All Comments on 'Behind the Masks Ch. 06'

by huelust

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great

This chapter was great. I'm glad she finally figured it out. Now Lucas is going to have to work overtime to get her to forgive him and take him back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
freakin' outstanding!!!!!!!

this was (is) totally awesome.....thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
YAY!

I must say I almost jumped for joy when I saw you updated this story...if only i wasn't so tired... I'm happy Sanaii finally figured it out and kicked Lucas out her room. Can't wait to see what Lucas will do to try and get her back; and if he really does go to France to see his mom. Great job! Can't wait for you next update!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
More

Please do the next chapter soon.I love this story.

JazzMatthewsJazzMatthewsabout 18 years ago
So Good

Yay! You posted! Been waiting for ages. Girl, that chapter was HOT! And now that she knows, how will Lucas get her back? I know he's probably going to drift for a little while so he can gather his wits about him. Post more and don't keep us waiting! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Damn! That's hot!

WOW!!! THESE TWO ARE TOO GOOD TOGETHER. I KNOW YOU CAN SQUEEZE MORE THAN ONE MORE CHAPTER ABOUT THESE TWO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
more!

Give us more...and soon! I can't get enough of these two. I wonder how he's going to do without her...and how he's going to go about getting her back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great

I love this story I wish you can write a new one everyday. Now that she knows that Lucas knew all along I wonder what he would do to get her back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Simply Fabulous

This is a great story. Please don't keep us waiting so long for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wow, wow, wow

One word . . ."INCREDIBLE!!!!"

rozlipsrozlipsabout 18 years ago
Fabulous

This is a great story. Have you considered submitting it to one of the romantic erotica sites?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
YES

Thats it..... You hit my sweet spot. Just please don't keep us waiting for your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
sizzling

cant wait for the next chapter hope it has more of Luc and San being together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Excellent continuation

When can we expect the next chapter!!!! I've been stalking this site just for that!!!

Cocoa SashimiCocoa Sashimiabout 18 years ago
Whew!

The passion and the drama between these two ignites every fiber of my being and keeps my heart clenched for more!

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueover 12 years ago
Love it!!

This is one of my favorite stories!!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

What an idiot he is... and what a twit she was never let feeling dictate your actions they will screw you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous