All Comments on 'Hot Night out'

by fifthmojo

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Love the concept

Wife starts rubbing a black guy's cock in a public place, and is able to measure it through the clothes. Eureka! It is 12 to 13 inches long. A black guy with a foot-long! The cock is naturally able to perform non-stop for an endless number of orgasms as well. Good thing too, because the woman is insaitable, having been mesmerized by the magic dong. But what about the mess? Never fear, for there is a wimpy white husband ready and willing to lap up the cum.

This is the kind of original story we need more of around here. A unique telling of a new concept.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
shame

Shame the lead character (the black man) isn't bisexual he could then have the husband as well save him from getting it second hand from his wife who by now should be busy having a black baby for her husband to pay for

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 18 years ago
OOHHH OHHHH OHHHH

If only hubby had let the superior black man fuck him in his brown growler. What a nice man he is. He knows his place too.Perhaps after the night is over he can move in with the couple and she and the black can make babies for him to raise. He can wear his French maid costume and wear his little pink panties as the black and his wife make mad passionate love to each other.

If the couple already have white children they can be put into a yard shed in the back yard to make room for the superior kids that the black will sire for her.

After he supports and raises the seven children they will eventually have, cooks their meals, serves their drinks, and cleans her pussy and a new added bonus, he is allowed to be their "bitch" toilet duty slave too. They each love to piss and shit in his mouth as he strokes his rock hard 3" penis to squirt it's watery cum 1" in the air. He is also allowed to clean the little boy's diapers before they are thrown into the trash. This is what true love is all about. Thank you so much for this literary masterpiece. I've never read a story quite like this before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
good job

good job. just good job!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
poor guy

what happened to you in your childhood????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
this story is not good

There is so many things wrong with this story.

Beyond the obvious fact that it was totally unrealistic, it was also poorly written. I would the word choice repetitive and boring.

Don't quit your day job, unless writing is your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
davids pussy??

licking the cum from davids pussy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
i agree

this is pure shit ....the rantings of a very disturbed mind ...does any one believe this shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
No Thanks

Boring. Same old story, unreal penis size. Who wants to read this. Writes well but no ability to build some interest....Get the hook.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hey I thought it was hot

Got me hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
From the Land of Absurds, cucksters and Male Hum

male humiliation - quite a barrier and abstacle to climb over filtie on the first shot. Not only were you premature but low volume and without arousal - this was more like a good humor effort - except you pissed off a lot of the natives (many real men here little sick one).

But this self cuckolding, serving them sodas, watching the 29" black cock, then jacking off plus magnifico cunt cum sucking - say you forgot the black bastard babies (triplets).

You know writer, interratial can be written with a skoch of respect as some of shooters is - so it doesn't have to be revoltingly crass and sickly demeaning to any race and gender.

You seem to have a bit of talent and guts, so why don't you get real & somewhat to life - maybe even erotic and arousing on the next one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
let the racist jerk off queens comment

They read every interracial story and jerk their little cocks. Then leave a comment contradicts their true feelings regarding black men and white women. Their pathetic two faced lifestyles amaze me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...

Why is it that the white guy is never a man, but a "guy", and the boogie is a "black MAN"? The boogies are never married, and theyare never gainfully employed, except as gangsters of one sort or another, and they all have a lot of kids including at least 6 white girlfriends who have all had at least one half-boogie pickaninny each.

When are you gonna have a real black man, who has a degree, a family and no experience fucking white assholes who all want the INEVITABLE (and almost non-existent) HUGE BLACK DICK? Why not a nice sized dick, like most black men?

WHEN ARE WE GONNA STOP BEING TREATED LIKE A BUNCHA ASSHOLES HERE AND WHEN ARE WE GONNA GET A REAL STORY ABOUT REAL GODDAM PEOPLE, AND NOT ABOUT JUNGLE BUNNIES OUT TO FUCK WHITE WOMEN? AND NOT THEIR OWN WOMEN, AT THAT?

bear2readbear2readover 16 years ago
Out of Mind

I find it somewhat amusing to read stories that ALWAYS talks about the oversized cocks of black men; while the white husband is less than average in size and thickness. It always seems like the wife/girlfriend is so hot for that black dick that they forget they are married to the man next to them. This simply portrays married couples in the same context -- women always want the big dick. I'm always amazed that the black cocks are 10-14 inches in length and then how big around they are described. For once, I'd like to see some realistic proportions used in a story - both black and white men. I hope you have a day job - don't quit it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
do you people know what kind of stories that are o

why read these stories if it's going to bring out the racist in you,Just change to another site that pleases you or is this what really gets you people off and it make you face the fact that you really do like.black men with white women? Makes me wonder why your here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Strangers are fun !

My wife and I have played out this fantasy many times, especially on vacations.

Wifey dressses hot . Sits at the bar and drinks a cocktail and waits for a fun guy to join her and flirt/ seduce her. If he is funny or handsome he is likely IN

if he is funny and sexy and black he is Definitely in and then she goes to seduce him.

I sit back in the bar and watch this unfold, when the time comes she tells him that her husband is here and wants to join . If we are all game then we go to a hotel room and wifey often wants to go "alone" at first she enjoys long make out sessions and loves the foreplay. I then come in to watch and serve her creamy pussy. More than once wifey has me clean her pussy as she preps her bull for another round. If the guy is good she will fuck him until she drains him of all his juices.

My Asian joy loves tall black men with neat or bald head and muscular body and a nice cock , he does not have to be giant.

we love this and have wild sex reliving the moments.

happy fucking

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous