All Comments on 'Some Cum From All of Us'

by One Wounded Dragon

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
One Wounded DragonOne Wounded Dragonabout 18 years agoAuthor
Note from author

It's fiction, I know some of you won't like it, but hey, it offers something for everyone. I had the guts to explore some different ideas and allow you to read them, if you leave a comment, at least have the guts to not do it anonymously. One Wounded Dragon

ldlarry52ldlarry52about 18 years ago
Watching it

I don't understand the need for such crude unkind criticism of someones fantasy story...if you don't like it just go onto the next one....I wonder if those leaving such nasty hurtful comments have posted a story themselves??

Well I liked your story....wearing panties and being publicly humilulated doesn't turn me on...but eating cream pie certainly does.

Wife coming hope with her pussy full of cum...evidence that she took fantasy to the next level was predictablly hot and the idea of getting pregnant and having husband watch was humilultingly hot....

Keep writing....you may want to post stories like this in fetish....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
kudos for the panty assed cuckold

Thanks for taking the time and effort to write the story, and although you say its fiction, its not really, as some where there is a guy wearing panties to work (not me anymore).

And I bet that somewhere there is a guy who wishes his wife would accept someone elses cock instead of just his (hell I have done that in 2 marriages).

The ultimate acceptance of who you actually are is to allow your partner (wife or girlfriend), to accept a cock bigger than yours, and trust in her and your relationship, that it is stronger than the sex and the fucking.

A friend of mine would only allow porn in his house where the guys had smaller cocks, than him, and sure enough one day she ran of with the butcher(because he was able to deliver the meat?), and told my friend it was because he had lied about the size of his cock *and yep he is one of the guys who has fucked my wife).

Thanks Wounded Dragon, I hope you continue to write and to explore other genres (and ignore the negative feedback, as generally poorly written anyway).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Great story. The;most intimate of experiences, letting another man get the wife pregnant almost makes me cum just reading about it. Your dialogue was super, and the act of the husband kissing the wife as she's being fucked and impregnated by a black guy is earth shattering. Super!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
kinky for sure

Not really my favorite theme, but I read the whole thing. Ignore the insecure rednecks - I guess they read the whole thing too - not smart enough to stop.

nudistguy59nudistguy59over 10 years ago
two in one pusy is great

My best friend and I got both our coccks into his wifes pussy once. When he and I squirted in her she orgasmed so hard she passed out. We just keept pumping her. When she came to we took turns fuckinhg and squirting our loads in her. It was greatest thing I ever did. He was always making her suck me as he watched or he would jo as I pumped loads in her when I wentto visit. I love cock to cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
YOUR HEAD IS ALSO FULL OF CUM

UNO ESTRELLA

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Think Not

She doesn't care about her husband she just wants to fuck others the more the merrier. Just a slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it!

Really liked your story! Great fantasy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Switch

Wife told me a guy wants to fuck her. She said she doesn't like him flirting with her all the time. So she sets up a time to meet him tonight . He wants to give her oral . I fucked my wife before she meets him. She comes home and tells me she came three times while he cleaned her out . She was super hot so she sat on my face, I think she forgot to tell me something!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

I haven't read something so disjointed, nonsensical, scatterbrained and utterly devoid of any intelligence since the turn of the century. Good Lord! How badly did you get hit on the head with that anvil???

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not very good.

The dialog was stupid, mirroring the stupid dialog of run of the mill porno. It was jerky and didn't really have a plot. At least you didn't misspell a bunch of words. One last gripe, the stereotypical black stud. Really?

R.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

I think this story was Super Hot. I. Have always loved preg risk sex of my wife with other guys!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Infact reading this wonderful story again reminds about the first night that I moved into a new 2brm apt that I shared with Black buddie. It didn't take long for my gf Terri to get him between her legs I. The livg room Then to my horror I realized that it was Terri's fertile day! I asked them to stop and they eventually did. No Harm done. Then when we were in our own bedroom we decided that we wanted her to have s black baby, that it would be hot! So she went back to him in his room. She came as he filled her fertile womb. Unfortunately preg didn't happen. I fucked her when she came back to my room but I didn't come inside

her. Terri asked why and I said cuz I want you to have a black baby! Her pussy felt like a warm jar of mayonnaise!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Such a Hot Hot story. Too bad Terri and I didn't make it cuz she'd have been glad to have a black baby. 5 stars hottest

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

LMFAO why do these moral morons bother to read a story that they hate?? Just to complain about it. Like they could do better. LMFAO I thought the story was super Hot when the wife told hubby to watch as she was getting knocked up by her black lover so everyone would know she screws around! So hot!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Buster the cuckold biker got a little carried away with this one. Seems when he wasn’t nursing on his black buddy’s prong, he was out licking motorcycle seats. Sorry Buster the cuck bitch, but we moral morons don’t value your opinion at all.

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

Ole Buster done crapped he britches over this big black clown cuck story. He just can’t understand that normal people aren’t as fucked up as he is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous