All Comments on 'Weekend Challenge Ch. 04'

by Nrlynkdbabe

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wishful thinking

wish i had been at the bar. if just the reading of the story caused this hard on i can imagine what might have happened had i been there. wish there were more women like you everywhere. it would be utopia.

Dana23Dana23about 18 years ago
nrlynkdbabe always has agreat story!

I look forward to every line!

walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 18 years ago
Great as usual! What a thrill following this gal!

You always excite me. I wish I could have adventures like yours!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Another great story!

As usual another great story. When will we hear more of you and Jena together? What happened to your picture? I am sure you are just in the process of replacing it with a more revealing picture of yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful story

Great story, look forward to more of your escapades, when you get to the strip club and the rest of the weekend.Look forward to an updated sexier picture.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleabout 17 years ago
So damn arousing!

We loved this one best! It sounds a lot like what we do at the shore! ;) Maybe you'll see us sometime. ;)

10++++ xoxo seacoastcouple aka w r aka seacoast02us@yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
very sexy

I loved this story as I do love all your stories. Any time I'm horny and need some releif, I read your stories and let my fingers do the work. Damn, I'm getting so wet just thinking abouit your adventures. I'd love to be bold enough to do some of the things youi do. I occasionally streak and flash and other naked ventures... but nothing like yours! Thanks for all the stories! Keep them cumming ;) by the way? What happened to the next part of this story? I feel like I'm missing some action between the strip club and you going home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My normally mikd wife got wild when we were on travel.

A few years ago I had a business trip to California and took the wife along.I had some meetings to go to and she stayed at the motel and just lounge around until I got back from my meeting. When I got back she was poolside wearing a white Ujena Tonga tie swimsuit that she had removed what little lining there was making the suit nearly see through dry and completely see through when wet...and she was keeping it wet. We/she got an appreciative audience and made some friends who invited us to dinner at the bar that night. My wife wore a lace camisole and heels and was again a hit. When we danced I pulled her camisole up even further and anyone could see her ass and pussy. After quite a few drinks they were closing the bar an my wife went to the "little girls room" where she took off the camisole and threw it over her arm and walked out completely naked to walk back to our room. The bartender said drinks on the house and about an hour later we walked back to our room. Both naked !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous