All Comments on 'Becoming A Slut Wife: Bettina'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sad, sad

Sad, sad story. He is pimping her out to move ahead the corporate way. She has no respect for him, and he has no respect for her either. There is no love in this story. It's only sad. Talking about a cure for ED...NOT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Try encourage yourself...

Hiding in the hole....you won't know what will the outer world be...

d70photogd70photogabout 18 years ago
Yah, why hang on?

... if she's moved on, then let her go. You're making the big ones, you've got a nice sob story, tell her it's you or him If she picks you, you win. If she picks him, start looking for someone who won't jump on a big dick.

A little thin, though. Love JPB's stuff, but sometimes he just seems to toss it off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Penthouse Letters?

I believe this is taken from a Penthouse Letters contribution, but I'm not going to spend the time going through my back issues and finding what issue it appeared in! lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
where the stupidity ends

i know i not the ownly one feel this way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sham marrriage

At what point did this pathetic, spineless, weinie boy, decide his promotion was more important than his manhood? Of course the wife blew off the marriage as soon as she saw that 10" cock! So what is everybody hanging on for? This is a sham marriage, and should be ended soonest! Please don't reproduce as these are gene pools that need to be discontinued!

Tim C.

sherlock40sherlock40about 18 years ago
So, is it a 1 to 3 ratio JPB?

You write one story with a self-respecting, strong, loving husband that doesn't accept his wife cheating and you then are driven to write three that portray a husband as either a wimp or an asshole? Is that the ratio?

Just Plain BobJust Plain Bobabout 18 years agoAuthor
On the comment by Anonymous in USA

Between 1994 and 1999 I had several stories (letters)printed in Penthouse Letters, Gallery, Leg Show and a small magazine titled Turn Ons (surely you didn't think all those letters were real, did you?)and I have redone some of them and have posted them here. Go to my profile and pull up Coming and Going for example. It was a Penthouse Letters Letter of the Month. Alice In The Office was featured in Leg Show. Bettina was in PHL (in a slightly different form) but I don't remember the month and year. I have several other stories that were sent to various magazines that I am recycling and posting so don't be surprised if a story you read seems to sound familiar. I have over four hundred stories out there on four different sites and in at least six magazines.

Just Plain Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Pride Is Good bobie

But not for a story of male self humiliation as you did here.

Were the other stories about pathetic helpless sick males as well?

There are times when I wish someone else had your talent to use in a more entertaining realistic life like more respectful manner. Don't you get tired of painting pathetic helpless self appointed humiliated males???

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
farce

the marriage was farce and distance between wife, boss

and that whole situation overdue.

sheridan8000sheridan8000almost 14 years ago
and?

he will divorce? or he will stay married?

please finish the story :D

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
E.D. SLAYS MORE MARRIAGES

than the cockswain. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SO a spineless husband story.

Didn't much care for it. Just not my cup of tea, but as the author once said, He can and does write whatever he feels. So we read what he writes and "That's all folks"! In this case I would like to see a sequel wherein hubby simply hires a PI and gets everything documented before he goes for the divorce, sues the Company and retires. Even an idiot attorney gets him 90% of the marital assets, an eight figure settlement and golden parachute from the Company. I always wonder why more authors don't pick up on a LOT of JPB and write sequels. They are so many unfinished stories.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
FINISH THE LAST SENTENCE

Gone but trying to be forgotten. TK U MLJLV NV

PoormanRichmanPoormanRichmanover 9 years ago
Ok WHY

OK Why do these guys in these situations ALWAYS play the victim?

WHY don't they EVER fight fire with fire?

Take this guy in this story. He is at home for 5 Days and waits for his slut. .Instead of treating it as an Opportunity to Look for someone else and stick it right back at the 2 of them.

IDIOT

That annoys the shit out off me. He gets this promotion and lots of free time and plenty of cash to go looking and he is too stupid to do it...MORON

Why do writers write morons???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A visit to a PI

He needs video evidence. Then a trip to HR. Salmons and the Company pay him enough money, he retires and leaves Bettina. No problem. Who would stay married to a whore?

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

Time to get his friends, “Smith & Wesson” and pay Salmons a visit.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Damn tim!

You're starting to sound like.me. You go.man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOL! Hubby is about to own the Company

Hire a PI and get the evidence of what's going on with the Salmons and the other business men. Get a lawyer and drop the bomb. Think of all those other Companies scrambling to keep what happened under wraps. Think of all those married men about to be divorced by pissed off wives armed with evidence of their cheating. He divorces Bettina, keeps all the marital assets and rakes in millions from the Companies. He retires to a tropical island and lives happily ever after. NO one is stupid enough to do otherwise. In his shoes I'd be in Court when the Salmons get destroyed and laugh in their faces. Now THAT is a story I'd like to read. Come on Bob - You can DO IT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wimp

What a wimp.What anon 02/2/19 suggested is the obvious and perfect response.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No man is going to put up with this.

Get video proof. Host a gangbang of the whore you are married to. Get it all filmed.

Use it to sue your company. And ruin the marriages of all the assholes fucking the whore.

Then use it to divorce the whore.

Take a couple million and retire to somewhere warm. Work out a lot.

Decent looking guy with a couple million in the bank? You can have all kinds of options with regards to women.

In real life a whore fucking numerous men? Ends up with diseased holes.

Nobody touches a wife who is a skank like that.

Marriage would end quickly. And boss or no boss...that big dick and balls would get crushed and become useless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unfortunate that the ending had no consequences. Like suing the Boss and divorcing Bettina. Get the proof, get the divorce and then sue the Boss and the Company. Retire. All good.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades11 months ago

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another faggot husband character. 1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9058 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES