All Comments on 'Broken Mirrors'

by Selena_Kitt

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
It's hard

breaking teh last tie but it may be worse and letting an old drunk with a temper beat you to death.

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonabout 18 years ago
Powerful...

What do I say? I hated the story, but that is only because it felt too real. You truly can pull the reader into your work. Incredible...

Brian

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
More than powerful

almost scary in it's absolute command of a situation that has befallen too many women in a world that doesn't always care enough to fight for the truth. SK, I am a devoted fan. Fantastic work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Raw and Powerful

Reading some of your stories is like being on an emotional rollercoaster. The raw anger, resentment, rage and what caused it nearly broke my heart.

amicusamicusover 16 years ago
Two sides...

I once heard a male voice coming from my daughters room and a locked door. I went through the door and chased that kid out the window and two blocks down the street in my bare feet and robe.

The Daughter, when I returned was no where to be seen until I found her huddled in a closet, her look was enough.

A father's rage over a daughter can be unbridled at times and in this story, went way too far, especially towards the daughter.

Raising and nurturing a girl child is a very precious gift of nature until she begins to mature into a young woman and so many protective instincts come into play.

One cannot condone violence of that nature regardless of the emotional rage that sometimes overwhelms an individual and you present one side of this very well indeed.

Amicus...

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ITS NOT THE MIRROR THATS BROKEN

its the inner self. TK U MLJ LV NV

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 3 years ago

She should have told the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am not a bitch so I could not relate.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen154 months ago
Witness

She should have spoken up. She had a witness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous