All Comments on 'My Weekend with Tyra Banks'

by EroticFic876

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
cut rate bullshit

I can't believe this stupid shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Who knows?

Thank you for the disclaimer that the story is fiction. You had me going for a while. I do hope that the 'to be continued' was only a joke. If it is continued I hope that the next installment is about you and Ernie Banks. Ernie Banks was a skilled athlete. Tyra Banks is a clothes hanger. If Tyra Banks was sitting on Oompah Winfrey's shoulders facing the other way I would STILL not let either of them into my closed store. I would rather listen to a continuous tape loop of Ernie Banks saying "Let's play two today!" for the rest of my life than endure another page of this ca-ca. Rest assured that if Tyra Banks ever saw this story she would ask one of her lackeys to read it to her, and would then get upset.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
All I can say is "O"

Because it should've ended before the pee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Feedback

It needs more details, not too many, but more detailing the acts than gushing over the time of your life would help.

Adoy1206Adoy1206over 13 years ago

Need more Tyra Banks stories, good one.

tnadnudertnadnuderover 10 years ago
Yes, but No...

I was all ready to hear what/who else the friend got you to meet, &/or more with Tyra (It's been years since you wrote this much!), until you had her urinating on him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fire

Best story. Thanks for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous