All Comments on 'Mr. Right? Ch. 07'

by angelicsounds

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I LOVE IT!

It just keeps getting better. I will be so interested to see how far their story goes. Hell, it could only get better.

mcdfrazmcdfrazabout 18 years ago
Keep this story going I really like it.

This is one of those that you save for a rainy day so that you can masturbate to all day. Don't end it now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Love IT

This series is so hot.Please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Yawns

Why couldn't you have just taken all these fragments and put them all together into a cohesive story instead of making me hop from one little vignette to the next? Jeez!

grapowgrapowover 17 years ago
You did again!

Yep - that's the way to do it! You gotta get more chapters in here soon, it's too good to stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
MORE STORY! :)

More, please! This story is way too good to leave us hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
its been a while

i really liked where this one was going... any plans to update?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Update?

I love this story and couple. Any plans to update?

raunchyrareraunchyrareabout 16 years ago
Do you plan to finish it?

Great story,but is there more coming?

angelicsoundsangelicsoundsalmost 16 years agoAuthor
Update coming...finally

I am working on an update to this story right now. It may take me a bit to finish, mostly because I'm somewhat of a perfectionist and I end up changing chapters at least one or twice before I'm satisfied. But, happily, I've gotten over my forever long episode of writer's block with this story. Hopefully it won't come back and I'll be able to finish this story up. Thanks for reading me! (And check my profile for updates, I'll try to keep you all posted on my progress.)

prettythingprettythingover 14 years ago
*sigh*

I'm loving to story and I usually don't comment but umm that oral scene...yeah...that was nice...

;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great sex scenes

i love the interaction between the two of them. keep up the good writing. also glad that katy step aside to let staci and matt get together.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
He's persistent

Everything almost perfect, especially him pleasuring her orally--but simple biological fact is no man (no matter how much he wants) can harden right after like that--he needs 20 mins.

They are the electric couple for sure. Wow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous