All Comments on 'The Realm of the Fighting Ladies Pt. 02'

by blackbel2003

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Awfully good!

This sequel is still better than the first part. The author weaves the threads of the plot in a masterful way, and her descriptions of hot scenes are really hot. Keep up your good work, blackbel2003!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
more of the same

This author writes incredibly detailed and well thought out fantasy. It is fantasy and isnt that the point? Sure it is. She lets her mind and fantasy run free and then describes it to us, sharing her fun and pleasure. Thank you very much.

Richard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great work,

Please, continue your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
AWESOME

PLEASE CONTINUEEEEEEE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent

A very good piece! I hope that you will tell us the rest of the story....

zarathustra_uszarathustra_usabout 16 years ago
BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN!

This is one of my favorite stories on this entire site and I'm unbelievably saddened that it has not been continued past Chapter 2. The author has a real knack for descriptive language but, more importantly, has an ability to create a realistic world that retains just enough fantasy and erotica to absolutely captivate the reader.

Amazing job, blackbel :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GOOD CAPTIVATING STORY

THE STORY IS CAPTIVATING AND i KEEP ON HOPING FOR A CONTINUATION AND PROPER ENDING - PLS INFORM ME - I THINK YOU ARE A GOOD AUTHOR - YUKIMI

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Perfect! A Fucken Male Fantisy!!

Hallo blackbel2003!

Let me see if I have this story plot right.... This male prick Rodrigo, is telling your Amazons what to do, as he is fucking everyone, females and males..... Including the Amazons? Is that really your idea of a Amazon Warrior?? .... Or could it be that you just have a problem with strong women? .... Because your not describing Strong Lesbian Amazon Warriors, no just weak willed women!!!!

Now my Amazons, would have had that little male prick tied spread eagle between two trees, as the Amazon Warriors, sat with arms and legs wrapped around their lesbian lovers watching him and waiting for the public entertainment to start.... Two of the Amazons, one on each side of him, is holding up pieces of tree branches, one a foot long as big around as a finger and the other as long and big around as an arm.... The Amazon with the small branch holds it up to the laughing and cheers of the other Amazons, and smiling she shows him the branch as she takes his cock in her other hand and she forces it into the small hole twisting and turning the branch until it can go no further, then she waits as the other Amazon with the large branch holds it up for all to see, before moving to his ass and pushing one end of the branch up against his asshole and holding it in one hand she uses a stone in the other hand to pound the branch up his ass.... Then both Amazons step back to fully enjoy his screaming, as they listen to all the sounds of orgasms coming from the other Amazons watching.... And after a few orgasms the two Amazons go back to him for a little more fun, the first Amazon. Smiling she takes hold of his cock and startes fucking the branch in and out of it, as fast as she can until she has blood all over her hand and he is screaming again.... The other Amazon takes hold of the large branch hanging out of his asshole, and startes pulling and pushing it, in and out of his bloody asshole in a slow fucking motion.... Until he dies, or they get bored with him!.... And if he survives, he will spend the rest of his days as a human toilet, eating the shit and drinking the piss, of Superior Lesbian Amazons!

Look! blackbel2003! You have my name and email so, if you disagree with me you know what to do!

Gay Kat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous