All Comments on 'Pakistani Wife's First Threesome'

by hitman221

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
honest

It's nice to see an account that sounds honest. He didn't have a 20-incher. He wasn't able to hold off for a week. He didn't get it up 30 times in a night. And everyone was treated with respect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well Written

Again, a great work. I was however hoping for a more detailed account of your wife's interaction with the guy. For example, how was she responding to him as compared to you. Maybe you will update it with 'what-you-thought' also as compared to a 'reporting' story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Keep on going!

It was nice to see Pakistanies coming out of their shroud of conservativeness and not giving into cultural norms! Well done, keep enjoying, and stay safe. Best of luck to you both!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WAAH!!! KYA BAAT HAI

Dude i loved ur story n ive given it full marks.but i is to be said that there are a few weeknesses in it like u didnt join, NO ANAL etc etc( if u havent changed it) cz i ve read it a long time ago im just commenting on it now.Infact i ve commented before and i did encourage you to write more about hina..i suggested a threesome..remember? im not doubting ur story isnt real.all i want is for u to encourage ur beautiful wife to be GANGBANGED!!! i mean honestly wouldnt u love to watch ALL 3 of her Holes filled with dicks and holding 2 at the same time?? i know u have a hard on alraedy ,dont u??

dude plz make her do it soon i know she wont disappoint you (Us)

But more details this time , u can also join! BUT MAKE IT SOON!

i love ur stories cz we have some thing in commen...names of our wifes!!! thats wat makes me even harder..

Do contact me may be we can get something goin.u cld come to UK or we cld visit states.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW!!

This is a no-bullshit story! I know "Matt"! I thought he was kidding me! But no way! What a beautiful gift this warm and obviously loving and hot little wife gave her Lord and Master! Treat her right, pal! Cuz if you don't we will all be there to pick up the pieces, starting with your sexy wife!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Keep the Flag flying

A wonderful climax to the three Pakistani stories. I look forward to share my adventures with you, as a compatriot I am very impressed with your openness

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Chak de fatte! dil nu changi laggi

i like this story to much because of its hot imaginations

at the i say that this story is rock

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
a very good story

this is a very good story, hope you write again in your another adventure with other guys, and at least a four some MMMF, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot

Amazing story. Each time I read it I ended up masterbating. Very hotttttttttt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

wish it was that easy to convince a wife but something is telling me it's not a true story. I have been trying to convince my wife to give me the best Birthday gift ever and NADA! everything is just a fantasy , that will never turn into a reality sadly to say. the thought of another man sucking on her breast , the thought of her moaning the thought of her cumming hard , the thought of her taking 8 inchs or more is just wishful thinking for me. but i keep trying , so far Nada. I'm Jealous of Men who have wife's who are open minded to the Idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

Amazing yar, very nice, We are planning something like this as well.

Ali from Birmingham, UK

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

We are also a muslim couple but from India. My wife has been born and brought up in a very ultra conservative orthdox muslim society. She wears hijab whenever she steps out of her home. However slowly she's began to realize how much fun can be had and is now a pure slut to nice, clean cocks. She's even had a white guy fuck her bareback and cum inside her...... It was an amazing site.

Thanks hitman for sharing your wonderful experience. I hope by now, Hina has been ravaged by many other men.

Salim

ukasian_babe@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Going around

Madman is just mad. The swinging scene is all over Pakistan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Change and variation in sex life for wife

We like ur story which tells that women have equal rights for a change and variation in their sex life to add spices and lots of fun. Both seems to be very loving and caring persons with very good understanding.

People are becoming open minded now a days besides influenced by western life style and culture. I appreciate their courage . Married women is afraid of society and her husband in extramarital affairs.

We r also like minded cpl. and sailing in the same boat. I encouraged and coaxed my wife to come up and open up to she'd her inhibitions. This led her to wear seducing dresses and mix up in my friend circle. I started telling her erotic fantasies at bed time and never failed to arouse her. When I asked her to turn my fantasies in real life, she hesitated first but agreed ,showing willingness slowly. She told me to wait for the right time and opportunity to full fill my desire. She also acted freely and enjoyed 3 sum with a friend of mine, which I would like to share with interested persons only.

HerPaul@breakthru.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Hey, I know a lot of bed pleasing techniques more than others. Next time give me a chance to serve your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
bendeisterim,hakkım

hina,I want to fuck you hell,very good for you to fuck with KAFIR.I hope you will be pregnate from kafir.

zubariazubariaabout 10 years ago
muslim wife

very nice story. i am also a muslim wife i wish my husband share my pussy with some kafir men who impregnate me with their seed in my muslim womb

oldmushroomoldmushroomalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful

I am glad that you made your fantasy come true. But why no new story is coming after that !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Extrordinary

I like all the three series and i need further stories like this abut hina on further experiene

Navelgazer15Navelgazer15almost 6 years ago

Lovely story. Please publish more. Also do you know where else can one publish these for a desi audience?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Your wife sounds amazing

Your wife sounds truly amazing. Is it possible to have her? What would change her mind to have sex with another Pakistani man?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it, gave u a 5 [4.75/5=95% (*****)]! Desi wives are the best! Desi wife sex stories are the most erotic ones on Literotica!

My wife & I live in Canada. We moved here when she was 34 (& a mother of two), & I was 39. From the get go it was obvious to me that White men in general, & White businessmen in particular, were attracted to my wife like flies to honey. (Whatever happened to proverbial blonde bombshells?)

The following 5 years were not easy to me. It was like a roller-coaster ride; it was very very exciting, but all along, I feared the worst outcome.

Our marriage, & our mutual love & respect, survived all the challenges, & are stronger than ever before.

The following words from Leonard Cohen's song 'Everybody Knows' totally describe my wife:

"... Everybody knows that you love me baby

Everybody knows that you really do

Everybody knows that you've been faithful

Ah, give or take a night or two..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Paki ladies are hot. In dubai I and my hindu frid fucked paki call girls so many time

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Have her get gangbanged in all 3 holes and hold 2 dicks. All dicks should be 12 inches and see if she can have a lesbian orgy!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous