All Comments on 'Leprechaun Tales'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
steve8576steve8576about 18 years ago
Up to Your Usual Standards

Fantastic! As usual, you have created a wonderful story, with an original twist. I can't wait to read more about the Leprechaun. Please write many, many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great story

loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Leprechaun Tales

MORE,that`s all I have to say

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Damn! Good Going

scouries:

You've written some hot tales before, but I think this is the king of the hill. Keep them coming 'cause there's so much potential it'd be a shame if you didn't take advantage of the fact. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wow

Good stuff

Well written

I liked it a lot

clive522

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nice One!

Very well done! Good background, with a of suspense to keep us from getting impatient, followed up by a over-time 'growth' story, followed by fulfillment of desire.

I'll make sure to check out your other works.

GayleypooGayleypooabout 18 years ago
You just keep on getting better and better!

I really really,liked this story. The entire plot was great. Your talents are far better than you know.

You should be published somewhere besides here. You truely are that good.

I eagerly await you next chapter, and am almost finished reading your other submissions.

Thanks again for another excellent story from the master.

Your number one fan....

Gayle

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 18 years ago
Now this was an enchanting tale!!!!

Such a clever plot deserves a sequel and I eagerly await more of 'Jimmy the Leprechaun'! Your writing is always of the highest standard and I have derived great pleasure reading your stories and look forward to reading many more in the future. I salute you, Jim!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
how much can you improve

i have read many stories by yourself always the next somewhat better than the last but with this one you have out done your best and moved me to write i often vote but seldom write and when i do its usually to critisize a bad point or a really bad subject or an author that shoud find another hoby, your story of leprechaun tales had to move me a lot for me to do this much work i am looking forward to any sequil you may post

NookiehunterNookiehunteralmost 18 years ago
The Huge Fantasy

Jimmy experienced the huge fanasy that many teen-aged boys have. He grew more than a foot in a year, grew a big dick in that time, and started fucking the hot pussy in and out of his family. Additionally, this is a terrific story of fucking and the relief of teen-aged harmones.

Well done!

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You have to write more

Please write more often, you're the best!

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyover 17 years ago
Fan-Fucking-Tastic!

Always a different story line, yet unbelievably hot. This one is a winner of a series. Many will be dissapointed if you don't continue this---and DAMN SOON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Mmmmmmmm....

scouries...

Imagine my surprise and delight when I oh so innocently came here tonight to do a little "light" reading - and after scrolling through the list of authors - I somehow found you. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...is about all I can come up with right now. I need to get to bed - but I will return here to you tomorrow night for more of your bedtime stories. I am excited - excited to read more of your work...and mmmmmmmm...excited to crawl into bed and envision a wee little leprechaun slipping his deliciously huge celtic cock between my extremely wet thighs...

Gnight scouries...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
After reading the title...

...I was thinking that this would be some kind of an attempt at an understated comedy. Man was I wrong, this was hot, looking forward to reading the second part.

Only the luck of the Irish could be this good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
....A big leprechaun.......

....a little guy showed himself to be bigger than most...ha..enjoyable reading scouries...thank you so much...

ChucksSiteChucksSitealmost 14 years ago
Hey, man... I'm reading all of your stories from A to W (unless you have...

added some starting with X,Y, or Z) and they are all excellent. You somehow find it easy to have hot sex stories about every conceivable situation and the only consistent link between them is the huge dick of the hero. Even impregnating through incest does not make it into all stories although the implication is always present as are implied, but not completed extensions. How will the stories turn out and the characters? Only our imagination will provide the answers, and that is the goal of good fiction, good erotic fiction - to let our imaginations run wild, and maybe our fingers as well! Thanks for your providing such good entertainment for us. I look forward to more L through W.

TechRaiderTechRaideralmost 13 years ago
good again lol

definately a series i like so far =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You da best.

You da best. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good writing

you're by far my favourite literotica author! more, please, about the leprechaun and his doings! cheers, john

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 8 years ago
This is the first time I read this one of yours, Jim.

Very good, different. As usual for you, a good read. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hah! You know, I was just about to grouse and bitch that this awesome story was begging for more chapters but depressed that you never write more for the great ones... And low and behold, I look to the right and BaM! Theres another chapter!! Thank you, thank you!!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Leprechaun

Wonderful story. Enticing from beginning to end. Would like to see further tales of the 'little' leprechaun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How about 4 surprises for Jim come first school break. Ones that keep growing and growing family-wise.

Rustyy_nutRustyy_nutalmost 2 years ago

You'ld have gotten 5 stars if Jimmy wasn't such an ass and bad lover.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
10455 Followers
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES