All Comments on 'The Drive In Movie'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Roadrunner47Roadrunner47about 18 years ago
Just Beaut Bob

Wow JPB Up to your usual standard and better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
best one yet

hard all day after reading that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The Unstated Cost of a Free Ride

What about dealing with the consequences of Carolines urgings of infidelity. There is no suggestion that Joel actually deserves a total and wanton betrayal by his wife and his son. What about the consequences of discovery eg pregnancy by the wife from the son? Look at doing one of the possibilities of retribution with a pregant and/or diseased wife (and incarcerated?) as well as loss of normal school life and a possible term in "juvie" and the impact n other members of the family. Take anothe version to the logical conclusion that discovery causes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
look in the world of jpb there no consequnces

if you read his stories 95% are no consequences.in jpb stories who cares who get hurt or suffers just get off first.and what a talent he could be in a positive way.there two fools in this world,and old fool and a young fool.young fool there time to change and there old fool there is no help to set in his ways.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
Gee

OK story but what did Joel ever to do to deserve his wife and son cheating on him. Part 2 should be about him finding out and the end of a family

sherlock40sherlock40about 18 years ago
The husband must be a real piece of crap.

He must be the lowest of the low for his wife and son to gut him so bad. He must be the worst husband on record. Or he could just be a husband in JPB's world. That must be the worst job of all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
once was

bad enough

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
She was walking a THIN line, anyway...

So that stupid, STUPID woman has no one but herself to blame. She knew what her slut neighbor was up to from the eginning so she only has herself to blame for discovering her inner "SLUT", too. Maybe she wanted it, all along?

1WILD11WILD1about 18 years ago
Wasted potential!!

This story had so much promise... until it took a turn towards the absurd.

BlueEyedKittenBlueEyedKittenover 17 years ago
oww

I can't imagine how sore I would be after all that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
for all manhaters

the husband was at fault.he worked and took care of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Kinky!

Let's hope she continues with son and gets pregnant presenting cuckolded hubby with a baby her never knows he didn't father.

acs_1acs_1about 17 years ago
Oh no... not again.

Mommy's Gangbang Bob? Really? You can't really be that lonely man that this is all you can come up with...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice one.

Thanks Bob, very hot stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
fantasy

it's just fantasy people, and hot at that. thanks JPB!

captredneckcaptredneckalmost 12 years ago
More please!!

One of my favorite stories ever. Is there more? Maybe Mike's other friends??

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 12 years ago
A Slut Released

So now another slut has been released. It is obvious what path she will take. Her relationship with her son and husband has already been irreparably damaged. This is a family awaiting a collapse. That makes a hot story not very satisfying.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
OH DO I REMEMBER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE DRIVE -IN FRIDAY NIGHT. THE COOLER IN THE BACK SEAT.THE POPCORN ON THE DASH. THE PANTIES IN THE GLOVE BOX. SPEAKERS ON THE DOORS, AND A GIRL AT MY SIDE. AFTER ABOUT 15 MINS. IT WAS ALL GO AND NO SHOW. BREAK TIME . TRIP TO THE JOHN FOR HER AND REAR FENDER FOR ME. THEN THE SECOND MOVIE.(ha ha) LEGS UP AND READY TO GO.OH ! TO BE YOUNG AGAIN. LAST TIME AT THE DRIVE-IN FOR ME WAS 1964. THEN WE GOT MARRIED. NO MORE DRIVE-IN. THANKS FOR THE FLASH BACK...LAROC OF AGES

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Friends?

She is still meeting this bitch for coffee? This chick thinks its okay to cheat, and further more with your son, and you are meeting this bitch for coffee? This was a great story, but I don't think I've read a better BTB scenario than this one. How much easier can it be to win a custody battle be than to present this evidence to the judge.

OkieMomOkieMomalmost 10 years ago
Getting banged

Wow!! When my boyfriend and his best friend banged me 10 times I don't think I could have handled much more.. But did I ever love it!!

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
nice i think

lots of sex, even incest, but I wonder what her friend has released for her future. this cant be kept secret for long, eventually there will be a price to pay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Except her husband took one look at her

And recognized the "just fucked" look in her face. After she told him what had happened he insisted that she go to the Police and press rape charges. Caroline and her friends are all doing 15-18 years in prison. Good plan don't ya think?

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
Another Comment

I have commented before but I read the story again and need to comment again. I just cannot imagine ever wanting my mother to cheat on my dad. Even more incredible would be wanting her to cheat with my best friend. Mike was cheering Jeff on? How sick is that?!? I find the incest less disgusting.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeabout 8 years ago
I hate cheaters

Fucking Whores

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
interesting story line ....

I'd certainly enjoy a sequel to this hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FUCKINGPIECEOFSHIT!!

EAT your own shit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stupid

I hope you didn't use a real person to model this stupid woman after. The last page should read they all died of AIDS. She found out when her husband became ill and had to go to the Doctor. He told the doctor he only had sex with his wife, then the whole truth boiled out to the light. She contracted aids from her many affairs. All of the men and their spouses, her girl friend. The men who had wives Brest feeding babies, their wives passed it to the babies. Everyone having sex with anyone in that group of cheaters got AIDS and died. She was the last to die and got to see first hand the destruction her cheating had brought upon the innocent.

That's a ending but, I'd rather you finished the story. Oh by the way have you ever seen a script for a movie. They just pronounce the words even if the grammar it not up to some of the grammar nazi standards. If they can't understand what written fuckem they don't need to know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dead whores

Tell no tales..... it is your choice which oneyou eliminate.... just make it painful

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can we say RAPE and Kidnapping

This is a case of rape and kidnapping I mean how is her son and friend ok with this? I mean this is not cool at all she said no and tried to leave and her ow friend pulls her by her hair and wont let her leave REALLY!!! She said no that she wanted to go home and they wouldn't let her 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1 star

you are a whore author

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Would have gone in another direction

I reckon if you had of slowed the pace down a little maybe moved into the day after the drive in mother and son dealing with the aftermath of what happen then her first threesome being her son and his friend then another one with her husband and her friend and eventually her husband and her son it may have flowed better but it is what it is.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 5 years ago
Good Story. 4*s

I liked this story for the hot sex, and the taboo incest. It would have been neat to read about the aftermath between and boys and Caroline. I can't see how she could still be friends with her after what she did to her. Not much of friend to do something like that to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Go ahead

Your marriage is over anyway... it ended when you missed you period and you have 3 possible fathers and none is your husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
With friends and family like this

Time to get a deep body divorce. Lousy friend lousy son. And no way husband forgives this. Now a social orphan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I fucked my girl friends mom my girl friend sametime then call up friends once they got we gangbanged real good and hard then week later were knocked uptold my friends about they all said lets back there tonight fuck both slutsthey both of them let my friends and myself gangbang anytime we want

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

A big fat divorce is coming and she is going to be destroyed. I would go nuclear on her. Tell the police, have her publically shames.

Tell the next door sluts husband as well..

Her son is a cunt, if l was the Dad when l found out

my son would be baseball batted within an inch of his life, something he would never forget

Would love a second chapter

3/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Reminded me of my drive-in sex with my sister. She was 7 years older than me, divorced with 2 small kids and moved back into our parents' house. I was 19 and horny for her hot body. Went to the drive-in with her and the kids, kids fell asleep in the back seat after about 90 min. We had an old Chevy with bench seats back in the day, so sis was in the front seat with me. She then said she was horny, hadn't had real sex in months, so I slid closer to her, pulled down my shorts and started feeling her tits. I think she broke a world's record for stripping. She kissed me hard and jumped on top of me and rode me until we both came. This started years of sex at home, when we could, until she got an out of town job and moved away about 15 years later.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Caroline is so hott. I wanna hear more about her. I love how she took her friends son and made him hers. What a yummy horny slut. Was so hot that the son wanted to sit with her and they ended up making put in the back seat with his mom in shock. That description was just awesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9059 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...