All Comments on 'The Set Up Ch. 01'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
WOW!

That was great except, yeah, you grossed me out with the second hand cream pie.

Great writing you pervert.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Another unbelievable and uninteresting one....

Too far fetched, even for you. Why DO you waste your time on such tripe when you might write something worth reading.

Risq_001Risq_001about 18 years ago
.........

..................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
SHIT

HONKY WHITE TRASH CRACKER. YOUR MOTHER FUCKED RESIDENTS OF THE BARN.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
TRASH ! ! ! !

The story says it all, TRASH ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Just Can't Figure You Out bobie

Why do you encourage us to dislike you as you did here. It is very disturbing that you disrespect us readers (blacks & whites)and yourself when there is no need to - is there!

Is it a lack of personal self respect, not understanding the mission, a need to punish yourself, or an effort to piss off as many readers as possible. While none of those are good, perhaps you think that you are much above all that and could care less about those below you?

Just because you have talent doesn't mean you don't have to pay taxes and die.

Tegious bobie - plus non-erotic and unnecessary to boot. Grow so you can be better appreciated.

BreBearBreBearabout 18 years ago
Give Me A Break

Please I am so tried of all these stories about how a black men wants a white woman so bad he will do anything. Or how the white woman wants a black cock so bad. Personally I am a black woman and one of the reasons I married my white husband is because he knows how to make me cum everytime we fuck.

Please write about something else.

BreBearBreBearabout 18 years ago
Give Me A Break

Please I am so tried of all these stories about how a black men wants a white woman so bad he will do anything. Or how the white woman wants a black cock so bad. Personally I am a black woman and one of the reasons I married my white husband is because he knows how to make me cum everytime we fuck.

Please write about something else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
My there are a lot of people

that think they are not racist just because they are not

(______ ) pick your color. Honkt white trash cracker seem to be acceptable words but Nigger is not? They are both currently used to degrade someone else.

Think of the Black TV commentator Bryant G. on a major network saying this years (Feb 06) Olympics were worthless and no amount or degree of Athletic skill was involved because there were so few black faces. Racist statement ???

Its kinda like saying it hurts more to be beaten to death by someone calling you a faggot or being beaten to death by someone who is a faggot. Dead and killed the same way is dead.

You will never please everyone, so please yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bullshit

peggytwitty is the most fucked up commenter on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Any real reason this racist trash isnt censored?

If a black guy were done the reverse and told his wife would be a cum dump for white men do you suppose it would still be allowed in publication here? Pure trash! He needs to just come in with a few friends all with twelve guage number four steel.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Lets See!!

Where this is going good read so far.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Interesting

As far as I'm concerned the cheating husband deserves all the punishment he gets. I don't care for the race card simply because I'm not a racist. You could be black, white, yellow, Jewish, Catholic, Protestant, Spanish, Italian, Irish, etc.

I HATE EVERYONE EQUALLY

That being said the asshole cheating husband getting fucked big time is good. Hopefully his wife will divorce him and take all he has. On to chapter 2. We'll see...

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Racist

Working with blacks and niggers, yes there is a difference like whites and trailer trash, for the last 40 years, I have to say that blacks as a group or way more racist than any other group of people I have ever worked with.

mallahmallahover 11 years ago

Fuck you semen breath,

I'm sick and tired of whites walking

around as if they are 'oppressed'

you have no idea what constitutes 'racism'

you wouldn't know it if it bit you in your nuts.

why don't you jump in front of a speeding train

so the world will lose another greasespot...

fuckin dickwad...

SteelSaurusSteelSaurusabout 11 years ago
A Good Intro But...

A very good start, the premise and background work well in setting up for the main sex scene. And works the 'black vs white' angle well without being offensive. However it breaks down once the introit to the sequel is posed.

Possibly because I like an all or nothing realism, or at least a better degree of logical thought. You (He) could have just refused offering your wife without jeopardizing any of the unbiased personality already established; Willing to go out on a date, eat her out, have sex, AND then eat her out after intercourse (where I'd draw the line personally). You point has been proved and hammered in stone already.

A good story and well worth the read, but the ending put me off in continuing to the second.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Set up

Set up for another nasty racist story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
2nd part?

is part 2 coming?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9047 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES