All Comments on 'The Contract Ch. 01'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I read this on the other site...

and it is a great story of love!

You have a gift with words and understand the many faces of love!

Good job!

DJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Excellent story premise

Very good and original plot, but it could be much more strongly (better) written. Dialog is stilted and transitions are weak.

Take it back and rewrite when you can read it as if someone else had written it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Another far out plot...

Of all the women in the world she picks a slut? You mean to tell us that this poor dying lady had no other friends to help her out? Why would she scrape the bottom of the barrel to find a temporary mate for her husband? Those are questions you cannot answer because you made such a rediculous choice for a plot. Talk about stretching the imagination. I guess the slut will become a model person and share the rest of her life with the man whose dying wife thought so highly of him that she chose a slut to take care of him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Why Sam?

She must have a reason to pick just this particular girl. She could not have called the agency and asked for any Escort. Is she picked based on description, picture or what?

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 18 years ago
Great job Dave As always

Looking forward to next chapter

Gary

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Good beginning

I like the concept of this fantasy. Some of the comments are valid but I'm looking forward to the following chapters of a fantasy story.

Thank you

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
Good

Good start to a different type of story. Am waiting for chapter two

silverace1silverace1about 18 years ago
Great start

This is a wonderful start to what I hope will be another series for you. This in spite of the 'slut' comment from one of your readers! When I can find the time, I want to read more of your work.

charleybearcharleybearabout 18 years ago
Should be an interesting story.

I am looking forward to reading the "whole story".

There have been comments about the wife's choice of women but in the overall scheme of things who really cares. It is a fantasy story and adding a beautiful escort builds on that fantasy a little also.

Go for it, I am anxiously awaiting the rest.

Charleybear

Risq_001Risq_001about 18 years ago
I "KNOW" I'm going to be the minority here, but...

I'm sorry I can't get behind this story, it's like reading someone idea of how they expected the movie "Pretty Woman" to go if the guy was married, his wife was the one setting up the Escort, and the view point of everyone involved was shown at some point. No spoilers given, just opinions, but the whole story just leaves me feeling like I've read the script to an old "Afternoon Special" they used to run when I was a kid on TV. You know, where they used to show the kids the different between making right and wrong decisions in their life. Like what could happen when teenagers drink and drive.

Don't get me wrong, I hope everyone already understands that "Escorts" are people too. I personally believe that no one should ever forget that. And I've grown up with few folks who have decided to live their life in a similar manner and I don't believe in treating them any different than I would any other person I know in the world. But this story is like it's a way to say "Hey world, women who choose to be Strippers, Hookers, Prostitutes, Show girls, or Madames are people too. Regardless of their path in life let me give you an insite into it." It's like someones personal view into the morality of these decisions, and the morality of how the world views these choices.

And one thing that has bothers me about most of your stories is that you don't mind drawing a line in them where if the other person has sex with someone, other than their mate it's always ok long as they don't really love, or say they love, that other person. Then of course it's "always" viewed as just sex by the one cheating, and of course all their friends, because they always say it was done with no real emotional attachment. Like some how that makes it ok or right if one can prove and draw that line somewhere. And if/when the other mate doesn't quickly forgive, forget, and move on, then they will be live alone condemned to live a life of misery till the mate who was cheated on forgives. Then the story is decided to have a happy ending because they are both back together now. So far only one story you wrote has broken this mold.

But regardless, after having read the whole story at one point, I do have to say it really does come off as kinda preachy in the end. Some folks reading it for the first time will have to make up their minds, but I can't get over your idea morality in this story, and in a few others, and how you decide how to swing that morals bat around while trying to make a point about moral judgements of others.

My opinion of course, but I stand by it.

-Risq

curious2ccurious2cabout 18 years agoAuthor
I have a bit I'd like to say to Risq_001

I don't understand why you think that the spouses in my stories are so accepting of what happens, and so 'easily' take back the cheater. I thought I had done a fairly decent job of showing the pain that comes with cheating, and also the thoughts that occur in the process of healing. Not all my cheated on spouses take back their cheating S/O either...so this statement kind of leaves me wondering if you don't have me mixed up with someone else?

Other than that, yes, I have been trying to grow as a writer, and this, being the first of six chapters, I wonder how you came to the conclusion of what's going to happen?

Beside that, your comments have opened my eyes a bit, and I will keep a sharper eye out for some ot the items you mentioned.

One more thing, and that is in the scheme of things, there are quite a few authors on the net that write harsher ending to their stories, and there are others who show how a couple fall into sharing the wife...or wimpy style husbands too...Those I try not to emulate. I instead try to emulate more of the loving part of a relationship and how things can be worked out. Acceptance of the cheating? Not usually. Acceptance of the spouse having made a huge misstake, or coming back to the other...more often than not. It happens in real life all the time...very often as a matter of fact.

I have accepted some of your critique as needed improvement for me. Part of it as I said, confuses me, and the rest I just don't agree with. My style of writing involves couples seeing dark sides, and fighting to reamain couples. Love like that does exist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I like it !

I liked the different approach. To the naysayers, he has portrayed Sam not as a slut. that is your perception of all escorts not the character presented by the author. I like her character and the concept behind the story...Carry on dear author carry on !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Quite original

It''s an interesting premise. I'm not quite sure why Sam is doing it if not for the money. Maybe she just likes Betty a lot and wants to give her hope??

Risq_001Risq_001about 18 years ago
Hey Curious2C

Sorry, I didn't want you to think I was comming down on you just to be harsh or mean, but I guess I can understand why you might think so from a personal opinion stand point. But honestly thats not the case

You do realize you have this story posted on another site right? I read all of it there (^_^) (I'm not going to say any more than that because some folks so like a suprise)

But let me try to better explain myself. When I commented earlier I was trying not to make it to long or long winded like I normally do. But in trying to clear up what I was saying, I'm sorry but my response here is quite long.

>=)

1.) When I said the part about "Drawing the Line with emotions and Sex" I said that because that's often something I've seen in your stories. Often the one who was cheating would say "But I didn't love them when I had sex with then, I only love you and that is all that should matter. With them it was just sex and nothing more". Or something similar will be said by a close friend. And then often that character this has been said too will start thinking "Well, long as they didn't love the person(s) they were sleeping with maybe I should forgive them because I'm lonely without them". And sometimes it will be "a lot of people" we're talking about here in some of your stories. Sometimes it's so many that the husband or wife will loses track of how many partners they have been with over the course of the story.

Using just this site, since I'm posting here, look at some of your stories. One of the things that you often give the person as out, is something along the lines of that. And they often will use the "it was just sex" reasoning to be fogiven and the spouse will usually forgive them. I put reasoning like that one up there with both "Why are you going to throw our marriage away over this" (usually said by the cheater to the spouse or by a close friend) and the "you need to stay married, think or your kids" line. Both of those are cop outs to keep the couples married.

If someone decides to cheat, they are the ones who have made the decision to "thow away the marriage" all the other person get to sorta decides is if they want to contiune living with the decision the cheater has made. That's all. But when an author uses this line it makes it sound like if the person doesn't accept what the cheater has done, and forgive them, then the only reason the marriage fails is because of them and not due to the actions of the cheater having sex with people(s).

Staying married because of the kids is another cop out. Spouses who tend to stay married after something like this may or may not fight in front of the kids. And if they do most like they bring up what that other has done during a moment of hurt feelings. And when a child overhears this it forces the child to pick sides. Anyone that has been married or has kids knows this. And even when you think the kids aren't listening they are. Think of when you were a kid and all the times you tried to listen to stuff your parents talked about. Our kids are just as smart. Most writers either don't think about this or just don't care for the sake of the story. But its a known fact that staying in a relationship that has problems like one spouse that cheats for "the kids sake" does just as much damage as a divorce does. Once someone cheats, and everyone finds out, it pretty much screws everyone in the family up, not just the husband and wife. You did an *excellent* job of showing that in "Jim and Sharron"

2.) With the exception of the story "Jim and Sharron" you pretty much put every couple back together in your stories no matter how much pain one caused the other.

Let me show you a couple of examples:

-I liked the "Jim and Sharron" story, not because they didn't get back together. I actually hated that because I found myself really hoping they did somehow make it, and I don't know why that was. I think it was because you did a pretty excellent job in your writing of showing the hurt that happens all the way around in that one. But by midway through the story I thought both of them had learned some pretty good and hard lessons. But I liked it because you also showed that at some point you can make a bad decision in life that you can't get a free do over from. And once you cross that line of hurt, there often is no going back. And that's why that was a good story to me.

-Take the story "Sarah and Ben" for example. In that story you had the wife "grossly" lie and deceive the husband at every turn, till he found out. She told the husband she got a job, but the husband doesn't know where. She leaves the house dressed as a street walker 6 nights a week, but while the husband is bothered by it, he doesn't seem "too" worried about this as he continues to act passive during this story. But not only doesn't he seem really all that intrested to finding out why she is dressing and acting this way, but seems to stick it in the back of his mind long as the "new skills" she is showing him in the bed room continue on leading to great sex.

When his wife starts doing the "Private Parties" late at night the husband "still" doesn't seem to be bothered by it all this UNTIL he stops getting sex because the wife is tired all the time. That's when he finds out that he wife is doing Gangbangs at these party's. Well at first he thinks it was a one time thing, but later he finds out differently. And in the story he gets mad but also "kinda turned on by it" because she leads him to believe it was a one time thing.

Later he finds out that she's been trading sex for money from one of the other strippers that she works with, and thats when he decides to leave, but only so he can live his life as a hermit till one day he decides that he can't live with out her.

Now mean while back at the ranch, even though his wife is upset that he walked out on her, she still manages to do 3 sex parties and make all involved at those parties believe she's having the time of her life. Now while she's having sex with all those men she still managed to find time do her boss each of the 3 times after she's finished with the parties, still stay's working as a stripper, you know the job that managed to cost her her husband, refuses her friends help at finding a different job that will get her out of that lifestyle, and still manages to gets her husband back by the end of the story. Doesn't that seem a little "Far fetched" to you?

If the husband cared enough to walk out, why did he just sit and brood for six months? If other women were coming on to him and he believed that his wife was still pulling trains at work like she was doing when he walked out, why did he sit at home waiting till she was sure she still loved him, and realise that what she was doing with all those other men was only just sex and didn't mean anything long as she loved on him, to come back to that mess? And you wrote it so that her best friend used that line on the husband "Would it make you feel better if I told you it was just sex between her and the other guys? She never loved them only you" and then the husband starting thinking "hey maybe I should give her another chance"??

Actually I always thought that it should have mattered greatly to someone that their wife was sleeping with half the town, probably people he knew for money. I couldn't see someone wanting to take that person back into their life after of those deep betrayals and lies. Not to mention the huge amounts of sex she was having in this day and age of diseases. It was like long as he had her he didn't seem to really care. Sure they fought about it her cheating her her job, but he kept giving her chance after chance after chance after chance etc........ to give it up for him. That made no sense to me.

-Or the story "Honeymoon is over" where the wife hooks up with her ex-boy friend (because in your words "She forgot what a great lover he was) on her "Honeymoon" with her new husband and starts sleeping with her ex-boy friend because of an arguement her and her husband had. The two things that seemed really strange to me was that you had the husband want to wait till he was married to have sex (even though the wife already had a pretty wide sexual experience before she met him), but then you mentioned "repeatedly" that ex-huband kept wondering, blaming himself, and questioning if the pressure of him remaing a virgin till they were married caused her to cheat on him with her ex-boyfriend during their Honeymoon. That reasoning I will never understand because if he was that convinced it was the right thing to do, and she agree and for all appearances appeared to wait, why would he question why she couldn't wait a few hours longer?

And in the end they ended up back together because he was the only one that she ever loved, and she was the only one that he could ever love after all of that. The story didn't say they got married again, but the way you wrote it the reader is pretty sure that this is what is going to happen. I'm still at a loss about that one. You marry someone, and a few days after the wedding, before you can even have sex with your wife, you find her in a gangbang and a year later you and her move in together because you each love each other so much that you can get past her cheating on you for 3 days during your honeymoon because you just can't stand to be a part.

And what got me the most was the two of them blamed the ex-boyfriend primarly because he planned to get her to have sex with him and do a gangbang. If she wasn't doing it of her own free will its rape. And there are a lot of preditors like this out there, but if you willing go to them, they aren't the ones primarly to blame if you already "know" they are preditors (like the wife in this story did) unless someone is looking for someone else to place the blame on, instead of taking it all squarely on their shoulders. And since she did know already, then I can't believe in passing the blame between her and the now ex-husband to the ex-boyfriend, and both being so quick to accept it because he wants to belive she's changed after what she did. She first says it was her fault, but later the both go on on how most of the blame should be on the guy that broke up the marriage. That really doesn't speak of change, just of her feeling the loss to me.

-Or in the story "Fall from Grace" where the wife is seen giving a man she just met a blow job in an glass elevator, on the way to his hotel room no less, for everyone to see that she wasn't with her husband. And then when she ends up back to his hotel room, winds up in a gangbang, pregnant, and through it all the husband manages to stay the most understanding person in the world and during all this he even helps the wife pick out a couple to adopt her baby that is causing the husband to be unwilling to sleep with her while pregnant. You really gave the wife a cheap out by saying that the gangbang only happened because she was drugged. She wasn't drugged during the dancing, fingering, blow job, or trip to his hotel room. And yet the husband couldn't wait to work it out after they got home. I honestly can't ever see any couple staying together through a wife who wanted to all pull that, then act suprised she managed to get pregnant through all this.

_______________________________________

But let me say, its not that I don't think your a good writer that I offer a few complaints. Actually just the opposite. Your style lends itself to actually managing to engage the reader pretty well in your stories and that pretty rare for this site. Only a hand full of writers to try to pull it off actually manage to. And you manage to pull it off quite nicely.

But often times in 90-95% of your stories you dig the wife (or husband) a "pretty" big hole for themselves to crawl out of. And thats the whole problem. For me when you dig the wife such a big hole, with how she behaves and the way she show such wanton willingness to cheat on her husband without giving any second thoughts till she is caught, the only way that they even seem to stay married or even return to each other by the end of the story is because you write it as so. The story doesn't seem to flow that way. Its like 2+2=50.

Like with "Sarah and Ben" you had her sleep with so many men that she had "no idea" of how many men, parties, and gangbangs she had done. All she knew was one day she had over $12,000 in the bank from all of it. Then you had the husband "willing" cheat on her with two people, say some pretty hurtful things, leave her, and then 6 months later even after he finds out that she had still slept with a few dozen different men at a few parties since he left, and while he didn't ever sleep around at all during all this, he suddenly shows up at where she's staying, decides to called it even, and give the marriage another go. Huh?? Thats what I mean by digging the cheating spouse in a pit. Most people if they left because their wife or husband was cheating, wouldn't run back to them once they found out that they were still. Regardless of the reason why. They would have expected them to refuse having sex with *anyone*, even if they felt they owed them, to demonstrate that they loved their spouse above all others. Not polishing off the last few John's because they agreed to at some previous time before.

I hope that makes more sense. I didn't want to comment on this story, because if I say why I had a problem with this one it would be a major spoiler, and I'm trying to avoid that. But something along the same lines though.

-Risq

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
A Great Story

I liked the story but what about her clients will they try to hire her as a escort after she wins john over if he finds out he might dump her and the wife like the lawyer warned them .

Atlanta,Ga

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Interesting Start

I just don't see how John can get involved with Sam while his wife is still alive.

It seems totally out of character as described by his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
First time in reading 900+ "Loving Wives" Stories on Literotica I' I've seen this plot!

Reading this in October, 2015. An original plot in "Loving Wives"! Kudos to the author. (So far, I've only read Chap. 1.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Curious2c was one of the original authors that got me reading the loving wives stores. I love to hate these stories. I can't help myself. I despise the husbands/boyfriends and their cheating spouses but the the hot wife/slut wife thing turns my crank as long as its not my wife or girlfriend. I was reading stuff in the early 90s when most stuff was on usenet and a lot of content was being recycled off the the old BBS/9600 baud era so the stories has to be short and to the point to keep file sizes small. I always avoided the cheating stuff. Then I ran out of content I liked and started filling in with stuff that made me uncomfortable or squicked me. Curious2c's stories were showing up on usenet later(I don't recall exactly the year) when I started reading them and his stories were amongst the first to open me up to the loving wives/cheating/adultery genre. Usenet led me to ASSTR and when the WWW matured Literotica showed up and then others. Bdsm used to squick me which is odd now because its my favorite kink. I can still remember the BDSM story that turned me on to BDSM, it flipped a switch...Captured Caroline by Quin. A classic and unfinished internet masterpiece. After that it was Growing Up a Master, Tired of Being A Nice Guy and The Favor by MWTB that cemented BDSM as a major kink for me. I still come back to Curious2C stories a couple times a year. I've read many authors, stories and sites but I always find something to get me going in his stories if I'm in a slump.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Tease but no too much left hanging

Movie substitute wife

Good premise

Too much left

He is everything the wife said

He goes along for wife's sake

Fall in love. Don't fall in love but keeps him from depression

Etc

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
A new LW Plot

I love it as far as it goes. A very different plot. It makes me want to read on. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
curious2c is very creative in plotting

this is far better than the usual LW fare. His story about the three Meghans is utterly brilliant.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

What an interesting tale. Great storyline and well written. 5 stars

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This is an odd one. In LW it usually goes the other way. I probably won’t like it, but I’ll give it a shot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous