All Comments on 'A Sneaky Suspicion'

by R.T.McCants

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Tired of the same old s..t!

Another one of "those" stories. A seeminly real man at the start, turned into a spaghetti spined wimp with a hard on by the end. Don't you folks get tired of turning out these cookie cutter stories? Nuff Sed!

Tim C.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 18 years ago
Tired of whiners complaining about these stories

The story was pretty good, although you could probably slow it down, expand on the details a bit more. But don't let the idiot naysayers get to you. If they don't like this type of story, they shouldn't read them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hey WifeWimp

Same to you!! If you don't like the comments DON'T READ THEM!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
excellent

Hope to see more, forget the wimps that can't stand good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hey RT

good outline for a real

story

but this crap was too short

take some time

and write a real STORY

or don't bother ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
More of the same

This story has nothing to do with a cheating or unfaithful wife but a cuckold husband who enjoys being cuckold. This is a submissive story for BDSM/submissive people and not loving wives cheating. That’s a big difference and half of these submissive stories posted also have a gay or fetish. There is no story of cheating just perverted people with no self-respect or manhood. Same old story no variation.

There should be a cuckolding category, as misinformed writers don’t use BDSM/submissive.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 18 years ago
well

I thought perhaps there was some sort of redeeming social value to this story. Alas! I was wrong. Just another god damned jerking off, closet watching, wimpy, cuckolded, and soon to be cum eating, cocksucking,and maybe ass fucked too , worthless,fucking husband.

But wait, she loved him soooomuch. She fucked her boyfriend on the couch. She did not fuck in their marriage bed abd he didn't wipe his cock on her husband's pillow case. Most of all she proved her love by not telling her husband to eat her while still full of fun. Shit, she even tried to wash up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bullshit

The person that posted this piece of shit is a sick motherfucker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
became worse than it started

just more same ole same ole tired shit about a sick wife and an even worse wimp hubby asshole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
one question is their any men in america

all i read is watching my wife being fuck by someone else.that not a man that a cum eating cuckold.a man protects his household and family have you lost that in the sex age or have you stop taking care of your business and letting others do it for you.i know i'm going to get bbq for commenting on this,but somebody have to have the balls to say enough is enough.is there men out there who see there is consequences for fucking on your spouse.if you got to watch her the start with you in the wrong marriage.weak cum eaters go for anything.and if you tell me what the story about i want read it,because it make me sick.i think that part why we have lesbian,because men forgot to be men.women had to step in the carry the ball.you make your spouses whores,by playing these games.

don-donna2don-donna2about 18 years ago
A man got exactly what he wanted.

So whay is it your business. Anyone with a woorking brain knew the plot as soon as they read the title and the teaser.

Obviously the temper tantrum guty can't get a hardon unless they read a story they can hate. So they also got what they wanted

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
pathetic

what a spineless excuse of a pathetic wimp he is and what a true slut/whore she is, damn, they are just made for each other, may they both rot in a loveless marriage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
This story is so sad it's one of the worst on here

The husband is a pathetic wimp who has been cuckold and he recorded iot all on his lap top while he watched his wife in the livingroom being fucked. What an ss hole. And the ending he tells us he saving the proof for later. WTF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
waste of time

A complete waste of my time. Bad with capital letters.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
And he went to all of that trouble for what?

Why would he go to all of the trouble of putting in cameras to just blow it off. She is a fucking slut and should be kicked out with her little workout suit only.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 15 years ago
"Suspicious" and "jealous"? I don't think so...

It seems quite obvious that 'excited' and 'hopeful' would be much more the right words to describe his state of mind almost from the start. So why the false pretence? Getting a 'foot in the door' to readers who are not into the voyeur fantasy, or male humiliation - fem/dom fantasy? Never appreciated less than truthful 'advertising'...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
exercise a different set of muscles

wlak ou and away from her, and let anyone else attend to her in all ways

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What Crap!!!!!!

This belongs in the gay section. The husband was gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
CRAP...

One word says it all...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I agree!

SHIT SAID IT ALL!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Shit

Pure

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you,

for not making it any longer.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A VOYEURISTIC CUCK

is happy, satisfied and wimpy. TK U MLJ LV NV

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 12 years ago
good and bad

The craftmanship of the story was ok. Spelling and syntax goodd.

On a personal basis I have a problem with the story itself. Like too many LW stories the husband is shown as a wimpy-assed cuckold that just cannot wait to dive into a cream pie. Not only no but hell no. The husband should have grown a real pair and walked (stormed) up from the basement as soon as he saw the lip lock.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Trite

Gee, even the title is wrong! This story is as cookie-cutter as it can be. The observation is correct, that this is NOT an 'adventuresome wife' story, but rather a story about a voyeur!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
minus 10P.U.

this sucks shit with a spoon, he,s and idiot and so are you. quit writing, you stink.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
4.51/5.00 = 92/100 = A = *****

This definitely is a Loving Wife story.

She loves her husband (in her own way) but fucks the other guy too.

She can make 2 men happy. SHE IS A KEEPER!

I myself would not divorce her. I would play it by ear instead. You never know what is in store for you. But that's me (i have had a pronounced voyeur side since forever).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
THIS IS A GOOD STORY THAT TOTALLY BELONGS TO LOVING WIVES CATEGORY

This story turned me on! Five stars. Some readers misunderstood it or regused to understand it. Yes, story tags are missing BUT the list of similar stories is hardly misleading.

He's a voyeur husband. He's been a voyeur husband for a while but he was not aware of those tendencies.

When his wife asked him how he felt about an MFM threesome it was obvious she needed more out of life than she was getting. That scene was included into the story on purpose.

He was not aware of his rather pronounced voyeur side because it was burried in deep layers of his psyche. His voyeur tendencies prompted him to buy cameras & stuff & decide to spy on her (he wanted to WATCH HER under another name).

While watching her he becomes aware of his voyeur side, helplessly aware that watching his wife having sex with another man makes him happy, makes him mesmerized & renders him unable and unwilling to stop what is going on before his eyes. He is the third participant in the sexual act (a silent partner if you wish). For him it takes 3 to tango!

He has just discovered a sexual pleasure different than anything else he knew.

When shortly afterwards he fucks his wife, that was the icing on the cake. His self discovery is complete. His life will never be the same but it won't suck. It will be different.

grabmyballsgrabmyballsalmost 8 years ago
I don't want this story.

I want the story where he plays the card on her.

sinsational83sinsational83almost 8 years ago
Let me guess ........ another cuckold author/husband

The story in itself was good. The ending not so much. all it showed was another sick, discusting, pathetic wimp of a husband. You could have given the some intestinal fortitude to kick her whoring ass and the so called trainer out of his house and, had gotten some revenge. Which leads me to wonder what kind of person you are.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Why not just wear frilly panties and beg her to let him eat cream pies.

That is the next step, I am sure.

Why not fuck another woman in front of her and see if she thinks what she is doing is still ok.

Open this abortion of a marriage up or divorce. There is no love here.

Just a pathetic pussy of a man and a cheating cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
THIS CHEATING-WIFE STORY IS VERY EROTIC. THE STORY LINE WAS CONCEIVED BRILLIANTLY & DILEMAS A VOYEUR HUSBAND CAN FACE WERE FEPICTED VERY, VERY WELL

I gave this story a 4+ [(****+) 4.45/5.0 = 89% = A]

A voyeur husband admires his wife's body always. He is obsessed with it & loves to look at her.

When other men are openly hitting on her, or dancing with her, or whatever, a voyeur husband gets mesmerized, paralysed, he is unable to intervene. He is in the state of hypnotic shock.

His hitherto suppressed cuckold side is temporarily preventing him from intervening.

Once he finds out she is not only his, his admiration of her body turns into WORSHIPING it. All he wants is to kiss every square inch of her body knowing full well he is not the only man who gets to enjoy it.

He is not a whimp, he is KINKY & he can't help it.

Let him be, guys! OK?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I See No Truth In This

When I came home unexpectedly I caught my soon-to-be ex-wife in bed with two men. I can assure you that it was fully impossible for me to have an erection. In fact, it was almost three months before I could get an erection again. And it wasn't my wife who caused it. When I read that a husband got an erection while watching another man have sex with his wife, I find myself hoping that his wife and lover(s) castrate him.

leetamezleetamezabout 6 years ago
No!

It was good til the ending!! Not even remotely believeable!

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
SHE SPINS....HE IS A CUCK

will the twain ever meet and desist. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Little dickie hubby wants to suck some big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Junque

I gave it a classier name than it deserves

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

crap no real man wants to watch his wife do someone else

hobie1010hobie1010over 3 years ago
Another

Pathetic make character

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Just

Just one more cuck watching his whore cheat, and.enjoying it.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 years ago

Started out a man and ended up a wimpy disgusting cuck. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story has the wrong ending.

only a 1 and that's generous

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What utter rubbish

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous