All Comments on 'Pantyhose Seduction'

by nylondad

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great

Great story, well told, really sexy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Pantyhose fun.

I wear ,would love to do what you did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
warm

erotic sensual

I love lingerie and would enjoy sucking a guys cock as he wore lingerie and droped his hot load down in mouth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hose wearer.

I wear hose,no panties just hose. Went to an adult bookshop in Sydney, into a booth, hole in the wall.Removed pants and put my hosed butt against the hole.Watched movie then heard door next booth open,,waited...then felt hand touch my hosed butt.Excitement as my cock went from semi-hard to hard.Opened legs,hand brushed my balls,hold on dont cumm yet as hand went away.Oh no come back, feel hand come back..no, reach down and it is a cock, hard with a condom on.What to do..decision made as hand pulls back of hose down and a warm oily goo is spread around my hole..whew not done this before.Insistent oily fingers proobe my hole...i lean slightly forward, finger goes into my hole moves around, oils me up pulls out.Slight wait i reach back and feel cock moving forward,well here goes, finds hole as i lean further forward.Head pushes then slides into my hole,boy does that hurt, strangely my cock gets harder.Pulls out a bit then pushes in deeper,oooh, then pumps back and forward,feeling o.k...he goes faster, i push back harder and i feel him get bigger until i hear him exhale as he shoots up my now hot hole.My cock explodes into the front of my pantyhose as he slowly pulls out.Whew i feel weak. MY first time..but not my last.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I wear pantyhose too.

I like to wear black pantyhose and cum through them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You Luck Guy

I too love the feel of hose! I once wore pantyhose to an arcade. I cut out the croth for easy access. And boy was I rewarded. Ended up getting blown by a guy who loves the feel of nylon covered thighs wrapped around his head. Hope to have many such adventures.

Michelle JoMichelle Joover 13 years ago
P-hose or Stockings ... Fun, Fun, Fun

Wonderful story, your writing talents is only surpassed by your fun loving imagination ... Please continue to write lingerie based stories. They are so close to being exactly the way so many P-hose loving men become Special Friends-with-Benefits.

I love to wear P-hose\Stockings and Micro-Mini-Skirts with Heels and a Sexy Camisole to tease and seduce Gentlemen Admirers ... so much fun when they caress and kiss my nylon covered legs but the real fun starts when they lick, mouth and playfully nibble on my cockette through my P-hose. Usually ending with them biting a hole through the crotch and lovingly sucking me until I fill their mouth with my sweet man milk ... of course I never leave a special friend needing ... I always make sure they leave completely empty and satisfied ...so far none of them has ever left without giving more than enough money to replace the hose they ruined ... not like I was a whore but more as a Gift with a Big Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hot

That's hot! I love nylon play...I get the same reaction from my girl. Fantasize about rubbing cocks through nylons a nice cut cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
admissions

Great story.... a lot of men like you and me wear lingerie and normally keep it quiet, I am gay and love to be with guys in pantyhose and stockings

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
love wearing pantyhose and thigh highs

i'm a guy that loves wearing pantyhose and thigh highs even panties especially with high heels and women's tennis shoes my favorite shoes are nike shox and converse chucks and women's cheerleader shoes especially by Nike. Wish i could find someone to be with and suck each others pantyhose covered or panty covered cocks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous