All Comments on 'Morning Coffee And Then Some...'

by SaucySlut

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sirhugssirhugsabout 18 years ago
How to keep Tyler quiet

I loved the story, but thought it odd that after being stripped by Jaimee, Tyler fucks his wife a second time when they returned home. The making out seemed to foreshadow Tyler fucking Jaimee.

I figured the best way to keep Tyler quiet about the gal pals playing would be to allow him same dipping of his wick...

Perhaps part 2?

walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 18 years ago
One hot vivid fantasy! Wonderful!

I really enjoyed this! This is a great fantasy, the vivid descriptions would drive anyone wild!

Great job!

tinakristinatinakristinaabout 18 years ago
Yummy!

When in the world am I going to finally find girl friends like this???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
sexy

I liked the action a lot, mainly at the start and at its most detailed, but at a certain point it got a bit muddled.

Very hot beginning, hot mid-point when Tyler arrives on the scene, but once we're in the restaurant and afterward, things don't make enough sense to keep the continuity of the sexual experience going -- someone is rubbing on Tyler's back and playing with him but is at the same time in a 69 w/someone else, e.g. Very hot but during and after dinner the difficulty in following the action detracts from the sex.

And if it's morning coffee, why are they going out for dinner?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Why he didn't fuck the rest of them ?

The story would be better if Tyler fuck all the four women and cum in their pussies, not only his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Something to be said for fidelity.

I honestly don't have an issue with Tyler not banging the other girls. As long as my wife is happy eating another girl and I get to watch, I'm perfectly content to just love my wife. Plus maybe she doesn't want to share.

Horny CoupleHorny Coupleover 3 years ago

Great story. My wife and I got very horny reading this story. More pleas.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous