All Comments on 'Happy Ending'

by Katthrynn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Hercules_unleashedHercules_unleashedabout 18 years ago
Mmmmmmmmmmm

A lovely little story and yes, it did get me off, keep writing, you are exciting. While you are at it, why not check out my stories, and please don't forget to vote for meeither...lol

Peter

cybrfuncybrfunabout 18 years ago
Nearly Perfect!!!

Had to give you a perfect 5! This was so good, so sexy, and the detail of what Char was doing shows someone who (appears to, anyway) know a lot about massage. That kind of attention to the relatively non-sexual detail brings the story alive and makes it SO much more enjoyable!

I only wrote "Nearly" in the comment title because there were a couple of instances where the wrong word was there (such as "plan" for "palm") and I always find it a little distracting to be reading along and then go "wait, that doesn't make sense". But that's being nitpicky isn't it? Yeah, it is...that's why I gave you a 5. :)

Keep writing. You're great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
It Worked!

Boy, there is nothing like a great massage...with a happy ending!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Delicious!

Superbly done!

chip18830chip18830about 18 years ago
it doesnt get any better

I have been to Massage palors that "give you a 100% massage" you pay for it though. This story made me want to get in the car and go to the nearest one! Very Sexy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fantastic

I urge the author to keep writing stories of this nature. The author seemed very knowledgabe in what she was writing. She did a great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful!

What an arousing story. I hung on every word until the end. I was wet and tingling all the way through, first of all in anticipation and then with the heat of the action in the story. I couldn't help touching myself it was just just so arousing. I just wish I could have been Amy!

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesover 16 years ago
sublime writing...

..and done so well that I wondered if for one moment there was going to be a twist in the story and Amy would be the state inspector! Funny how the mind works despite reading the most erotic tale in a long time. P. Grimm.

LiveCatLiveCatover 12 years ago
Yes please!

Hot damn! Where can I get me a massage like that?

x

2275jr2275jrover 12 years ago
TAKING ANOTHER WOMAN TO A HARD CUMMING

brilliant first story. love it from start to finish. only one regret i wanted more of this very hot horny story. i was just getting into this would have loved more of the other woman both licking your own very wet pussy out to a hard cumming.

so how about a more parts of this awesome story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous