All Comments on 'Lisa Tastes the Slut Life'

by Wanton and wet

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Lovely...lovely..

I just love sluts named Lisa and loved your little story. Hope we hear more of her as she becomes a real bone fed whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What a way to become a cuck.

Amazingly good story as far as it went. Of course cock-sucking is only a beginning. But, you see the potential for becoming an ever loving fuck doll, and making her cuck husband proud to own such a trophy, and to be able to use her or abuse her at will, and solve their money problems to boot.

We know he sucks pussy, and will look into the future at the opportunity to suck strange cum. Not only that, on evenings with two or more whores working in tandem in one hotel room, maybe he can be the official cum cleaner. Strangely, I'd love to hold down such a position, too.

In another life, I'd like to have a comfy job like his.

It's really a pleasure, Cincy Kid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow!

Simple, but well-written and hot! Keep this story going!

Barb

Moked OutMoked Outabout 18 years ago
What a slut...

I'd have covered you in cum too and when you fought later in the night about it from the next room I'd have gone and excused you to get a good fucking in before my flight;the one you deserved and hadn't gotten yet for makeing all that money...LOL!That would be a cool 'turn' into debauchery and a slut's way of liveing;getting into high paid gigs...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very hot!

That was one of the best stories I've read. Thank you.

JRavenJRavenabout 18 years ago
Such a slut...

kinda makes me want to go out and earn some money the old fashion way, on my back!

Jenny

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Interesting

I thought you had her make the transition from good and happy wife to slutty escort very well, smoothly - in fact. Of course, a lot of sensual women fantasize about being a slut,a whore or cheap, but only as a fantasy so, her wanting to help and make money was a chance to experience these things and still have a good marriage to a man she loved. Good story.

There are some guys who could live with this, some who fantasize about it. If they really love their wives, care about themand don't get insecure about the activities then the only fear would be the wives deciding to get more ambitious and make it a career or manouver their husbands into cuckolding!

Oh well, I really thought the story was good, thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good read

Fantastic story , more please!!!

fridayamfridayamover 13 years ago
I enjoyed this

I hope you will develop it further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The very bottom story.

Inept and mindless. Worth 1 star.

ExpDomMExpDomMover 12 years ago
Great Story

One of the best I've read here. Hope there are more chapters.

lgcelsielgcelsieover 11 years ago
Great Story

Will there be sequels? You've got a good start.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic

Well written and to the point and I LOVED it! What an exciting and wonderful slut Lisa will become as Steve increases her workload and I emphasize "LOAD".

Please don't stop now, I am looking forward to more about this really nasty slut.

Hugs....Nadine

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why the lowball prices?

You'd be lucky to get one hour of "companionship" from a gal like that for $200. Four hours? Better get your wallet out. Overnight? You're into the four figures.

Just the hotel room rental would eat about one or two hundred bucks a night.

There's always the "it costs more, so it must be better" mentality to discourage hôteliers and ladies of the night from quoting too low a rate and appearing desperate.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Proud

How proud you must be to have a whore for a wife. What a warm feeling you must have , you cuck fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
story read well

and I could get into the characters but not my taste really. A husband that would whore out his wife is a low life and a wife that goes along with it is not a wife but a whore.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Sounds

Sounds like a description of Chinese soup.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice, readable story. Good flow, nice imagery, could have used a longer dialog/use of your loving wife being whored out. Would have enjoyed a little of her internal thoughts as she was used for the first time and turned into a paid whore. But, I truly enjoyed the story. Thanks, SlutTanya

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Overnight for $500? That sounds like a real cheap whore. Hubby is also spending money to stay in that 5-star hotel? Who would pay for that? What company executive would dare to approve this type of expense nowadays? "Steve" being proud of his wife whoring herself?

This is all so utterly moronic.

Perhaps it is role playing but it seems to me that the author has some serious psychological issues and needs professional help herself if she thinks this garbage is "writing".

One funny thing that a lot of these cuckold stories always have hubby saying to his whore wife "I love you". Truly laughable cliche. If this is how females think then "metoo movement" really sounds funny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would like to read about when the client comes back and shares with his colleagues and humiliates her publicly

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"She was even more surprised at the amount of money the girls could make -- $200 for four hours of dining and other entertainment and $500 for an overnight stay."

Unlikely. $500 might get you two hours. Maybe. Only the least expensive independent providers would be available for $200, and that's for one hour - max. As soon as you go through an "agency" of any kind, that's just one more middleman wanting to be paid, so the price goes up further. Add the cost of a hotel and this isn't an inexpensive date.

A greedy pettifogger sitting in a stuffy law office billing clients $300-350/hour is likely to be billing eight hours a day, every day. Conversely, if a part-time female escort advertising on some site like LeosList or one of the "escort review boards" happens to see one client today, that supposed $200/hr can work out to $200/day. Time spent getting ready, travelling to or from the client or finding a suitable room is all overhead - not billable, not profit.

There are plenty of financially-desperate women out there. The market is saturated. It may be possible to still make good money, but it isn't easy money.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous