All Comments on 'How to Give a Yoni Massage'

by Selena_Kitt

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wow!

I thoughtI knew how to satisfy a woman, but this takes it to another level, Ill be trying it very soon. Fabulous story ,very well written and described.

FlpantherFlpantherabout 18 years ago
Student

As expected...well done...Bravo!

Never to old to learn:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
One important item!

And I thought that I knew everything! But, I do know one very important item that was not described: Pleeeeeease, clip your fingernails back as far as you can do without cutting your fingers off! I used to perform a plainer version of this massage on my late wife, and she taught me that little, but important, fact.

Loved it and relished the memories. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
and if you are patient enough...

she will ask you to increase the stimulation by adding more fingers gently and slowly, ever increasing the stimulation. You will be rewarded with a flood of warmth and nectar that in our case at least, leads to her ultimately going totally wanton - mounting me and returning her lust with an unbelievable amount of passion.

1Cosmolance1Cosmolancealmost 17 years ago
Beautiful, SelenaKittn; thank you for reminding us

Beautiful Selakittyn, thank you for reminding us so beautifully how one can hold the whole mystery of the universe in one hand (almost as well as be-tween two).

notalwaysweaknotalwaysweakabout 16 years ago
Thank you for this.

Beautiful. I'll be sending my partner the link to this.

justme713justme713over 13 years ago
Cannot wait

I am sending this to my husband and cannot wait to give it try!

Your descriptions sound wonderful!

Thank You for Sharing!

fairladifairladialmost 13 years ago
Goddess worship

So this is how he learned it.... yum....

Thank you Selena for sharing this sacred and wonderful information. I can attest that miraculous sensations were achieved and years of pain and unsatisfactory responses were released from receiving this amazing gift.

sweetpersonsweetpersonabout 12 years ago
Very good description

I have had Yoni massage 4 times. Its exactly as described. Its very sensual, wonderful and all emotions are brought out. Now after Yoni massage I have multiple orgasms every time we have sex

lorencinolorencinoalmost 10 years ago
Great

This was a truly wonderful read. I, too, am now driven to worship at the gates of the temple in honour of the divine in my wife, if she will allow me the honour.

Black_JadeBlack_Jadeover 7 years ago
wonderful description

Thank you for describing Yoni massage to us. It sounds wonderful!

Joe37211Joe37211over 2 years ago

I always knew it was sacred. Glad of the confirmation. Selah.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous