All Comments on 'Mystery Fuck'

by ohioguy4sex

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bullshit

A shitty story posted by an idiot that can't even spell. I couldn't finish this crap due to the many mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sexy, provocative

Pretty fair, not deserving of one recent excessively negative comment.

An editor could help there, but it's still a pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I don't know

Everytime i read "my massive cock" then it grows another inch, I get an irresistable urge to Zero out a story. But I will be kind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
You think YOU were confused...

...imagine us readers. What the fuck happened. Who is Ash and what does he have to do with the story.

You need an editor to tell you all these things BEFORE you post a story.

maninconnmaninconnover 15 years ago
I liked it

I hope you've learned the Literotica art of ignoring the Anonymous comments. If they are too big a wuss to sign their critique and enter a discourse, they don't deserve your respect. I liked your read, it was a good idea.

Sensualist2Sensualist2over 15 years ago
I get it!

Not too difficult. Nice twist at the end to reveal to the reader who the mystery player was. I could have stood a little less penis growth and a little more about the narrator's relationship with his wife. Not a lot, mind you, one of the attractions of the story is its economy of language.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous