All Comments on 'Intimate Expression'

by damppanties

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A beautiful tribute

that sounds as if you've been there. Wonderfully sensual, DP. Fantastic job.

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonabout 18 years ago
Rich

You write with such a rich texture...reading your work is like tasting a new food and finding that you love it.

There are real feelings and emotions in your work. This was a very good piece of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Outstanding!

I read plenty of books and short stories. Your writing is right up there with some of the best authors. You expressed your thoughts in an emotional and gripping way. I am going to read more of your stories. Kudos, lots of them.

mountaincat4mountaincat4about 8 years ago
Definitive

Putting feelings into words is what Literotica is all about. It is an art and can never be done perfectly because the heart and the mind do not communicate perfectly. Even though this short, sweet love letter does not contain the usual lurid descriptions of sexual activities it still conveys the emotions that sex engenders. It is more evocative than erotic, tender rather than explicit.

The date on this story is almost ten years ago yet what is expressed is timeless. For those of you who select your stories from the NEW list, let this be a lesson to you that there are hidden gems in all categories.

I'm a big fan of your writing and hope you continue to give us more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous