All Comments on 'The Wimp'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
Sandman1Sandman1about 18 years ago
Well that certainly was different!

I guess with his teeth knocked out, the warm up blow job should be pretty nice. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
4 Warped People Including the Writer

Writer you are slipping again - this wasn't worthy of my time or yours in retrospect.

Whats next? Something rational and arousing we hope!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A lesson to be learned

Anonymous was probably aghast that Bob took no prisoners. I'm afeer'd the poor soul has never been in a real dust-up, and his/her (?) sensibilties were hurt. In my younger days I very quickly learned the first rule of law: Destroy or be destroyed! I even learned the the second law: When you've done the job properly hurt him so bad he'll cross the street when he sees you coming. Ain't bragging 'cause them days are long gone (thank God), but that's the fact of life when you live in a man's world, you're young and dumb, and there's too damn few women to tame us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Non-Erotic

Post it properly what was erotic about this although i liked that the husband wasn't a real wussy

rooster1rooster1about 18 years ago
dump the bitch

so she just gets off on publicly humilating her husband, what happens when she finally picks a good big man instead of an oaf. a woman who does not love respect her man to suport him in public doesn't deserve to be with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bullshit

When you write a shitty story you go overboard. You can really be a dumb fuck. When will you learn the difference between lose and loose? You are a true asshole for posting this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
hard as marriage is today who need this shit

why ask for trouble in your marriage by exposing your wife to this bullshit.both sound like childred with a new toy.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Pimp and Whore intense beating of John

Absolutely this is not erotic. Author is having some fun but didn’t come across as fun to this reader.

It started like it would be sensual and then turned into a husband and wife sick game of depraved and intense infliction of pain. This is just a back alley mugging of an unsuspecting John set up by the Whore and her Pimp.

Not a very good story by this Author. His writing is normally quite good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WHAT?

This was about as erotic as watching paint dry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
You know if Peggy gives it a bad review.......

.....then there is something definatly wrong here.

I can count the number of bad reviews by her on one hand. She almost *never* gives out a bad review. Its like she can't help herself. Yet she did today. While I can't say I agree with all of her opinions, I have noticed no matter how bad I though it was she still found "something" positive about it to write a good review about.

Makes you think doesn't it (^_^)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Interesting

Liked the story even without some real fucking. It's good to see the little guy win. It did need some hot sex between the husband and wife though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
DOODE!

no telling what a little guy ould do to win a fight. Need some sex other then that it was funny as hell. they should go on an ass kicking and fucking spree. they find a big dude make him think he can beat the husband and take the wife nd then turn the tables. have the little scrapper turn the big motherfucker into his bicth.

Good shot though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The husband is a wimp

This is a stupid story.

In the real world a fight between a 139 pounder and a 340 pounder is no contest. Only in the writters imagination could this ever happen.

In the real world the husband would be getting the guy ready to fuck his wife.

He is supposed to keep his promise to his wife but she does what ever she wants.

He was uncomfortable and she promised if either were they would leave. She broke her promise wanting to be fucked by the biggest cock the husband has ever seen.

The husband is atleast bi. nobody else would agree to suck another man's cock if he lost a naked wrestling match.

Disapponiting used plot.

Ken

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Poor

Bit dumb, too. Some little shit likes to beat up people, the sweet wife likes to watch him do it?

Sure.

In the real world, he got squashed, the wife got raped, or they both got thrown out into the street before anything happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Story

After all the downers you read on this site this one was perfect. Thanks Grey

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Standard Plot standard spelling

Wow, this group of readers has not already had you taken out and shot?

You have your standard hero figure, who is never the biggest, baddest man in the area reach his point of enough and stomp a much bigger dumb bad guy. If someone did not see this coming, they have not read more than 2 of your straight stories.

I would have thought, that by now, the local cops have a sheet on this guy who destroys the big dumb types that think all muscle and physically biggest entitles them to do whatever they want. After the police reports and hospital reports on several "self-defense fights they would probably see that the fights are not self-defense but provoked and "the wimp" would end up in civil court, at least with the rest of his lifetime income going to pay off court judgements, since he has the physical skills, & probably martial arts ratings and continues the fights past normal reason and taking his foe out. His wife was not raped, beaten, drugged, etc., and the words spoken are not sufficient provoation for the response, he would be in jail.

I'm not going to raise my bp complaining about your spelling, by this time I know it is deliberate or you are a little too dense (RE CON) to have anyone check it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very good story

God might have made men unequal by making some of them big and tall and some short and small but he made all men equal when it comes to how much they can be hurt by a knee in the old gonads..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Is this allowed?

Satire on Literotica? The negative reviews only indicate it was done pretty well. It could have been a little more subtle. But then cartoons and Quentin Tarantino don't do subtle either.

the Troubadorthe Troubadorabout 18 years ago
I wasn't going to make a public comment until I

I read the earlier public comments.

On a lot of them, I doubt they really read the story. More like skimming it for the sex, when it wasn't there they tried to figure out what they had read by what they remembered. But of course hadn't read.

There was a little Brit some years ago, Willie something, around 1920, a little earlier and through a lot of the 1920's. He was world Lightweight boxing champion. He weighed something like 118 pounds. He destroyed those his weight so fast he couldn't get a fight, even with those heavier than he. He fought some wonderful fights against world ranked middleweights. So he toured the US to get fights and make money. His agent going into town ahead of him and setting up the fights with local heavy weights, with a big plug ugly traveling with him who showed up at the weigh in. Then Willie would show up for the fight and knock the snot out of whoever was being touted the local champion. He even fought some of the Heavyweight contenders.

So the idea a little man can't take a big one is ignorant. Happens all the time. Of course, unlike Willie most such matches aren't fought by Marquis of Queensberry rules. But the little man is quick, quick, quick. And nasty!

I liked the story, but wasn't surprised at the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Stupid story

Sorry, this story was just stupid.There was no one you could like, The 340 lb thug, the slutty blond wife or the wimpy little fighting terror of a husband.They all seemed like pretty sleazy people,especially the couple who go to a sex party to see what will happem. the Ct. Yankee

jaggers0053jaggers0053about 18 years ago
say what?

hard to figure this one out. sounds like husband has a real Napoleon complex and wife is there to help feed it. wife eggs a big guy on so her much smaller husband can enjoy kicking his ass (visciously,i might add). no 'good guys' in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Again a terrible story

I can not believe what is getting postged in this section in the last few days

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Huh!

The issue should not be whether one man can humiliate another (but I guess that was the point of this story). Is this a game where this couple hunts jerks to taunt and beat up? If so, then how are they any different than the jerks?

I re-read the story twice. First they were to stay together but she takes off with Bart when they first get there. Then she dances with Bart and let him grope her in front of her husband. Finally she says

"No! Bobby, I'm just starting to have fun, we came here to have sex and I haven't had any yet. Bart says he wants to fuck me silly. I want his big cock."

Finally she set up the challenge between her husband and Bart. I do not get it. The place was a gathering for swingers so naturally Bart gets pissed when the husband hangs around (which does not excuse his disrespect to the husband).

Bottom Line: The wife is a tease, the husband is a bully since he knew he could beat up the guy and Bart is a jerk. This is clearly a fantasy because the word would spread about this couple and they would be banned from these gatherings.

SleeplessinMD

themonk110themonk110about 18 years ago
Great Story!

Thank you, it was the perfect antidote to all of those ghastly submissive husband stories. I was about to stop reading, (I hate those things), but I pushed on and was delighted. I roared with laughter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Awesome

I get bored by so many stoires that have a similar plot. This one is different. Now, the only thing, will end this story perfectly, is to talk about how the wimp husband punish his slut wife by his modified gigantic cock and make the big guy to be his slave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nice..

..twist on the usual wimpy cuckold husband type of story. It's obviously something readers love or hate - the fact that it provokes such extreme and opposite reactions speaks for the power of the story.

BonzoBBCBonzoBBCabout 18 years ago
wasnt sure

i'm just going with a 50, because i'm not sure if it was a good story or not. i read all the other comments, and i feel that most people are just dumb, and wanted to complain about a story they didnt like.

at first i liked the story, it didnt turn into some little guy watching his wife fuck a big dick. i liked the idea of the little guy standing up for himself, until the twist came that the whole thing was a set-up.

it is a jerk move to go to a swingers party just to beat some guy up for trying to get with your wife; even if it were reversed, and the huge guy brought his wife to a party and she started dancing with a small guy.

and i think there was just too much crap at the end that muddle the idea. the wife mentions a sign that the husband could've given, and she was worried that he would've really left. it just made it suddenly seem like everything wasnt in control from the beginning, and i think that's what made a lot of people give low scores.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
that sucked

dude get real, what a waste of reading!

NamizujsNamizujsabout 18 years ago
Not my cup of tea or anything

I'm sorry, I feel this being a setup the pair is no better than the jerk that got beaten up, in fact I feel the hurt given out was excessive, the intentions vindictive and BASE!

Not like your other stories Eagle!

sorry

John

zoltantheduckzoltantheduckabout 18 years ago
Rubbish

Man, I know sometimes what you write can be shit, but nonetheless it is normally enjoyable shit that is so implausable that it still leaves a smile on my face. But this is just down and out crap, so far below what you are capable of that I can only conclude you were in an alcohol induced daze when you wrote it. While I'm at it, when something is lost the word is spelt LOSE, LOOSE is the description of your clothes after you lose 45 pounds on your diet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
these 2 are fucking sick

for being swingers in the first place and getting off on hurting others, this is just goddamn worthless bullshit writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You gotta be kidding.

Your stories are usually prety good but this is sicko. Not up to your usual quality writing. Did you write this with a hangover?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This could have been a great story...

Sorry it just would not happened in this fashion...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
the only thing missing...

was for her to comment on how his monstrous cock would have been more pain than pleasure. That would have added some realism to the story. Of course I would have liked it better if she didn't realize he was so tough and he tossed her to the curb afterwards or rammed a baseball bat up her to see how she really liked it or....Pistolpackinpete

0649d0649dover 13 years ago

Good twist! I was dreading it for a moment there cos I hate cuckold tales where wimps have to eat another man's creampies out their wife's pussies!

In real life it would be risky with the weight differences, but certainly not impossible to beat someone much bigger and heavier. You would have to avoid getting wrestled, and instead punch or kick them where it hurts (eyes, temples, nose, kidneys, liver, neck, throat, major leg muscles, etc) and incapacitate them really quickly. I doubt an air-serviceman knows all this though, because it is much less close up fighting in real life (bar special forces).

I think they get off on this gig because they know that these punks would prey on other people with real wimp husbands (haha) so they prey on these punks in turn. I can't justify this but neither can I criticise this.

I'm guessing that he knows his limits and the wife would get the 'signal' to actually leave. It does involve a lot of humiliation at the start though, which most people can't stomach.

I doubt the police would prosecute guys who beat up assholes, haha.. The only thing that stretches belief is a guy who weighs 340lb and is 6'10". I don't see them around often, and I'm sure that such a person is a fat shit (BMI around 34 is surely obese)... on the other hand it would explain how he gets beaten so easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sorry, you lost my vote on this one

I do know what you were doing when you wrote this, I realise, like anybody would, that you were just playing for the catch at the end, even if it weren't all that hard to guess what it would be, but...

Up till the end, you had a bad wife, a hubby who was a little more than meets the eye, and an asshole who got what he deserved.

Then you made hubby into every bit of the bad guy in this too.

So they go out to swing clubs (those ones where they DON'T try and protect their members from predators and assholes... oh yeah, THOSE clubs are everywhere!!!) and find the local bad guy, in order to trick him into being assaulted and turned into dogmeat? Who is the real sadist? The wife or hubby?

You made your characters into sorry, sick freaks.

And by the way, the wife will ditch him the moment he gets his ass handed to him... she is obviously there for the power trip of the bull fight, and sees herself as the prize, so she cannot really respect him.

To the winner, goes the spoilt bitch

Probably already given him the clap, seeing as she thinks she's such a devious player.

1 star, sorry. I have rated others of yours 5, but not this one

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
What a Pair

For those who think the wife was unfaithful or disrespectful to the husband, think again. That was all an act to set up the big guy and make him willing to play their sick little game. A husband and wife who go around setting up guys for the pleasure of the husband giving them a beating is not my idea of a nice couple. Even though the big guy probably deserved a put down, the actions of the couple made this another story with nobody to like.

Sorry, I have to give a low score on this one.

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 12 years ago
Seems like a sick game to play.

This was an intentional setup by the wife. Does the husband have to prove himself over and over and over again? The writing was clever, and the story had a good twist, but I would not want to ever know such a couple.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Crap

One day this mini John Cena is going to run into someone who is better than he. Then what do the loving wrestling couple do? Lousy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
turncoat

he sucked a tumescent cock, his cornhole reamed, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
what a wife setting up her husband and another man

the tramp needs to be ditched. let her go find her big dicks

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
Size !

An interesting game this couple play.

In real life they will meet a guy who is big, muscular, non arrogan, AMD good a fighting.

Then little Mrs wifey will get fucked !

Ha,ha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sick

sick but well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dumb ass game

And one day they'll come across someone that will either kick her husband's ass or kill him. A dangerous game of Russian Roulette that someday will get them seriously hurt.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Just plain fun.

This story was slapstick funny.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Hilarious

This was a funny little flash story.

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
popular story

GT, considering how many commentators hated this story , it seems to remain popular after what, five or six years since you submitted it.

Yeah, we all enjoy daydreaming about being mild mannered Clark Kent, instantly ready to go whoopass on some big ape with our hidden Superman persona.

Interesting how a FICTIONAL story, with FICTIONAL characters, engaging in FICTIONAL activities and a FICTIONAL resolution can continue to draw such raw emotional responses. You guys need to get your hormones under control.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Agreed - just plain fun -

He proves the axiom never underestimate your opponent - there is ALWAYS someone faster., smarter, meaner, etc -

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Not a fun evening, sometimes.

Had a friend whose wife liked to drink and get him into fights. He was pretty handy and won, mostly. One night she was playing her regular game, promised to fuck someone else, then threw it in her husband's face. He fought the guy, got stabbed twice, she got raped in the parking lot and nearly beaten to death. When he got out of the hospital he divorced her ass and found him a woman that didn't like that kind of game. Wife was so scarred from her beating that no one would have anything to do with her any more. Sometimes you get what you pay for and sometimes it's more than you expected.

Didn't think much of the wife in the story. Husband was stupid, too.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17about 8 years ago
Divorce The Bitch

Although I cheered with every move The Wimp made, I totally detest the bitch. The wrong person got the shit stomped out of him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Now that's a dumb ass game

What happens when he gets off the floor and calls the cops? Hubby is going to do a lot of jail time. Stupid story.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

For all the people so sure the "wimp" would get squashed in the real world.

You obviously have never been in the military. Probably don't even have friends or family that have been.

Unless the huge guy has had training and/or the small guy is impaired by alcohol, drugs, sleep, etc., I will put my money on the soldier any day.

They are taught vicious unarmed combat. Which is what that guy displayed. As another commenter said, you destroy or be destroyed.

That being said however, a soldier in civilization avoids fighting, until it is time to fight. That is of course if he has been mentally adjusted to civilian life again.

As has been said, this husband/wife team is sick. Setting morons up to be crippled and maimed should be criminal. However, unless they testify against each other, they do it in a way so that they will not be charged.

This all said, this was just a story of course, but a story about 2 sick fucks that both need their asses kicked.

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
To everyone who wants to BTB

It was all a set up. They create situations as a couple where husband has to fight to prove himself. Her dissing is role play, as they are in on it together. Pretty sick role play, but that's a different issue/

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 7 years ago
@DrSemblance 08/23/16

re:

For all the people so sure the "wimp" would get squashed in the real world.

You obviously have never been in the military. Probably don't even have friends or family that have been.

Unless the huge guy has had training and/or the small guy is impaired by alcohol, drugs, sleep, etc., I will put my money on the soldier any day.

They are taught vicious unarmed combat. Which is what that guy displayed. As another commenter said, you destroy or be destroyed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Military?

He was in the Air Force.

They don't do down and dirty on the ground combat, they bomb it from high above and far away.

They are not soldiers, they are technicians.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@tw0cr0ws

You nailed it! Most people in the military know nothing about hand to hand combat. If they are in hand to hand combat, they've lost the fight. The actual fighters are trained to use weapons, not fight "down and dirty."

Any MMA fighter would destroy military personnel, as would most people who get in fights regularly. Small is certainly not an advantage. That's why they have weight classes in fighting. Skilled large fighters would destroy skilled small fighters. They can absorb and deliver a much more powerful blow. The badass "Navy SEAL" character who destroys people with his hands is such a fucking fictional cliche. Give them guns, at night, and yeah. Bareknuckle street fight? My bet is on the brawler.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Don't underestimate Airmen

My job in the USAF was technical. I joined for the post Air Force opportunities which have been fruitful. The pay sucked so I was a bouncer to make extra cash. Yes Sir, No Sir! by day, very different by night. We had some bad asses in the AF. I would put our Para Rescue and Forward Controllers up against any special forces guys in any branch. These guys are taught hand to hand fighting with no rules. Put the enemy down permanently and as fast as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Navy Seals

To the moron who thinks Navy seals can't fight .The seals are trained in hand to hand combat and i know this as fact because i spent 20 years in the seal program and not only did i learn to fight i also learned how to kill with my bare hands and all kinds of weapons so you need to be sure of your facts before making a stupid statement like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What A Bunch Of Horseshit!!

The whole story and most of the comments too!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
PSYCHO

This is just awful

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This story had so much potantial but for whatever reason I guess you didn't see it. You made it not only unbelievable but a fairy tale, "and the lived happily forever after."

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
2 stars

Why would a wife ALLOW THAT??? she is a cheater waiting to happen and hubby is a fool...

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
No

Seems like a dangerous game. I guess both were prepared to.lose.

Dirty_SteveDirty_Steveabout 5 years ago
Agree

Dangerous game. One day he will lose and then they both will be fucked! Bad idea for erotic fun.

GymShortsGymShortsalmost 5 years ago
Why?

I appreciate you taking time to write a story, but why waste time writing such garbage? Better yet, why do I waste my time reading it?

Must be I'm insane. Reading the same shit stories over and over expecting a different result

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 5 years ago
Wtf?

So, wifey wanted to go to the adult party, she went dressed like a whore and hubby was surprised when she told the Man Mountain with the big cock that she was there for sex and was offering it up to the top dog? Leave her at the party, drive home, change all the locks and check out lawyers in yellow pages, she's not worth fighting over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Shiti

I mean really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well,

that was refreshing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Looks like they gave Bart a night to remember. (OUCH.)😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Stupid games. I have seen shit like this in the ER. The guy gets put into the hospital and the wife/girlfriend may or may not end up raped. Stupid shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
disappointing

The husband should have lost. A wasted evening out.

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 3 years ago

I liked it because an asshole got punished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is by far, the worst garbage I have ever read. They go to a swingers party. The wife makes another guy think, she is his for the night. Said guy gets beat to a pulp by the husband, who was in on the whole thing. I see this ending, two ways. The swinger community gets wise to what’s going on, and calls the cops on them. Or... A few of the guys who he beats up, eventually find him, and beat him to within an inch of his life. He can never have sex again. Loving wifee leaves him, then gets another partner, to pull this shit with. Somewhere along the line, she pulls this on the wrong person. Ends up drugged, does porn for awhile, and shipped off to a Mexican whorehouse.

I gave it one star-

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A friend once told me that there isn't a woman worth fighting over, but there are some who are worth fighting for.

This woman wasn't worth either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Now that is what should happen to guys trying to screw another mans wife. My only complaint would be tha no kneecaps, wristor voice box were damaged.and that he didn't piss on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So he commits murder whenever he and his wife can get some guy to hit on her? What a piece of shit story.

Janrene3Janrene3about 1 year ago

I gave it 4* for the surprise ending.

But I can`t condone beating up others like that. The brute must be inches away from dying - thats not a fine way to act at a swinger party.

If hubby wants to fight, he should go underground and do it there.

No, not a nice story. The stars are for the twisted ending - not the execution of the story.

eastern_dragoneastern_dragonabout 1 year ago

Drek. No point to it and no erotica.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just trash. Really stupid

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594196 months ago

You almost had me there for a second but only for a second lol

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

she wanted it to experiment with big cock. Husband stopped it in time,he didn't go through emotions arousal of wife fucking anotherman,she might try it again what if husband gets beaten wife fucks other guys he has to clean up cum from his wife pussy other guy cock he would have been a wimp cuchold clean up boy TleSt stood up he strenght to fight a bigger guy prove he was no wimp

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Here is the real story about Navy Seals. Never been a Seal, but I have fight trained side by side with over 100 former Seals. Actually, I have trained with over a 1000 former special forces from 44 different countries as well as former members of several country’s secret service, covert ops members, and former members of the IRA militias, a former SAVAK colonel.

US Navy Seals are taught to hunt in a pack, use high tech weapons and specialized high tech remote sensing, and to attack their targets 10 to 1 and when their targets are feeling safe and secure so their awareness is at its lowest. I have many friends in ALL branches of JSOC and they know this is true. They have told me so personally.

I have met these guys in my 46 years of fighting arts training. They separate from the various services they are in and realize that their hand-to-hand combat skills are lacking. One told me that everything they had been taught to them by their military unit about one-on-one fighting is taught in the first 3 months at an authentic martial arts Dojo, Dojang, or Kwoon. (NOT one of those sport fighting school)

They show up to train next to me at one of my grandmasters’ seminars and then many stay to become a permanent members of the school. One of my grandmasters was a former chief instructor in the college of Martial Arts at Yong In University (where all western combat fighting arts are developed) and an former ROK commando before moving to the USA and now holds a 10th dan in Hapkido. Another of my Grandmasters was the former chief instructor of the Taiwanese Air Force but his styles of combat fighting (White Crane and Long Fist) do not award belt rankings).

It is quite a scene to see a room of 85 training partners in a large hall, all of whom are combat veterans who have realized that their special forces training is lacking and have come to learn the other 99% of combat fighting. Partners have included the aforementioned former SAVAK colonel, former ROK/NDT commandos, representatives of all branches of JSOC, former members of IDF commandos, former members of SAS, former PRC commandos, and so forth.

After our 6-hour workouts 3 times a weekend, we would share a meal and then go back to the school to share notes about their lessons learned in their years of combat fighting and the weaknesses of each. Many of these former seals are actually becoming REAL fighters. Many would sleep over at the school during the week and we would train every day a minimum of 4 hours. Some would stay 3 weeks. Others would stay the full 8 weeks and even longer before returning to their homes somewhere in the wide world. This is how I learned the fighting secrets of 31 different country's martial fighting techniques.

As to killing with your bare hands, I can teach my students a dozen ways to do that in 2 hours. But I have also told them that they need to train on the Makiwara 3 times a week for 30 minutes so they don’t break their hands while shattering their opponent’s skull.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous