All Comments on 'Naughty Cheaters Taught a Lesson'

by JRob

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Another Great Story

You have a way of bringing out the emotions in me.

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Good, but could be better

So when is this blackmailer going to watch you breed her, or better yet, ask to get in on the action himself and maybe even breed her and let you suffer the fatherhood expenses, again under blackmail?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Story

I once watched a guy getting head in a mall parking lot so this story brought back memories. Great Job

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent Work

Hey, I found this to be an excellent story. It was so very sensual, and I liked that the guy who caught them had such a hold over them...but unlike other stories of this genre he didn't force himself on the girl. He watched, but didn't touch. That was a nice twist. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Superb effort, erotic and hot

This was a strong weaving of a fantasy, a hot story of getting caught in the act and having to "pay" for it. I could just imagine finding these two in the act, and wonder what I'd do if I found them! Probably find a secluded place and watch the action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Often Fantasized

I have often fantasized about catching someone in the act, and then making them perform for me. THis was a hot story.

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Thanks

For sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJRob@JRob
1639 Followers
I began writing for the thrill of seeing my name in print, but lately it is a lot more. It has led to great friendships. I do a lot of travel, and could classify myself as a people watcher. I love to observe, then use the imagination to write about those observations. Along th...