All Comments on 'Reluctant Wife Trap'

by sportventure

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very Good

It's really good and interesting, just go aheadand post part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Part 2

Enjoyed part 1! Post part 2 soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
very good

post soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
No no no you see we don't vote until you post

the entire story. But if part 2 is as good as part 1 you'll geta 5 from me! Good story s far but i still can't understand why a man would want a very handsome man with a bigger cock to fuck his wife. he might loose her eventually if she liked it to much. And she sure seemed to lik eit. I wonder if that's what part 2 is about. Good luck man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hot

Hot, great, thanks. Please continue............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good So Far

Please write #2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great!

Helps me with MY wife!

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 18 years ago
Premise problems

Husband says he wants her to fuck willingly, then he drugs her and gets someone to help seduce her when drunk. That is not willingly. That kind of dishonesty is a great way to get a divorce.

The story is well written but the premise sucks. He doeesn't respect his own wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
RAPE

Sick so called husband and no man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow

I want my husband to read this one. I think I'll leave it up on the computer...... hmmmmmmmmmm

Julia

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
excellent

part 2 please

okdeaconokdeaconabout 18 years ago
Trap 2

Hot story Sportventure; Let me say go ahead and post #2 for #1 is a hit. A lot more of us than you can guess like for their ladies get some extra cock. I like your story. Those who do not just dont experience one of the hottest sexy things around. Wives who do also like it and they deserve the same freedom as most men feel they have. OK ?55555555555 okdeacon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved the story but I have a question

Where is a woman's moth. IE (The camera on Carols face showed her eyes were closed, her moth was open I had the same trouble trying to find a woman's yet. That's right..I heard a news report about some woman being shot..they reported that they had not gotten the bullet out of her yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
She needs a jackass like him? I think not

What she needs is a divorce lawyer with a criminal law partner so that her husband who had her raped and probably plans to put the tape on the Internet with copies to her family if she does not repeat the session go go from Divorce court to jail.

I did not see anything about safe sex so she just had sex with Steve and everyone Steve has had sex with and everyone they have had sex with.

Lets not forget Steve sex with a woman after having her drunk and not able to say no is first degree rape for him.

Let me guess for part 2; she feels guilty over breaking her marriage vows and takes pills or drives into a tree leaving an "innocent" "loving" husband ready to get someone more in line with his swinging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Story!

I never leave a comment but this is GOOD! Part 2 please. Ignor those "Do gooders" they don't have to read it.

olsaltolsaltabout 18 years ago
enjoyed the "show"

Did something similiar with the wife and she loved it too.

It was to be just a massage but once he got started she liked it all, including his 6x 2 cock. I knew she liked it when he called for a second massage and she said yes.

good for you two. Don't listen to the dick heads who don't enjoy your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Pimp Flag Is Up

If you want to whore your wife out to bigger cocks then at least tell what you are doing - if you can't sell it then gather what little self respect you might have left and leave her for some sorid little hole in the ground in which to grow old.

The little kids loved this - the self cuckolding sicko's loved your wimpet pimping her out for rape on tape they hope!

So should you write a followup - why certainly why stop a stupid action at this point with a bonus that she will soon realize she could get a new pimp that she can respect - then its pink fuzzy slippers and apron to watch dumb shit - sexy huh.

sherlock40sherlock40about 18 years ago
Two things I found objectionable in your story.

Number 1: I don't believe that most husbands want to see their husbands have sex with another guy. Just in fantasy stories. Number 2: The husband spent several years trying to rub away his wife's morals so that he could watch another cock (oops, another man) fuck her. He finally gets her drunk and arranges to have another cock fuck her. What true love! What crap!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story, can't please everyone

Great story. Ignore those that provided unappreciative comments...but I bet deep inside they liked it enough that when you post the next part(s) they'll make a point to read it. Can't please everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good effort, needs some work.

A fun story. Ignore those self-righteous up-tight guys who wish they could let go. The story had a good plot, but it would be much better if it could build tension better by going a little more slowly. You have to admit, that the wife who resisted for years made a nearly instantaneous, out of character reversal. It would be better if you could rewrite that with some shred of prior interest on her part.

dalsheartdalsheartabout 18 years ago
excited n waiting 2nd part

Dont make waiting long.SEND SECOND PART FAST

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
More pleaae!

Loved it, would really like to see a part 2. Gave it a 4 because it could have been a bit longer & more detailed on the action but still great.

Can't wait to see where the $100 leads.

Only dissapointing thing was you used all that slippery oil but there was no anal!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bullshit

You are a sick motherfucker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great story

The guy who says most husbands don't want to see thier wife fucked by another guy...hasn't been married long. After my wife got royally fuck by a 21 yr old college stud we had the greatest sex for months. Now she wants to do him and a friend......and video tape it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good Story

I have to admit I have thought about doing that with my wife. Don't know if I could go through with it though.I think a lot of men think about it. can't wait for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
More

Good read, well written and yes I'd love to do the same to my wife. To those who don't like the topic, don't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great story

this is a great story i cant wait for the second part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Story

Loved hearing about your wife getting hosed. I love watching my wife, Marianne, take big cocks until it makes her scream. Marianne uses every part of her body to get guys off. Post here if you'd like to know more.

dave110256dave110256about 18 years ago
loved it

great story, well written. definately a fantasy of mine to see my wife fucked by another man. Please follow up with part 2........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A good and hot Idea

I loved your story and look forwards to the next. With only slight modification I can see doing this to my wife.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
excellent

Can't wait to read the next episode!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hey - Can I have Steve's number?

I can't satisfy my wife either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story

Great story. Don't listen to the negative comments, write another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another husband admits he loves/hates his wife bei

I tried to interest my wife into fucking someone else. pornography made it sound so good. She was never interested but used my fantasy to tease me during sex, asking me who she should fuck, suggesting men she liked. "Would you like me to fuck Mike?" but this gradually changed. The question would be, "How do you know Mike didn't already fuck me before you got home?" "What if I like it and don't want to stop?" "Mike's cock is so much bigger than yours." Etcetera. I finally discovered her two year affair with Mike when I caught them together and watched them (they didn't know)make uninhibited and energetic love for 2 solid hours. I have never been so jealous in my life. But I involuntarily climaxed at least 4 times. And his cock was thicker and longer than my 6 inches. I don't know whether I loved it or hated it but I had a very hard time handling it. But the sexual excitement was incredible. I can't make love to her now without the visual images flooding my mind and bringing me to a climax. They gave each other so much pleasure and her pussy swallowed his oversized cock so easily. And she liked his cum...on her tongue, in her anus, in her pussy over and over again until I was a whipped dog. So prepare yourself for a shock. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Chapter II?

Throbbing first. Please pen the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story

Your story was hot and had me on the edge of my seat... so to speak. Please, continue to Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Trash...

I read the first paragraph or two and that is all. I am so glad this is fiction. I do have to ask the writer why he wrote a story about wanting to see other men fuck his wife when she is such a beauty according to you. Is it because you want to cover up your infidelity, you have a kinky fetish, or is it because you think so less of women that you will have them perform such degrading acts? Maybe it makes you feel more of a man than you are, by bringing down another person to your level? I am sure I am not the only person that would like an answer.

truman2005truman2005about 16 years ago
awesome

great story keep writing

truman2005truman2005about 16 years ago
awesome

great story keep writing

BlueFinchBlueFinchalmost 16 years ago
Spelling Errors

Sorry, but I just couldn't get past the spelling errors. Just during the introduction Steve has broken up with his 'finance' and the husband has called the hotel room next 'store'. I'm afraid since I'm reading it these types of things really ruin the flow. I pass no judgement on the story but you need tighter editing so pedants like me can get to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
fuck the spelling

keep writing

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 16 years ago
a great setup for a good story

I really hope that you will continue with this story,and I enjoyed reading about your crafty subduction.I think the husband will do well if he gets her to realize that what happened to her was the best sex that she ever had.Your story was fun to read,the sex was very vivid. The chacters were realistic. You have a hot story line going,please keep writing,I want to know more what you have planned for her in the fantasy that you have in your head

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Agree with Sherlock40

Another pervert story, which is getting to be the norm on literotica, lately.

The Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
many men's fantasy--thanks!

Thanks. The story is exciting, not to everyone, but to me, and to many men who are aroused by thinking of their wife having sex with another guy. Wow, what a turn-on! On to the sequels!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW!

I'd love to setup my wife like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wives need ego boosts too

My way was hiring a handsome, hung, male stripper for her 40th birthday

party. He was half her age and hit on her when she walked him to the door after his performance. Kissed her and told her she couldn't be 40. He asked to have"coffee" sometime and she handed him her business card. Two weeks later, at our vacation home, he fucked her brains out for over two hours. In the past 4 years, she has had four other "men" half her age and still looks no more than 30! For all you men who make negative comments regarding this practice, let me tell you that you are missing out on the LUSTY sex we men who allow wives freedom have.

Happy husband in Oregon

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

This is a great story..please post #2. I'd love to set my wife up like this. Thanks for the great hard on I have..

jdrew2001jdrew2001over 14 years ago
Good read

I like the story but of course I like loving wives stories. I am continually amazed as the idiots that post condemning the genre of hot wife stories. If such stories are soooooooo bad and show such a lack of respect for women then why are these bozos reading them in the first place? "Honey, I really love and respect you but I am going to read porn on the Internet that objectifies women." Is that what they tell their wives/significant others or is their significant other one of their hands?

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
My Plan

I realy loved this story, it has given me lots of ideas. I will definitely use this story to set up my wife. Please send part 2 asap

detune69detune69over 13 years ago
Nice

Love the story! I'd love to try this on my wife..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Unfortunately all these stories are true

I am a cab driver/motel manager and have seen first hand a lot of these incidents where ultimately the husband is the loser.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Hot (but kinda implausible)

Some comments have decried drugging and raping Sweetie! I read about her willingly drinking 4 servings of wine, apparently more than her usual amount, but not a massive amount, and certainly NOT forced down her gullet! Likewise, I do NOT see rape by Steve! However, I do believe Steve's 'seduction' was NOT convincing, even with that amount of wine and a tenting towel! If it did happen, I think it was LESS Steve's seduction and MORE Sweetie's opportunism (in other words, she saw a chance to do something she wanted to do without Hubby finding out!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot... the story make me hard

i can imagine the way his moist finger pressing and digging the glistening skin of the wife...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great adventure!

I have set up similar opportunities for my wife to let loose and fuck a large cock.

The first time she was like your wife, not having sex- just allowing a massage.

I'll have to write and let you know how that worked out. Hint--She smiled all week after. He has a large cock.

Don't sweat what the ass holes say about us letting our wives have some fun while we watch. Play boy did a survey years ago and 50 per cent of the responders admitted they would like to see their wives taken by a larger cock. As to losing a wife to someone else because she gets fucked by someone else. That happens even if we don't watch. So either you have a great marriage or you don't. Either you respect each other and can play with others or you don't and it won't matter.

THe massage scene is easier for them to let something happen and they are showing off their curves which we know they like to do.

Hope all is well with you two. You can read a bout some of our adventures at this site.

Olsalt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Implausible

,While this is a common fantasy for a lot of men, the story was just silly. Erotica needs to make sense in the real world to be effective. Keep trying!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well, I read the first sentence, scroll to the end and gave this garbage 1* it deserved.

Is this shithead for real ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved It!!! Can't wait for Chapter II

Loved It!!! Can't wait for Chapter II, Web site would not let me vote BUT! I'll give it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

kernowukkernowukover 6 years ago
Brilliant

Just love they way this written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One of the best

I am known as EroticWriter and I re-posted this story on two sites called Slutwives and also DarkWanderer. I also added a photograph that depicts the action described and fits into the narrative perfectly.

I gave the author, sportventure writing credit and informed the readers that I also added to the story, enhancing it to a degree. I normally write my own stories, many based on personal experience, but I especially like what Sportventure did with this one. The version depicted here though needs to be broken down into more paragraphs for easier reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very well done very erotic and sexual, the seduction and story line was good, maybe could have dragged out a little longer well done waiting for next story....

Very well done very erotic and sensual taming the shrew. The seduction and story line was good maybe could have prolonged with descriptive adjectives for heightened eroticism. Waiting for sequel......

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sadly he blew into the "as per stated" condom,not her pussy..

Some mothers do have em

creampies4evercreampies4everabout 5 years ago
A Good Beginning

Loved the introduction and the plot. The husband had to come up with a good ruse to get his wife to cooperate with his plan. The plan was set and all was going according to plan. His wife soon became a willing participant. A slut is born.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Silly

Silly, implausible, LW fantasy story. No value at all.

LuciousLadyMaryLuciousLadyMaryover 4 years ago

Your husbands are still despicable characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Glad he secretly removed the condom

I would want my wife to take his cum so I could return for dinner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Like many other husbands

you misspelled "no"

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago
My Comments on Reluctant Wife Trap

i did not like the story much. It was another cuck husband story. Carol switched from a shy and timid woman to a cum-loving whore in minutes. Not very believable. What is this with these husbands who need another man to fuck their wife.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Judgemental

Henry... No one NEEDS it. It is a very common fantasy. So being so fucking judgement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect Hot Wife

Beautiful!

All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

Women must understand nearly all woman 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage. It is perfectly fine. Only nobody talks about it openly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story!!! 5 stars. I can't wait to read the next chapter. My wife read it and really liked it also. It took me about six years to open my wife to my fantasy. We usually go to a hotel bar once a month. She is successful 80% of the time. The only problem is most men don't want me to watch so she goes up to the guy's room alone. But I do have sloppy seconds with her every time. The feel and smell of another man on her is such a turn on. And watching my wife get in the elevator with him and the wait is so exciting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersportventure@sportventure
170 Followers
Adventurous married white male. Enjoys sports and of course sex. Occassional writer of erotic stories, and also occassional erotic chat (but the real thing is so much better). Fantasies include naughty wives, shy ladies giving way to their secret desires, giving & receiving...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES