All Comments on 'Nude Beach Loving Wife Shows All'

by KravExpert

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Extremely Hot Story!!!

I love beach stories. With that being said. This story really got me going. Well written and extremely detailed. Sounds like the writer really experienced the story. Story is very explicit but uses the appropriate language in all the right places and not to excess. As a woman this story really pushed all the right buttons for me. Can't wait to read more from KravExpert.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
extremely hot story II

I agree - very realistic and well written.

ChristyfanChristyfanover 17 years ago
Great story

Great story, We loved the exhibitionist in her eventually driving her to accepting a stranger, and the spontaneity of the afternoon was a huge turn-on for both me and my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great sex with a surprtise ending

HREAT STORYKEEP UPTHE GOOD WOEK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Brian and Suanne LOVED it.

This is the hotest story we have read yet! Maybe we can find another couple to do this kind of thing with in PA?

We are in Mechanicsburg. Kreamers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Unfortunately

Started off very promisingly, however the writer spoiled it by switching from "my wife" to "you" as the story unfolded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very unfortunate...

Mega turn off after switching from "my wife" to "you"... Obviously, didn't know where he had stopped...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
you should write more

great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WTF

You switched pov halfway thru wtf this story sucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
my wife

mine had the men rub lotion all over her back

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
horny

my wife ended up letting guys rub lotion all over her and she rubbed some on their cocks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cumming

Our first experience at a nude beach, my wife got laid by an older man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ellen

My husband and I like nude beaches and other places. I like showing off my body and take on other people. I like having sex with others and photos taken of me . Geo like watching with others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm Jealous

My wife is also really hot! and our last trip to a nude beach we drank a little and she got real horny and as I fingered her and she stroked my cock 4 guys gathered around stroking their boners but I could not get her to touch any even though she told me later she wanted to really bad! your story was hot! and I look forward to sharing my wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nude loving

While sitting on a nude beach my wife started talking to a group of guys and she stood to talk to them. We had been drinking and were really high. My wife was flirting with them and they kept pushing each other around. My wife kept pushing a guy towards me until his cock was close to my face. He started getting hard and I was too as his cock actually rubbed my lips and my wife and her friends all giggled and said that it must turn me on as my cock got real hard. I started giggling too and as my mouth opened he pushed his cock in and I gave it a suck causing a cheer from everyone. My wife laughed and said that I was a good little cocksucker so I showed her how good I was and sucked off several guys while they all cheered me on. That was a turning point and my wife and I share large cocks as often as possible!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My wife and I went to a local beach that allows nudity

There were a few around that had on bottoms, lots of other naked, nobody paying any real attention to anyone. My wife left her outfit on, kind of skimpy and she was getting more attention than the naked people.

At one point she got some sand in her bottoms and was trying to brush it out, that almost created a commotion, but that was it.

Kind of boring, actually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nude beach story !

Great story. My first time to a nude beach with my hot wife and her sister we were fully clothed. She asked me to disrobe with her, since her sister was with us I couldn't.She than stripped naked and sat on my lap. It was a hot thing for her to do ! I'm glad I had clothes on to hide my hard-on !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nude beach

love the story

it is great my wife loves to be nude letting others see her i really love others seeing her nude i encourage her to show off not hiding any parts of her body we both get excited

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Eh

The change in point of view was kind of jarring.

In my fairly extensive experience of nude beaches. guys jacking off on the beach would quickly lead to most of the women leaving and a possible trip to the local jail. It would soon be a closed nude beach or one with no women beach goers.

There is a lot of very stimulating checking out and being checked out and that's great. The occasional erection is accepted as long as it isn't being flaunted. There is also plenty of sex in the dunes or bushes or in the car where the illusion of discretion can be maintained while enjoying the riskiness of the experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Point of view

Changing point of view mid story is a total fail. Might have been worth reading the whole thing if not for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Talked wife into it?

My wife Sherri has always been very conservative, shy to the point of silly. I talked her into going to a beach I knew some people would be nude at, she was shocked but as we sat in bathing suits under an umbrella, she relaxed after awhile.

Then, maybe a month after, she asked me if I wanted to go again, surprise. So we did, this time she had a new suit, two piece instead of the one piece I had always seen her wear.

That day, lots of women were topless, some nude, Sherri asked me if I would be mad if she took her top off also to get some sun?

Wow. I "reluctantly" agreed.

Last Summer, she lay on a blanket naked, legs spread, her unshaven snatch visible for anyone who cared to look. That day 3 kids, maybe 20's stopped to "chat", she didn't even appear to be upset, from the looks of her pussy bulging, she was hot as a pistol.

Lately she has changed almost completely, got me a hottie developing.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
All these

All these lying anons talking about their nude beach fantasies makes us not notice how really bad this story is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wife and I..

we go to a place called Rooster rock, it is by the Columbia river near Portland. We started going a few years ago, she knows I like it when other guys see her naked, and she finds their antics to stare without being caught a lot of fun.

She actually uses makeup on her pussy, to highlight it. She carefully clips the hairs are her lips so it is on full display. He titties are smallish, she paints her nipples.

I often wander off, giving her the chance to ask some guy to put suntan lotion on her. There are quite a few regulars now, and they gather right around while she lets then see everything. She gets lots of rubdowns, most are too shy to touch her pussy but a few do. There was one guy who was very interested, and the next time my wife saw him was when he showed up to fix a broken water pipe. He recognized her and got real aggressive. She solved that by jacking him off in our bathroom. She told me about it later, suggesting it was better than getting raped. She is 45 now, still in shape and we still go out the several times each Summer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love going to nude beaches with my wife we started before we were married. She is and always been an exhibitionist and loves people seeing her naked. We discuss the other people on the beach and she compares cocks to mine all the time. Iv dared her a few times and she has excepted my dares leading to her sucking men and allowing men better endowed than me to fuck her while i watch and enjoy the view. We are going on our next holiday to Jamacia and i intend daring her to have sex with the biggest jamacian cock she can find on the beach but hopfully he will have friends as i want to see her take at least three in her at the same time with an audience as well as me watching her.

Richdick22Richdick22about 1 year ago
A great day at the beach

A great story, i'm sure your wife would have loved to have that big cock deep inside her

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My wife and I often go to nude beaches. She loves laying out a spreading her legs and having people come by to check her out and chat. One day a particularly handsome well hung man came by and asked if he could join us. We talked for a while and I began rubbing my wife’s tits and playing with her pussy as she stroked my cock. He became noticeably hard and my wife started a play with his cock. Soon the three of us were making out and playing. Eventually she started sucking his cock and I went down to join her. We were now both kissing and sucking his balls and cock as he fingered her pussy and stroked my cock. Soon we each had a breast in our month sucking and pinching her nipples. While down there we started making out. Then it was my wife and he sucking my nipples as she played with my cock. He began to play with my ass and put a finger then two in my ass. My wife got on her back and I started eating her out. He got behind me and he rubbed his cock again my crack. His cock slowly started to penetrate my ass . He pushed a little harder and he darted to get deeper. He worked until his cock was totally buried in my ass . He fucked me hard as and my wife came up to suck my cock. It wasn’t long before I could feel his cock throbbing and he shot a load in my ass. I then shot my load in her mouth. . We have both been fuck before but that was certainly the best.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My wife and I love nude beaches and we have been to quite a few. She loves getting naked and spreading her legs to show off her big tits and shaved pussy. She loves to watch men jerk off as she fingers her pussy. She loves to suck and fuck the biggest cock she can find. I can’t even believe she can deep throat something that large. My favorite is when she is sucking and fucking at the same time while I jerk off. There have been times she had taken 3 cocks in the same day.

49ers6949ers69about 2 months ago

reread your story and changed my rating from a five to a four. I'm old school and a big fan of a full bush. I've recently gotten so tired of reading stories with bald or freshly shaven ( my most hated two words ) pussies that I'm dropping al of my ratings a minimum of one point. Sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous