All Comments on 'Father Uses Huge Asset Ch. 14'

by acdd123

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Welcome back

Missed your tales, great stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
End it!

The ony reason i kept checking in on this stupid story is to see if you will do us the courtesy of killing off the miserable son of a bitch. End this piece of shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Whine whine whine

All the little wimps with their pitiful 6 inch weenies are back and complaining. Get over it... some of us have it and some of us don't. Hey, I feel bad that Richard has me by a couple of inches, but what the hell? Nothing like sinking the old salami into some of these broads that are stuck with their little peckered hubbies, so that they can enjoy a real man. Keep the story going dude. I hope it never ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Waiting for the end

I'm hoping Richard ends up getting it in the end. Not everyone is massively endowed and it would be nice to see the ass get the proper come uppance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sad

No one would put up with this and with the prevalence of disease maybe the wife has aids and has given it to the father would be good to think of all those infected women

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
it's sex not science....

shut up and enjoy a sex story, if don't like the plot don't fucking read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Oh. My. God.

I cum so hard everytime I read the next chapter, keep it coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Trash!!!!!!!!!!!

You are one sick freak to write this garbage?? Whatever problems you have with your "Daddy" work them out with a professional mental health specialist. End this trash and see if you can actually write something of quality, if you can???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
this is a dumb story heres why...

Okay why is it that every women rich has met so far has had his cock in her pussy. No one has tuurned him down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fucking retarded

Okay buddy

Stop the self promotion. Everyone notice the fact that a few are at 100% but the rest are 0. I think thats the writter scribbling his own thoughts trying to get people to like his story.

I bet that Martin is based on himself.

Happy TrailsHappy Trailsabout 18 years ago
Even if it is sex not science

it still should show some kind of decent plot line. This, to put it bluntly, sucks worse than my ex wife.

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Great reading!

This story is a prime example of what our society should be all about. A hard cock that is big enough, should be free to fuck and impregnate any pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Get Help!!

You've obviously got alot of hostility towards your own father to keep writing this garbage. Get some help for yourself this isn't the way?

Rc68Rc68almost 8 years ago
Idiot

You people say we hate this because we have 6" dicks? This shit is being written by a dickless Euro loser who is no question a queer...... I put my name on this because none of you people who support this loser are worth spit and can die you aids filled death and will not be missed....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a loser of a father

The father is pathetic, he fucks all of his son's girlfriends and when his sons leave he has a detective hunt him down....why??? Despite having a monster cock which gets supposedly get him all the women he wants, does he only get off in humiliating his son and other guys? That does not sound like a real man but a loser who has no balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic

I wish i was Martin Lucky boy my name is rocky love the story i would be Richard's slave to lick all the mess up 👅👅 perfect

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous