All Comments on 'Vaseline Ch. 01'

by huge_penis

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
steve8576steve8576about 18 years ago
Good Story Line

You have a good story line going. There are alot of grammer errors, but that can be fixed with proof reading and editing. Please, don't be discouraged. The story is very good, and should have many more chapters. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good story

Ignore the last two reviewers since they can't spell either. I'm looking forward to reading more of this story.

FizzxxxFizzxxxabout 18 years ago
Proof Reading

Just remember, you can't please all of the people all of the time. It's easy for the reader to forget that most of us who write for Lit are amateurs, we don't get paid for this. We do it because we enjoy it and we want to share what we write with others. Should you decide to write more, I would be more than happy to proof read for you. Constructive criticism is fine, but practical offers of help would have been more appropriate. You can find me in Lit chat, HP. Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
loving your aunti

i have an aunt very sexy and beautiful, thought of making it with her several times, never had the courage to bad bet it would have been super

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

Very erotic. With his sperm being shot into her womb like that, maybe they will accidently make a new cousin for him that might also be his son or daughter at the same time?

Metalreadr66Metalreadr66about 16 years ago
grammer issues

good story but watch your grammar you were getting his and her mixed up which ended up confusing me a couple of times.Good job otherwise keep it up ill be reading more of your submissions

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
what crap

Wat a steaming illiterate disgusting piece of juvenile crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
what crap

Wat a steaming illiterate disgusting piece of juvenile crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
FIRST!

IM FUCKING FIRST!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
not bad

Im not the biggest fan off over sized cock stories to be perfectly honest but this was a good read but one little thing its HIS auntie not HER didn't even get that right once in the entire story spelling and grammer doesn't bother me much but come on if ur a "writer" make the effort please other than that not bad

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 9 years ago
It's a start

The story had a great premise, but the grammatical errors were glaringly apparent. This story is a diamond in the rough that needs some polishing, that's all I'm going to say. Keep at it, don't give up.

ImASlaveToYouBabyImASlaveToYouBabyabout 5 years ago
Dude...

Uh, you know that women don’t pee out of their vagina’s, right? And vaginas don’t feel itchy when we are horny... And PLEASE tell me that you know women don’t pee out of our vaginas. It’s important to me that you know that... and uh... vaginas adjust to the girth of the object... it’s how we can have children, because the vagina is flexible. And if she was as horny As you described her she wouldn’t need lube... as a woman this story kinda pissed me off cause it felt innacurate and very heteronormative and ignorant. I am an annoying feminist and I am proud of it so I have to object at the way you portray Jennifer. Also, WOMEN DONT PEE OUT OF OUR VAGINAS. We have a urethra like guys do it’s just in a different spot, guys ejaculate and pee from the same... place, but women, the vagina is for sexual and reproductive purposes exclusively, and we have another separate body part in our genital area for evacuating waste. I don’t think you should give up writing, but please grammar check yourself and read stories published by female users because they will have a better idea for what the experience is like for a woman. Also please read up on human anatomy because i am legitimately concerned. Continue writing, as no one starts out as a master author, keep improving, and keep coming up with new ideas both in erotica and outside of it because I don’t feel like people acknowledge that we all have lives outside of reading and watching erotic content. So, improve at your writing, your job, your relationships both romantic and platonic, and don’t give up because you can always make progress as long as you can envision yourself doing so... sorry got off on a tangent, anyway, you KNOW that women don’t pee out of our vaginas right? Improve grammar and maybe try to make it better for female readers to enjoy. Thanks for reading my comment ;) Peace out and stay sexy bitches! PS you know women don’t pee out of our vaginas, right? Ok bye.

bradd50bradd50about 4 years ago
Lmao

Dude....Chill. Lmao.

OseekerOseeker6 months ago

9 inches...

Stinky pussy?

This story wasn't arousing to me at all. I've been around pussies that were erotic to inhale & a few where chicks had no idea about personal hygiene. That is no arousing!

1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous