All Comments on 'Chance: A Day in May Ch. 06'

by the Troubador

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22about 18 years ago
Ok Now the chapters

are getting pretty small.

I am assuming you have decided on the "Roman Holiday" ending, afterall. It makes an excellent story but leaves one wanting. And wondering how life proceeded for them.

Would this bother them so much that they have to reunite or do their lives continue pretty much as they were before but with a memory?

A memory that neither could ever share with another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Say it ain't so

Troubador:

There are too many unanswered questions to end the tale here, and a fine tale it's been (so far, hint!). Thank You for sharing your talents with us. Ronnie W.

Blue88Blue88about 18 years ago
Oh no.....

I know that it doesn't end here, that's a certainty. We all know that Helen's husband is a idiot and we also know that Helen will eventually recognize that. This isn't the end, folks.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Fantastic romance

A wonderful romance and erotic coupling story. The ending is so real to life experiences as to be sad.

Helen’s character it seems is sure to fight for the return of her loving marriage, She has way to many years to let go without a fight to save what she thinks can be rebuilt.

The one thing she has now dispelled, is she needs her husband to be whole. Duncan has shown her that there is every possibility of a fulfilling and loving life ahead for her with people who could be her idea of a sharing partner. She doesn’t have to settle anymore so a forthright conversation with the husband is going to be easier. Lets hope her heart is really in trying to save the marriage. Is what she is willing to now accept going to be based on the memory of a thrilling fling with a beguiling stranger. Or will she be able to put that into perspective of a fantasy that is not everyday love with it’s challenges.

Duncan has one more memory that will bring a smile and yet a yearning and sadness that he will have to conquer. Loss of best friend and wife and now just out of reach another possible soul mate or at least a special friend. Duncan is a strong man and will have to prove it again to go on after one more rip at his heart. Life sometimes gets harder when you have so much love to share. This man deserves a break!

Thank you for a brilliant story, and as all will say magnificent writing. I find myself a little personally engrossed in your wonderful story as it fits into my life.

With the highest regards

Peggytwitty

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow....

This has taken a definite down turn. Hoping for the best. Brokenhearted comes to mind

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
story ok,...

but english is terrible.

changes from first to third person within a sentence

But between you and I... baaad grammar

Police Patrol car slammed on it's breaks... last two words misspelled

Confusing sentence structure

Lightening didn't strike twice... misspelled first word...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous