All Comments on 'Nancy's Confession'

by brian_maggie

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40about 18 years ago
Dear Nancy

First, I have to thank you for your letter. It will be the proof I need to convince everyone of your betrayal. Second, I am glad you have written a letter instead of telling me in person. It would have destoyed me to hear about what a whore you have become with my supposed friends. I hope that Matt or Mike can step up to plate, as it were, for the wedding because I have no plans on attending. Maybe they, and their big cocks, can marry you instead.

Since I am moving away from this area soon, I will be copying this letter and sending it to everyone we know, including Matt and Mike's girlfriends and your parents. I wish you nothing but the pain and agony you have inflicted upon me with your betrayal and I hope that you can find another male that will be more willing to be a doormat for you.

Your former fiance,

Steve

At least this would be the letter he wrote in a plausible fantasy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Lousy story but I liked Sherlock's comments

She was right to send this is a letter. Steve might have lost his temper if this was delivered in person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Disaster Day!

What is this, Disaster Day? I've read 5 stories in the last hour and each one is worse than the preceding one. Is there some kind of literary virus around today? the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I don't get the point of this submission

What is this supposed to be erotic or a joke. It doesn't even make sense, was this a Jr High kids project?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Response to Nancy

Four words for Nancy, "Fuck you, immature slut". No one on the planet should put up with Nancy "It's all about what I want". During the letter she cuts her finace several times, that for me would be enough to dump her ass. Her little selfish, spoiled immaturity is very unusual for an adult, and unlikely to soon change.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
write more when you throw up

how old are you.it sounds good,but stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
dear nancy plus

nancy gives and gives, and will be free of restraints to inhibit her pursuits. even the matt's and mike's of the world find her type disposable. no marriage to him and she can't be so silly to believe that she would even be a friend, a whore, certainly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Goodbye.

Why bother with the wedding? Call if off and let her be free to fuck all the cocks she can handle as a single woman. The guy doesn't need the grief or the STD's she will bring home to her wimp hubby. He deserves the love of a good woman. There are many out there. Just be patient and she'll be there before you know it. Been there, done that. Just my 2 cents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yikes - what a pile of goat's dung!

Glad this author quit wasting internet space.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sherlock Said It Best

I am going to save Sherlock's comment. It said so much of what I wanted to say. Nancy doesn't love her fiance. She is daily exhibiting her disrespect and hatred toward him. Cuckolds should be aware of this before trying to hang onto a loveless marriage. Your wife cannot love and disrespect her husband at the same time. That would be like leaving your child at home so you could take the child of someone else to the park or zoo or toy store or movie because the other child is better dressed or displays better manners.

garyr19680garyr19680over 5 years ago
Harsh

But at least he found out before he married her, and not after several years of marriage when he had so much invested in her, like the house etc. If she did it then he would have to do a divorce which would cost him half their assets.

So in that sense she did the right thing by letting him know in advance. Wish my first wife had told me about her hangups before hand.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous