All Comments on 'Mom'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
NakodaNakodaover 18 years ago
Very Hot

Wow, this was a very awsome story, brought back a very fond memory. ;-)

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
a great love story

I truly loved your story but you need to check your spelling more often you had alot of misspelled words in your story.

keep writing more i really liked it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good but could be better

Look I have exp in erotic literature I have wrote 15 books and each got publish what I recomend is that you make the sex more intamit by making it at least half of a page to a page but my favorite part was the back story 5 stars none the less

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
"Oh, you're so nice and thick!" his mom said as he shoved his big dick up her cunt.

L. A., your stories of hot motherfucking are among the best! What boy doesn't love hearing his mom praise his stiff fat prick? Jim is thrilled when he mother tells him she's crazy for what her boy's got swinging between his strong young legs. He knows his big dick's meant to stuff his mother's twat, which is exactly where mom wants her son to unload his hot young balls. Nothing sweeter than a loving mom making her darling boy a lusty young motherfucker!

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago

That grandmother was one tough broad. The only problem I have with this story is the mother's dialogue at the end. Given the tone and buildup to the story it sounds out of place and a little slutty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bull Shit

I just couldn't past the 1st quarter of your BORING piece of shit!

Give it up already!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My Mom and me

When I read your story I started to think back when mom and I became lover. Six months after my dad left I heard mom crying in her room. She would cry whenever she thought of dad and what he said to her before he left. He told her that he just wanted a piece of ass he didn't expected for her to get knock up and have a baby. The day I first had sex with mom was on the six months anniversary of dad leaving.

We are happy to report that mom is now three months pregnant with my child.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Eh

Thwre was a a lot leading up to the sex then it dropped off :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
dumped at 10 inch cock 1 star

IDIOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lucky Man ….

Mayan1Mayan110 months ago

Granny to the rescue, granny to the rescue. Lesson, what goes around comes around. Kudos 🎉.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous