instance this topic matter is written about. Each paragraph is deciphered and engrained into their psyche until their blood boils with lust and in the end all they can do is masturbate and spill their frustration onto the floor beneath them. With this comes the guilt of experiencing such lust on such a taboo subject that they are driven to sour the story with harsh criticisms- the same story that had once so craved.

Just as you can spot the homosexual by his homophobia you can spot the true cuckold by the harsh criticisms that follow a story of this kind

Again- bravo…

OnmybackOnmybackabout 18 years ago
ME TOO!!

I too am a slut and exhibitionist, flirt and very easily seduced and fucked.. My husband too loves for me to fuck other guys in front of him and take all of their fuck juices in my cunt and mouth too. It is wonderful to take a load of cum in my mouth and share it with him like you did in the story. He always is there to fuck my cunt after I take another guy's load, or eat me and clean me just like I do with cocks. We started this much the same way as you did in the story, although he married me knowing I was and would probably always be a fuck around slut... whore... just an easy fuck hole.

Please keep writing more and if this is fiction... turn it into reality and you will love it.. both of you will...

turbocs37turbocs37about 18 years ago
Awesome!!

This was so fucking hot. You hit the nail on the head with your explanation of losing the nasty desire after cumming. I am exactly like that, right down to wanting to eat my own cum out of my wife's pussy as I fuck her, but not being able to after I orgasm. I was finally able to do it recently and I still jack off at the memory of sucking her cum filled cunt. It is good to know that I am not alone in this.

turbocs37turbocs37about 18 years ago
Awesome!!

This was so fucking hot. You hit the nail on the head with your explanation of losing the nasty desire after cumming. I am exactly like that, right down to wanting to eat my own cum out of my wife's pussy as I fuck her, but not being able to after I orgasm. I was finally able to do it recently and I still jack off at the memory of sucking her cum filled cunt. It is good to know that I am not alone in this.

Ms.RotfeuerMs.Rotfeuerabout 15 years ago
Deliciously Dirty

Excellent descriptions throughout. With only one page you made the characters real. I'll have to take a look at your other works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
HAD

He's been had. He wrote "Tom mumbled unintelligently till his wife lifted her pussy from his mouth." Unintelligently says it all. She has the best; but wants more. Her sisters are cheating because they are unsatisfied. She is going to cheat in spite of being satisfied. A TRUE SLUT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Extremely Hot Wife

Great story all wives should read and understand . I am going to make my wife read and encourage her inner slut to come out to play.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Garbage of a highest level.

One of the worst on this site. 1* !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Garage is right!

Especially the garbage the PSYC101 major is spouting. What sorry asses read trash and praise it. They need to have their head examined by a mortician to see if there is a brain. One thing for sure these scum bags are a laugh a minute.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What do you expect

I am amazed at the mean spirited comments. Surely these literary critics know they are reading jack off stories. They are not serious erotic stories why do they waste their time reading or commenting on them? I rate these moron critics a 0. Wonder why they don't post with a user name so we can have a chance to read their great literary works and maybe learn how to write.

ldlarry52ldlarry52about 10 years agoAuthor
Post User Name

Wish you reviewers who hate stories like mine had the guts to post your user name so I and the rest of us poor writers could go and read your well written great American erotic novels and learn. At least offer some constructive criticism.

i122i122about 5 years ago
All guys secretly want to do this

Great story depicting most marriages and sex. The thought of eating your wife’s pie is very strong until after orgasm then it’s nap time unless the woman takes control and plants that freshly fucked pussy on your face. However the more she does so the more the hubby will accept and enjoy this superb fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Only closeted homosexuals want to do this

No normal healthy man wants what this story describes.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
All guys my ass

If someone tried this with me, I can think of at least two people who would have serious regret.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Agree, all guys my ass. What kind of fool even makes a statement like this? Just because you are a whipped pussy, it doesn’t make me one too.

CaulderonCaulderon10 months ago

Mmm ...this story is very similar to the circumstances that my wife and I experienced. Especially as the shared fantasies we whispered in eachothers ears, during our lovemaking; went on for at least a full year. This story took me to the time when we finally acted on our threesome fantasies.

By then, we were both so sexuallly primed, we fucked all weekend.

charged with stored up sexual we fucked for the whole weekend.

as if it was yesterday.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous