All Comments on 'Becoming a Slut Wife: Sarah Ch. 01'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
Good

Great start Bob I am wait for the rest... the part where Tim finds out

hotbiandreadyhotbiandreadyabout 18 years ago
Great

Another great story Bob. Keep them going love em

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What I hope happens in # 2

#1. Tim Sues his company and his boss for sexual harassment. First of all his boss screwed Tim's wife at a company party.

#2. Tim kicks the shit out of Brian.

#3. Tim divorces his dumb ass cheating slut of

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Cindy = Sarah

Sure wish my wife was Sarah. Just the attitude - stating she's going to flirt like crazy - is just over the top for me. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hard for a week

Finished the entire series and was hard for the week

We all want a woman like Sarah, don't week

Now, I'm trying to work my way through your entire list of stories.

May need a pacemaker before the month is out

banjoman1953banjoman1953about 18 years ago
Hard for a week

Finished the entire series and was hard for the week

We all want a woman like Sarah, don't week

Now, I'm trying to work my way through your entire list of stories.

May need a pacemaker before the month is out

savvyluvrsavvyluvrabout 13 years ago
Love it

Great story! I can't wait to read the rest!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting start

Congrats. An interesting start. Five out of five. I will comment more at the end. Cheers Steve

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I Can See How This Story Is Going...

Sarah had better tell Brian up front. You have a good thing going here. And you and I can have sex on a regular basis every Tuesday as long as two criteria are met. You see to it that my husband Tim gets regular perks, bonuses, salary increases, and advancements. Secondly, I do not get passed around for sexual pleasure by Tim's co-workers or clients, vendors, or customers. This is strictly me and you. If you try to blackmail me, I will take my chances with Tim. And you will be cut off. If you try to pass me around, I will refuse and you will be cut off. I will inform your boss and wife. My husband will divorce me, and he will name you in an Alienation of Affection suit. And he will file a multimillion dollar lawsuit against this company. Am I understood?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Please Tim

Please Tim, kill them both. Slowly.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Gene

She definitely has the whore gene and is making good use of it.

crissynh50ptcrissynh50ptabout 3 years ago

I think I know her..shes me...I at my core ..just luvv stuff like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hopefully next chapter Tim finds out, ties her up, gags her and puts a spreader bar between her knees, then drops her off to some bikie's, homeless people or some other group and tell them she wants to fulfill a rape/gang bang fantasy and to ignore if she protests and he will be back tomorrow for her.

Then go find his boss, stomp on his balls.

Clean out what he wants from the house and head off down the highway, a few hours later he remembers he was going to pick up his wife, never mind, she would be having fun, ......

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor11 months ago

I hate two of your three main characters and I hate the story. But you're a great writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9067 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...