All Comments on 'The Roommate's Boyfriend'

by dundurn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great

That has always been one of my fantasies, great story.

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaabout 18 years ago
Very hot and perfectly believable

You've left the door open for a sequel. Hope it comes along soon! Best, Ken

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story

Believable, sexy, well-written. I hope there's more coming :-).

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Short and sweet

Great work. Here's hoping for sequels!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1st time.

I sure wish my first time had been like that and at such a young age.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Please...Much more!

Hope to see you continue that one...was a huge turn on for me. Wish I could have had the same kind of experience in college years ago.

zazrix9zazrix9over 4 years ago
I think

any guy, able to be free of society imposed norms would luv a cock their mouth, they as so warm and seXi, and probably most guys still under undo influence of society would also.

I adore women, guys don't turn me on, butt a gorgeous hard cock and yummy balls are a treat

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

I had "straight" boyfriend of one of my best female friends come on to me and he most fast as he had my pants pulled down and cock in his mouth before I could react. I said you sure about this he said "mm tastes good" I thought oh well and really gave me a great blowjob and he swallowed ever drop. After that he would come over and suck me on a regular basis and sometimes bend over and have me fuck him. I felt bad but it felt so good. This went on for over a year, then he broke up with her for a guy. So that included me too. I never had the heart to tell her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous