All Comments on 'Penny Ch. 01'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Jeez!

You almost make it sound like fun!

DJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
watching

hurry with the next story so i can j/o again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Oh come on JPB she had to fuck someone before

she's enjoying this way to much not have had it done more than college. Perhaps her husband is being set up. But for a fuck story it's a good start. Now let her fuck a big black dirty nigger.

Sporting SpectatorSporting Spectatorabout 18 years ago
Good stuff

Just Plain Dirty from Just Plain Bob! Keep up the good work

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
More shit from one of my favorite degenerates

These people are not swingers or married swappers that we can see. Most people who think of loving married couples see two people with a special bond between them that is shared just between them, other wise it’s just a friendship, maybe with perks, and no deep feelings or special bond. Swapping can be fun for the uninhibited for a while but by statistics, doesn’t seem to last for very many couples as one normally gets resentful or tired of the spouse or arrangement. Some couples I know swap once or twice a year on vacation or at a club as they say they find it less stressful on both of them. Most have made private friends and over time see each other as a bond has developed between the couples. I’m told by some of my friends that things are not as fee wheeling as it was, and some of the younger people are scary in their practices.

I know most guys have had a three-way fantasy with two women, and I’m told a lot of women have fantasies of having two guys making love to them. How many men and women want to watch as two other people fuck and suck their spouse while they sit and watch and have no equal shot at the opposite sex? The wife or husband in the act with the two lovers can laugh their ass off at the idiot sitting in the chair. Hell why not, one gets all the different sex they want, the other gets nothing and still helps pay the bills.

This is a fantasy of submissive cuckolding and is not erotic to me. To want to be the watcher is the demonstration of inadequacies and a self-humiliation and loathing of oneself. This shows a terrified inadequacy of the cuckold who feels he can’t supply the needs of the spouse. No respect goes with a submissive just the power of control.

Sharing all with your lover is an act of love and trust not submission. Submission gives up your self-esteem and feelings, there is no sharing just giving.

There is help for people with low or no self-esteem and self-loathing. The need for humiliation is a mental disease that can be dealt with. As said before if it’s not a case of humiliation then it’s not having special feelings for the other person, they could be anyone.

I don’t mind at all cleaning up my own shared mess and maybe starting off some more fluids, but to put my face in someone else’s contributions is a huge disgust for me personally.

Erotic fantasy is one thing and sick behavior is another.

Your writing is good and I know you could care less what I think.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
good

hurry with the next part

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
good

hurry with the next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good stuff as always

I'm always glad to see a contribution by you. We must have been born with the same degenerate gene. Ha!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Priming The Humiliation Pump by bobie and The

Pathetics. Watchers unite another gathering of the pitiful clan of bobie has begun. Only the few weak jaded ones who wish the helplessness of pathetic male humiliation need apply for watching big cocks, jacking off and sucking others curdled stringy cum from a stretched out wife sluts red swollen cunt.

Erotic? Sensual? Sick below human convention - Yes!

Onward and lower bobie - you can do it little sick one. Or push the respect yourself button bobie - gowan try it.

don-donna2don-donna2about 18 years ago
Did your little dicky get hard reading this?

Are you proud of that?

Irish MisterIrish Misterabout 18 years ago
A typical story, with an excellent presentation

Ah, Just Plain Bob, this looks to be another of your really fine stories. The twist you included is great, and the interaction between you and Penny is very natural and believable.

Great job!

JOHN_GURZICKJOHN_GURZICKalmost 17 years ago
PENNEY CH 01

YOU'RE PROBABLY JUST GOING TO MAKE HIM INTO SOME WIMP WATCHING HIS WIFE FUCK ANOTHER MAN. IF HE DID NOT KNOW ABOUT IT THEN FINE BUT WHY NOT HAVE AND ADDED TWIST WHERE SHE GETS STD OR SOME OTHER DISEASE AND HAS TO DEPEND ON HIM (HA HA) THE WE'D SEE IF HE WERE A WIMP OR NOT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Another pervert story

Another of the pervert stories. I read because I hope in one of these stories the couple will get their asses blown off.

the Ct. Yankee

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
That was fun

So I rated it 5*****s.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HES ALMOST TRAINED

now only if the next step is formatted. TK U MLJ LV NV

OOAAOOAAalmost 11 years ago
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Damn

I'm not reading further.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

You should read it all, it will surprise you

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
In that case I will just skip to the last chapter as I hate willing cuckolds.

And don't enjoy reading about them. I did not read this one once I saw how it was leading.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 9 years ago
I didn't expect

such a quick change of events. Lots of ways to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I believe the correct answer is "No thank you"!

He must see that she's leading him down a path he really doesn't want to go down. Or is he just that stupid?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 7 years ago
Enjoying it

She is taking to this idea pretty quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
End of marriage

She got into that way to quickly. Screaming red flags should be going through his brain. But then he is a sissy wimp. Penny is already cheating or wanting too as it is clear that she does not have any love or respect for her wimp husband. She knew all along about the cunt Marsha and her sissy. only bad times ahead for hubby.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Two

Two good ones, and then this. That's life with Bob.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 5 years ago
It's erotic fiction for crying out loud!

All you commenters need to get a grip. This is erotica; a fuck story; jack off material. It is not supposed to have socially redeeming qualities. I Liked It Alot. A 4* rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Surprises me that there are dipshits here that don't approve of the story because of their high moral ground . Truth is they are hypocrites . Trolls reading to give a reason to be judgemental.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
8976 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Penny Previous Part
Penny Series Info

SIMILAR Stories