All Comments on 'Car Ride Caress'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great

I loved the innocent naughtiness of it.

jushornyjushornyabout 18 years ago
Wow

Loved the story Red, was a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A knobber with a sense of humor

DC:

You do stir a few memories. It's short but it says all that needs to be said. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
worth it.

Worth the time for a read, thank you.

LonelyMomLonelyMomover 17 years ago
Thanks for the smile

What an erotic story! It certainly took me back to my younger days. Thank you for taking me on that trip down memory lane. Its not a memory that we gals ever get to share with another living soul, but it is one that some of us carry with us for a lifetime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very good reading

I loved it, and the reason is because whether it was reality or not, it was believable, and the heroine was someone who became alive.

I have done some writing, and I hope I leave the reader with the same feelings I got from yours. I will definitely be reading more and becoming a big fan.

The recipient of your show of love is a lucky man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So Realistic

I loved this story because it's realistic. The way you write is fantastic and I'm excited to read more of your stories. I loved the comment about cum not tasting good - thank god someone is willing to admit that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Full Range of Experience

First of all, your story was excellent. The naive style was great since the story was about your first blow job.

I've had gf's that loved performing oral and apparently loved the taste as well, to a gf that wouldn't even suck, whether or not I came in her mouth.

It seems like most girls like giving bj's to guys they like. I know mine even enjoyed it when I would totally lose it and literally would fuck her throat making her gag then choke on my cum. So, anyway, there's someone out there for everyone.

Corpse_riderCorpse_riderabout 12 years ago
A story in 5th gear

Enjoyable well rendered short piece of erotica that has heart as well as head!

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 11 years ago
Thanks for your sweet honesty.

I hope he returned the favor(s)...:+PPPPPPPPP

MSTarotMSTarotover 11 years ago
nice

Wish I had read this a few months back. I was writing part two of my series Tits for tats and had to wrap my head around what it would be like for a woman to give a blow job for the first time,from her point of view. For a hetero male that was a brain twist. This would have given me some clues.

very good story.

M.S.Tarot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wonderful innocence

What a sweet tale of young desire

(I hit a 1 star while scrolling by mistake and couldn't correct it. I'm very sorry. Please keep writing these great tales.)

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 8 years ago
WOW

Great little story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful

The text is short but erotic! I have an extreme liking for redheads and the story was as amazing as it could be!!! Wonderful job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous