All Comments on 'Penny Ch. 02'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
I have no idea where JPB is going with this

I thought I had this figured out. Yeah, dumb me for thinking.

Good writing maybe not such a pervert

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 18 years ago
manipulative bitch

Hope she winds up alone.

Tail End PeteTail End Peteabout 18 years ago
Damn straight! Separation!

Then get the P.I. for tracing her history and then nail her ass in the divorce proceedings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Oh Such A Helpless Humiliated Wuss

Just like he was written to be - a pathetic male wimpet who would still be watching had bobie let him.

Another sicket from the master sickster. The variables are so consistant in the end that they can be predicted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
You Blew It ! ! !

Bob, I like your stories, but this one sucked. The cheating wife had him all worked up and had planned the evening and now she is talking about a seperation. You write Wife Slut Stories and this one fitted perfectyly. I have a feeling that she has done this since their marriage and she will do it again.

Just another Slut Bitch that cannot keep her legs closed. I hope you finish this off with them getting divorced and her finding out that she got AIDS during her infidelity and dies a horrible death that is filled with mysery and pain.

Landrious1Landrious1about 18 years ago
Can't wait to see which way you go.

He should have it figured out by now. This WAS NOT a "test run", this was a "Deal with it OR ELSE." She has led him by the hand and spoon-fed him her line of shit every step of the way. Now, he either has to let her fuck around while he eats their cum, or she is going to divorce him. He was never a consideration in her plans at all, that I can see. His only prominence in her plans was 'Do I get to keep he house because this is a community property state?" We will see where it goes from here.

Blue88Blue88about 18 years ago
Interesting

It's obvious that the husband was manipulated. The question now is does he acquire a set of balls or does he give in to the new life style his wife has planned for him.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 18 years ago
Separation?

What separation? Go straight for the divorce, you stupid, son of a bitch! (Not you, JPB, the character)

Man, the thing that really bothers me is that there really are people this stupid in real life. Many working in government. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
While i haven't voted yet I have to say that

I called it after the frist chapter, or at least I think I did. The husband feels like he has been set up and so do I. The woman that can do what she did is a whore and there's no if ands or buts about it. She might have been telling him she is doing it for her husabnd but fuck!!!! Two men the frist time and she stayed fucking them w/o her husabnd getting to see her. This sounds like a whore to me. Can't wait fro the next chapter but I think the marriage is over unles the writer makes the husband a wimp and a cuckold. Oh wit he already is a cuckold. Sad man and a really slut wife.

NeedYouNeedYouabout 18 years ago
I can't believe she did that to him.

What a bitch! she is so nasty and I hope for his sake he dumps the bitch now no seperation that would the best of both worlds for hewr. And she did it at the airport hotel! God knows who or what those men had on their cocks. or they were there waiting and she had thgis allset up. Can't wait for the next chapter JPB. Hope you don't make him a willing cuck or a wimp for real. He should just dumb her whore ass. i can't believe she did what she did but he is at fault too. he should have stopped this before it got out of hand. The brain can really tease the body can't it? Make it a good ending JPB please no pussy eating cum drinking man please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
ladies and gents,remember the writer

you don't know which way jpb is going.she fucks up,now she want separation.this writer like to kill manhood.so here come another wimp.

Rvav8rRvav8rabout 18 years ago
Suspense

I wonder if Penny is the one who was getting banged by his work friends and not Marsha. Steve could have a telented tongue in other ways too. That would certainly be an interesting twist to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
You lost me at the end

I stood there watching her douche and she said:

"What? I'm supposed to leave their junk in me? I brought it home so you could see if you liked sloppy seconds or not. Given the way you are talking now I'm not going to leave it in me one more second."

She sits ther douching and tells him if he has an attitude she will douche. If he does not have an attitude she will douche? Did anyone read the end before posting?

sherlock40sherlock40about 18 years ago
You guys are forgetting that this is a husband

in JPB's world. He will be leaping into her fucked-by-other-men pussy before she *gasp* separates from him. In most of JPB's stories, the husband comes with optional balls and backbone. This is obviously a model that didn't come with that option.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I hated it that she didn't follow her husband out like she agreed.

However, the balance of the story is original and good enough for the 5 stars I gave it.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
NOW SHES WORKING HIM

to take another next step. He'd better run now. TK U MLJ LV NV

Tim413413Tim413413almost 9 years ago
I wondered,

toward the end of chap. 1, if the guys at work were talking about Penny, not Marsha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well that was expected

Not the two of them, but her manipulating him. And now she wants a divorce so she can get on with her fucking multiple men. I hope he just gives the slut what she wants and deserves. A divorce. Besides - who knows what diseases she brought home from her lovers. UGH!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 7 years ago
Enjoying it

Yup, she is not worth the fight that I think this guy is going to put up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MAN FROMTHE FIRST STORY!!!

That guy was a man,he wasn't standing for some guy holding his wife's hand and kissing her. He kicked his first wife to the curb and punched her boss the way a man handle his business. You turned him into a cuckold faggot over the course of two stories. I'll skim these next two, but I hope you give the guy back his balls. And at this point I don't see any redeeming qualities about that skank whore he's married to at the moment. After all, the fucking was supposed to be about the two of them and she went ahead without him. Even in a fucked up scenerio like the faggot shit they discussed there was a complete show of disrespect in her actions. Dump this bitch. Say something that will make us think you're a man again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yup just another heartless Cunt wife and a sissy wimp husband story.

It is very clear that she has been cheating for a while. and she knew what she was doing at the lounge. Total setup. He should just kill himself. What a loser the fag hubby is. This is pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!!

ANY GUY THAT GETS OFF THINKING ABOUT OR SEEING HIS WIFE WITH ANOTHER MAN OR MEN IS JUST PLAIN SICK! NEEDLESS TO SAY, SHE'S A FUCKING SLUT!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Whaf

What the hell did he think the whore would do?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wuss

What a wuss.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
What a wuss is right...

He is a fool. Follow the signs and divorce the slut while you can. Do not get pulled into her lying ass. She played you and has been cheating on him for months. He just too stupid to see it. Please don't make him a cuckold wimp but give him a set of balls to get some revenge on her. Otherwise, the 1 star stays (if I could, it would be negative)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 1 year ago

I had to quit reading.

Too many Baby, Baby's

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9065 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Penny Ch. 01 Previous Part
Penny Series Info