All Comments on 'Becoming A Slut Wife: Cora'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
louguy35louguy35about 18 years ago
Crap!

Just plain crap!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Slut wife

I loved your story and kept a hard on the whole time.One of my fantasies is to have another guy fuck my wife.I pretended it was my wife and I had been watching. Loved the story. I was waiting or him to come home early and catch them together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
love it

Well done as usual. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well No Wimp Here - Just A Braindead Cucket

As the first commentor said - just more crap but on the plus side it was different crap.

TLeeTLeeabout 18 years ago
Bullshit

Bobee, you are a sick motherfucker and if your most recent stories are any indication you are getting sicker by the day. You used to post a fairly good story occasionally. Not any more. Maybe your 400 Penthouse features have turned you into an asshole. What do you think?

TLeeTLeeabout 18 years ago
Bullshit

Bobee, you are a sick motherfucker and if your most recent stories are any indication you are getting sicker by the day. You used to post a fairly good story occasionally. Not any more. Maybe your 400 Penthouse features have turned you into an asshole. What do you think?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
If you think its

Crap. Then WHY ?? Do you read it. In matter of fact why ??? Do you read anything by JPB. If you don't like a author or the subject matter. Don't read it. Myself I like slut wives or husbands that get caught. Then the other party gets revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
more

great story. How about a celebrity story with Debra Barone, glory holes and lots of really nasty stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
she should have to

make the choice...videos and audio in stero. then he boots her out

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
her wish

i look forward to her being booted out on her ass.

sheridan8000sheridan8000almost 14 years ago
love?

she really loves him?

what happens when ben discover the betrayal?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ben doesn't need much from her.

He has another woman on the side and is busily moving money in preparation for cutting Cora loose with nothing. She's just too stupid to see what he's doing. In her effort to hide her cheating she forgot that her husband wasn't dumb. She's about to be divorced with very little to show for it except her lover. Too bad, so sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I don't understand...

how writers can represent a quintessential cheating wife as Loving her husband. She does not! Marital cheating is a form of cowardice born from hatred or contempt. That is loving her cuckhold husband???

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unfiniished crap

1 star

christmas_apechristmas_apeabout 8 years ago

not a dry eye in the house.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cora Does NOT Love Ben.

She admitted in the closing paragraphs that she would have a difficult time choosing between her husband, Ben, and her young lover, Dave. Cora and Dave were regularly engaged in sex actions she had never in her entire marriage managed to achieve with Ben. Dave was spending more time in the marital bed with Cora than Ben was. Cora was enjoying Dave's kinky side. She was regularly ridiculing Ben by having Dave fuck her while she was on the phone with her husband. In the beginning she admits that what she is doing may end her marriage, but she doesn't care. Ben and Cora no longer have a marriage, because the love has been transferred from Ben to Dave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

great story, just say fuck you annony you old ugly fat fag no wonder your wfie cheated on your sorry ass.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
The Cora that burns twice as bright lasts half as long

But what a lovely light while she lasts.

Full marks for JPB and his literary ship of fools,sluts,studs and cucks. *****

V3nomWolfV3nomWolfover 5 years ago
??

She says it would be hard to choose between her husband and Dave. If that's the case she should just divorce her husband and let him live his life and not to be living in a lie that he is

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

JPB is a very sad human being … a person who has got so demoralised with life ( must have had hard knocks in life …wife cucked him, life fucked him, …etc etc). That’s why there is only piteously swarms and barmy stories in his kitty!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9034 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES