All Comments on 'Hands Full'

by Epithet

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 18 years ago
Nice little fantasy--

I really enjoyed this nice little fantasy! Great vivid descriptions.

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved it but

I wanted her to see him cum! Please cuntinue the story and let her see him (or his room mate) finish themselves off!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
You've described one of my favorite things

I love watching my lovers please themselves. Unfortunately, a lot of guys get shy about that, so when you can find one that will, he's a treasure.

Yes, please do another or continue this and let her see him cum. . .

ExhibitionistTomExhibitionistTomabout 18 years ago
Please, Can I have some more?

I have jerked off for several different women. I do not know why more men don't do it. Women seems to love it.

Please continue with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
This is my #1 turn on!

This has been my #1 turn on for years. I went to a concert years ago and saw a guy walking through the crowd. His left hand was holding his tee shirt way out in front of him. Under the shirt I could see his right hand just pumping away at his hard cock. He walked from one side of the field to the other just wacking away, I couldn't take my eyes off him. He made several trips back and forth then he noticed me staring at him. He looked me straight in the eyes and the speed and grip on his cock had increased sugnificantly. He motioned me to get closer, I could tell this was really turning him on too. His body was starting to spasm with each stroke, the closer I got the harder the spasm. As I approached he moved over to a secluded area where he pulled the front of the tee shirt back over his head. As he turned to face me I could clearly see the lightning speed of his hand on an already dripping cock. I was so turned on watching up close the pulsating pleasure his cock was receiving. I glanced up to see him watching me glued to the workout he was giving himself. I glanced back and forth between his face and his cock. All of a sudden he started to moan and cum started to shoot everywhere. I started to cum so hard, I hadn't even touched myself but I was so turned on by what I saw it didn't matter. Ever since then I have been addicted to male masturbation, watching a suck himself off runs a close second.

Ooh please write more about this I have a very high sex drive and you describe it so well. Thank you, Thank you

MADDRAPPERMADDRAPPERalmost 18 years ago
Hot damn!

Whoa nellie I love a good "let me see you jerk off" story.

Jerking off with others is the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
My hands were full when i read that

That was great! I too, have always had that fantasy. That was a really hot story! Ive read alot of porn, but that was the greatest I have ever read.

_Daddys_Baby_Girl__Daddys_Baby_Girl_about 5 years ago
Glad I am not the only one

That was fucking sexy, I want a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Perfect!

I agree the person who posted before me! Great story, great writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous