All Comments on 'Becoming A Slut Wife: Mother In Law'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sounds like he created a monster!

I'd guess she will be in the running for "Mother-in-Law of the year" award.

DJ

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 18 years ago
OK, but

Where was the 'good deed' which was supposed to have balanced his bad deed? Allowing a rapist to be free to rape again is a good deed?

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Good Nonconsent or Incest story

Good story and writing of a Nonconsent story. Husbands got a new friend now unless Mother-in-law shows the wifie the video.

It’s got nothing to do with loving wives, but that’s JPB for you, he puts everything in Loving Wives, there are more readers.

Thanks Demented Pervert

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
good

its hard to call it getting even or revenge with the mother in law liking it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I agree... just good

I liked it ... not one of your best but certainly better than most of the others on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
How About That - 1 4 3

bobie has 3 stories running tonight and aside from the minor cuckolding of the father in law he likes this gangbang isn't a bit like the other 2 stories.

The other 2 stories are self cuckolding stories of pathetic weak male humiliation pimping out their wife whore as bait to watch big cocks so I'm not sure if he is on average or not. I think its usually 8.5 to 1.5 if memory serves correctly but who cares except the sicko's who are slighted by the 1.5 respect stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
detestable

he gets along with his farther in law, but he cuckolds him behind his back, raping his mother in law. that is really great getting along!?!

and he loves his wife, but he arranges her mother to be raped and gangbanged with a date rape drug. what is she going to think?

good thing the date rape drug was carefully measured, and she wasn't allergic - he was so careful he wouldn't murder her, or turn her into a vegtable, right?

so who is the detestable one? the writer!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
His mother in law would be pleased.

Because she would send him to prison for 40 years for rape and blackmail.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Good One Bob!!!!

Thanks for sharing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Yo, What The Fuck

I can't condone shit like this. He drugged his mother-in-law and had her gang-raped. I sit on my high horse and complain about cheating wives and willing cucks but this is far worse. This is criminal. No matter how it seems justice was served in reality it was just an asshole doing what an asshole does. A chapter 2 would show a divorce and a long prison sentence. Shame on you JPB.

WriteOnGuyWriteOnGuyover 10 years ago
Rape is Rape

Anyone who needs date rape drugs to get his revenge needs help. Anyone who reads a story like this and thinks it is a cute idea needs help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
His Mother-in-law?

That was just nasty.

Kitist02Kitist02almost 8 years ago
Can't win fer losin'

There he was, trying to do a bad deed and it backfired. From her viewpoint it was a very good deed. (I hope Debbie doesn't get to see the tape...)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The Names Have Been Changed To Protect The Horny

It was fun pretending the old biddy was, in fact, my mother-in-law. Here's one worthy of cheers and applause. 5 star worthy.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Ouch

That was cold Bob. That's getting over on mamma in law, for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So It's ok

To let a rapist go then become one yourself?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Another ridiculously stupid story by this moron.

amyyumamyyumabout 4 years ago
You are so sick

Then why did I give this a 5?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
That was Rape

I Would have turned the Kid in . Wow what a Big Man .. Using Drugs to have Sex with Women .. What a Loser

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hilarious without blathering on forever. Loved it.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 2 years ago

You are one sick puppy; 5*

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

One of Bob’s better stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Detestable...but so enjoyable.

DazzyDDazzyD7 months ago

Serious fiction,d

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9050 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES