All Comments on 'When Darkness Falls - Epilogue'

by Kay Derwydd

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
:)

i've really adored this story. i mean, elves and vampires at the same time? what's there not to like? thank you.

i was a little (very little, mind you) disappointed in the fact that you didn't explore jordan's character as much as you did dorian's. even being a secularized, so to speak, elf, he should have some old elven habits that die hard. also i feel he should have a bit more of a past, considering how old you tell us he is. another thing is that, even though you say that elves are not a common sight even though they're becoming integrated, neither the twins or joseph or anyone else reacts to the fact that he's an elf. i sure would. other than that, as i said, i love it. i'm hoping for a sequel?

athena_by_nightathena_by_nightabout 18 years ago
sorry it's ended

I loved your story telling. It was wonderful. I didn't expect it to end this way, but I know it had to end sometime. Fantastic job.... I loved how Dorian and Jordan interacted with each other.

CosmicDreamsCosmicDreamsalmost 17 years ago
hot hot hot

well done thats brillinet i cant bbelive that they both found each other keep up the writing ur talent is good and clver keep it up.

windstormywindstormyover 16 years ago
Well, I did it again...

Sheesh, don'tchya hate it when ppl read the last chapter before the rest... hehehe... Hell, I'm like Stephen King, I write the last chapter before the rest sometimes, or sometimes it comes to me in the middle of the book...Anyways... Loved it, now gotta read the rest...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A-mazing!!!

I loved the story, loved the characters...although it does seem to end pretty easily...I would have expected more pb than just kindnapping and quick rescue...also: would LOVE a sequel to that with maybe a little more of Jordan's world.

hrefnadrakishrefnadrakisover 15 years ago
Absolutely lovely

I enjoyed this story a great deal. I have to admit to a weakness for elves and vampires, particularly elves. I think you did wonderful job developing the characters, adding humorous moments and balancing it with the conflict and resolution. I hope to read more such as this from you.

Gayobsessedgirl_1Gayobsessedgirl_1about 12 years ago
Wow

I loved all of this. But I had hoped you'd write a chapter about how lorix got attached to Dorian. But it was awesome!

justareader8972justareader8972about 12 years ago
Good

But I'm pretty dissappointed. What happened with Carl? And what will happen to Josef? You've done a great job explaining vampires, but what about elves? You rushed the story (which is understandable because you need to throw in a lot of sex to satisfy the masses), but you need to explain more about the characters themselves. If you focus a little more on the plot, it will seem like a true story as opposed to a sci-fi porn where the plot is horribly irrelevant--somehow I don't think that's what you were aiming for.

Good writing, otherwise! Just develop the story a little more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I've read your story about five times and I love it every time. Are you going to write a sequel? What happens to Carl and Josef? Did Carl lead Victor to Dorian? So many questions left unanswered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SISSY

OKAY ! YOU GOT ME HOOKED ! WHEN IS THE NEXT CHAPTER ? I HOPE YOU KNOW THIS IS TOO GOOD NOT TO BE A SERIES DON'T YOU ? SO MOOOOORE !!!!!!!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW !!!!!! HOP TO IT !!!!! START WRITING !!!!!! ARE YOU DONE YET !!!! HUH !! HUH !!! HUH !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Publish this

I read straight through. Consider publishing this on amazon. Well written and edited - no spelling errors or reliance on poor spellchecked word choices.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous